Had to give it a proper cocking first.......it SURE felt good :D
Attachments
IMG_0014.jpg AAA 1.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg AAA 2.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg AAA 3.jpg
satinstainer

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by satinstainer »

Aaaahhhhhh yes.....this is bound to leave some nasty stains :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Cum 1.jpg
Cum 2.jpg
Cum 3.jpg
Last edited by satinstainer on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Such a pretty dress....a real shame to ruin it with sloppy cum stains :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Stain 3.jpg
Stain 4.jpg
Last edited by satinstainer on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

:D :D :D
Attachments
Stain 1.jpg
Stain 2.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

WOO HOO! Nothing says FUCK ME like a red silky dress. Nothing.

See the cock stains all over that dress gave me a rise. Especially since my girl has been on the rag and I haven't gotten to shoot off into her. Thanks satinstainer, I am gonna grab one of my favorite Niki Livas red FUCK ME dresses and nail the shit out of it...again and just empty both balls onto it.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx promdresslover !!! I hope your dress brings you as much pleasure as this one did me :D :D
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Nice work, Satinstainer!!!

Like Promdresslover I too have the odd Niki Livas dress I could certainly 'entertain' later... I've not enjoyed my prom dresses for a while now. :)
Satinblouselover

Post by Satinblouselover »

There's an admirable volume of Ejaculate. I would say the contractions in your Testicles were immense to produce such a Harvest like this..really should be proud of yourself...if it were an Olympic event you might do well to join a National team.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Thanx much for the compliments guys !! I'm glad you enjoy the pics :D Kinda over-rated compliment though... :lol: :lol: I actually should have waited a week or so more before doing that dress, I would have made a REAL mess on it then. My girlfriend was with me this weekend though, and I'd MUCH rather cum in her :D :D I wanted to experience that dress soooooooooo friggin' bad though, I just HAD to at least get SOMETHING on it for starters :twisted: :lol: :lol:
blowby

Post by blowby »

Wish that wasmy mess I made in her sexy leather :)

promdresslover wrote:thanks for the welcoming back words, just been busy at work. things are starting to slow down...and prom season is coming up!
My girlfriend's leather coat was the latest victim of my lust, can ya blame me?
IMG_3817.jpg
glocktoter

Post by glocktoter »

My favorite satin slip. Obviously.
Attachments
2015-03-23 15.11.23 (281x500).jpg
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

glocktoter wrote:My favorite satin slip. Obviously.
Mmmm... as a satin slip should look... completely cumstained
glocktoter

Post by glocktoter »

Another load in my favorite slip. It smells like cum really strong now and turns me on even more.
Attachments
2015-03-24 12.33.03 (281x500).jpg
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Okay guys im screwed bigtime. Here's what happened and all im gonna try to keep myself together while i think of a solution and explanation to my girl.

My girlfriend and her mum is around the same built, roughly along the uk6-8 range and normally i know the kind of fashion my girlfriend would wear and stuff, i have been keeping some of her dresses, skirts and tops on my bed at times before i sleep ill take a sniff on them because im always missing her presence and god she always smells as if she has just taken a shower even after an entire day. So recently i took this flora dress from her, yes its satin, from her wardrobe since it seemed to me as if she wouldnt wear it any longer and i thought to myself im probably just going to use it as a wank rag. So i spend the last couple of it dousing it with my cum and all and it was only 3 days ago that ive secretly placed it back into her wardrobe.

And yesterday i dropped by her apartment in the evening after dining and booze with a couple of mates i saw the dress in the washing pail. So i thought ok fine, my girl probably wore it the previous day. TO MY HORROR that frigging dress was actually my girl mum's. FML the worse part of it was my girl asked if i did anything to it since she knows about my fetish and all despite her agreeing to it. Her mum had a conversation with her and the mum mentioned that the dress felt kinda old and used despite not wearing it before.

My girl confronted me about it and asked why did i take mum's dress and wanked and she even thought that i had sexual thoughts for her mum. *although yes i agree her mum was one damn hot woman* i told her it was all an accident and it was tough trying to convince her. Now we both are certainly having an awkward situation. Damn
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn man....THAT is quite the bummer situation fer sure :cry: :cry: I can only imagine how you must have felt when she confronted you :oops: :oops: I guess all you can do is insist that you thought it was hers and you were simply imagining her wearing it. You might also have to sorta "kiss her ass" for a while now :lol:
Is her mother familiar with your fetish now too ??
Maybe they will get together and BOTH wear satin for you some night, eh ?!?!?.............Nice thought anyway :lol: :lol:
I have been paranoid about my girlfriend finding about the FULL extent of my fetishes too :shock: :shock: :shock:
I hope everything works out ok for you :D :D