Danger Wanks

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
primarkmustard

Re: Danger Wanks

Post by primarkmustard »

This is a great thread. I know exactly how you guys feel. I have a big thing for girls coats and it is great to spend some time alone with a nice coat and feel the silky lining - not that that happens very often for me sadly - but there is also something really cool about having to quickly wank over a girls coat when you just can't resist it and you're under pressure and the adrenaline is flowing!

A few years ago a friend of my girlfriend stayed at ours over night and she had a nice grey Oasis coat with a pretty nice cool lining. I managed to have a few quick touches of it during the day, but when everyone went to bed I just couldn't sleep for thinking about it. In the middle of the night when I hoped everyone was asleep I quietly got up and sneaked over to the coat cupboard. When I opened the door it creaked quite badly and I thought about abandoning the attempt but I waited a second then carried on. I just had boxers on so slipped them down, took her nice coat off the peg and slipped it on completley naked. It felt really nice, the cool lining on my naked skin, but anyone could of come out any second! I felt it on me for a few secs then wanked really quietly! When I was done I was shaking I was so scared, but I slipped the coat back off and ran of to the bathroom to clean up. I'm pretty sure I got away with it!

Please keep the stories coming guys!
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

Working in the office late on my own on Thursday, extremely hot admin assistant left this suit jacket on the back of her chair. Took it to the toilets and enjoyed it very much. Need I say more!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I bet that felt like a dream, nylon/acetate satin. soaks up your lava like a sponge and feels oh so good when you run it along your cock shaft than make circles on the tip of your cock. It will feel so intense you'll jet out a stream of semen so quick you won't be able to stop.

the fact that some hottie's bare body touched it adds to the intensity and makes you want to cum on it that much more.
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

It was my girlfriends birthday night out last night so she had a few of her mates round at ours so we could go out on the town. I love it when people stay at ours all the potential satin to get my hands on. But there was one certain piece id been trying to get my hands on for a while. One of my girlfriends mates is a stunning petite blond girl with a fantastic arse , whenever we go out she always wears this little black blazer which has a really sexy red satin lining, so I was hoping she would turn up in it. Luckily she did and I and a hard on all night watching that hot lining pressing up against her fantastic body. Problem was I was struggling to see a way of getting my hands (and cock) on that lining.

Once the night was over and we were all back at the house her friends were sleeping in the front room just before we went to bed I noticed the jacket hanging on the banister at the top of the stairs. So I said to my girlfriend I was just popping to the toilet before getting in to bed. I grabbed the jacket and locked the door my cock was rock solid, the lining smelt of her perfume as i buried my face into it. i had to blow my load quick so I wrapped the lining round my cock and fantasised about fucking her. The silky material felt amazing against my shaft and it only took about 30 seconds before I soaked the sleeve lining with my sticky spunk. It was such a turn on to see my spunk soaking in to this stunning girls satin.

Trouble is next time we have a night out if shes wearing it im going to be even more turned on!
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Mitchy1275 wrote:It was my girlfriends birthday night out last night so she had a few of her mates round at ours so we could go out on the town. I love it when people stay at ours all the potential satin to get my hands on. But there was one certain piece id been trying to get my hands on for a while. One of my girlfriends mates is a stunning petite blond girl with a fantastic arse , whenever we go out she always wears this little black blazer which has a really sexy red satin lining, so I was hoping she would turn up in it. Luckily she did and I and a hard on all night watching that hot lining pressing up against her fantastic body. Problem was I was struggling to see a way of getting my hands (and cock) on that lining.

Once the night was over and we were all back at the house her friends were sleeping in the front room just before we went to bed I noticed the jacket hanging on the banister at the top of the stairs. So I said to my girlfriend I was just popping to the toilet before getting in to bed. I grabbed the jacket and locked the door my cock was rock solid, the lining smelt of her perfume as i buried my face into it. i had to blow my load quick so I wrapped the lining round my cock and fantasised about fucking her. The silky material felt amazing against my shaft and it only took about 30 seconds before I soaked the sleeve lining with my sticky spunk. It was such a turn on to see my spunk soaking in to this stunning girls satin.

Trouble is next time we have a night out if shes wearing it im going to be even more turned on!
hi Mitchy, this made me so horny reading it thinking of that sexy red jacket lining. Have you got any pics of the jacket??
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Great thread - such a turn-on reading your stories!! I too have many many stories quite similar in nature, but this latest one is for all you coat lining lovers...

My Wife had her two 'best girlie mates' visit us a few weeks back; her first friend had turned up wearing a 3/4 length black tie waisted coat complete with a black satin lining which I noted with much pleasure after offering to take it for her and hung it over the back of a chair in our lounge. This friend had the most amazing perfume on, which I enquired about, saying it was gorgeous and she told me it was called 'The One' by Dolce and Gabbana. Anyhow, my Wife's other friend was wearing nothing of any interest to us naughty satin enthusiasts (mores' the pity). I cooked for us all and we all drank a good few bottles of wine and were quite merry... I guess it was around midnight when my Wife and her friends went up to bed; the two friends sharing our spare room. I checked on my Wife and said I was going to go down and clear up and come up later after I was done. My Wife's friends had used the bathroom and I could hear them talking - probably getting undressed ready for bed. I ran the sink and started clearing up but had only one thing on my mind... friend no1's coat lining :twisted:

I took the opportunity to reacquaint myself with the coat and slipped into the lounge, which is directly under the guest bedroom. I could hear very faint movement in the room above. I quickly slipped off my T-shirt and dropped my trousers, leaving them ready to pull up quickly if need-be, and pulled the coat on but backwards, so as to have a quick rub of the entire rear of the lining with my straining hardon. With no time for real niceties, I them turned it round, putting it on normally, and took deep breaths of the perfume around the neck and lapel area... I guess I was 2 minutes in by now, and ready to give it some proper, albeit fast, loving. I took it off again and luxuriated in putting my rigid cock into a sleeve, from the top, just able to keep the perfumed aroma close enough to help my lovemaking. It wasn't enough, and I soon had it laying, open, on my sofa. There were still faint noises from upstairs as I could hear almost muted voices. After being in the room no more than 4 minutes by now, I quickly lay upon the coat, stilling myself or else risking cumming all over the lining, but honestly, it was too much for me... I thrust my arms into the sleeves, took a great lungful of perfumed girl scent, and fucked the lining as gently as I could, stifling my groans. In no time at all, I had got to a point of 'do I or don't I' and with that, extended my right hand out of the end of the sleeve, slipped it under the back of the coat and manually wrapped my cock within the lining. With one final deep inhalation, my toes cramped and I spunked forth into the lining, although managed to ease some of the flow by pinching my foreskin after the first couple of spurts....

I was in the room no more than 7 minutes I guess, but still, I quickly left the jacket on the back of the chair and went into the kitchen to get some kitchen towel to sponge off. I went back and cleaned as much of my gloop as I could off of the lining and let it hang back on the chair and then went and carried on cleaning in the kitchen. It was a few minutes later when the friend who owned the coat, came from the spare room and went into the bathroom, presumably to brush her teeth or whatever. She emerged as I was finishing the cleaning, came down the stairs and said she wanted her lip balm, which was in her coat pocket!! :lol:

Long story short, she got her lip balm from her coat pocket (I never noticed it there, in my rush to hump it) and she never noticed the damp patch either, but if she'd come down 6 or 7 minutes earlier, I would have probably tripped trying to pull my trousers back up and return the coat to the chair it was hanging on, and would in all probability been in the doodoo all because of a tube of lip balm.

I have many many other stories, and I have been busted a few times too. At the age of 42 now and having been a satin fetishist since the age of 6, it is the law of averages really. :lol:
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

The incredibly unseasonably weather over here at the moment provoked me into doing something rather different the other night. It was howling wind and heavy rain, and into my (luckily secluded garden) I stepped with a large silk scarf/silk sarong tied round my waist, and silk headscarf. The effect of the powerful wind on the silk was quite phenomenal - the silk sarong was being driven between my legs and flapping viciously out behind me. The noise of the silk as well as the wind simply toyed and viciously battered it was something which I have never experienced. The rain had totally rendered the silk saturated within seconds of standing outside. With the precious pure silk of the sarong still being driven with violence between my legs, it wasn't long before rain was not the only cause of major wetness on that silk...
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

I had one a few years ago, on stage!! Of course no one was there. One night during a dress rehersal at our local theatre one of the actresses was going to wear a black and white cheque taffeta skirt for the production. Well after rehersal was over I was nominated to close shop. Well I didn't mind as I has some business with a certain taffeta skirt. After everyone had left I went and located the skirt from backstage. I fondled it and smelled it catching brief scents from the girl who was going to wear it, and I might say she was rather cute!! I unzipped it and looked at the label, size 2. No way I could get into that! Next I grabbed some paper towels for my clean up. After I made sure no one was coming back I brought the skirt out on the stage and draped it over the leather couch that was center stage. Now it was time and my heart was pounding, I shut off all the lights except for one backstage for mood lighting and got undressed and sat on the leather couch and slowly pulled my new rustling friend over to me.
My heart was racing and my cock was so hard it was throbbing. This was not going to take long! The feel of the taffeta gliding across my lap and brushing my cock felt so good!!! And the rustling sound it made was such the turn on!!! I sat on the edge and leaned back and let the weight of the skirt carress my entire body, all the while fantasizing about the girl who was going to wear the skirt telling me how much she knew this skirt turned me on. I shot my load and remember moaning "God this feels so good!!!" I could have layed there for awile but I had to get going. I mopped up my mess, got my clothes back on and returned the skirt back where I had found it.
The show went on the next week and from backstage I watched her and the skirt perform knowing she had no clue what I did with it just a few days ago. What a rush!!
pablo999

Post by pablo999 »

11 years ago I worked in an office, open plan, but not massive and upstairs with a rickety staircase. The team I was in had a girl who was about 4 years older than me. She had massive tits, not that much of a turn on for me, but they were impressive. She also had the most amazing camel toe. I digress. more importantly, she had for a short while a black suade coat that had a silvery patterned satin lining. One day, it was someone's birthday in a nother team. The protocol is that when it's your birthday you bring in cakes for everyone else. I'd been eying up this girls coat lining for a while and when they all slid off for cakes, I hung back, knowing that I'd have 10 minutes or so on my own. Once it was clear, I went over to her chair, upon which the coat was draped over. I first of all checked out the label. The lining was polyester and her size I worked out was a 36D.

I then sat in her chair and slipped my arms into the sleeves, feeling the satin on them. Then I rubbed the satin over my cock and started to wank. Fearful of the sound of creaking stairs, I jerked frantically, enjoying the forbidden satin. It was a quick cum into a tissue, but memorable for using her coat. Incidentally, she also had a pair of tight black satin trousers that she'd wear sometimes to office parties. I remember one christmas do that she was wearing them and i was sitting next to her. After the meal we were discussing some drunken shit and we had to lean in to hear each other over the music noise. I remember getting a couple of good feels of her satin trousers. yummy
bobster46

Post by bobster46 »

photo.JPG
photo-1.JPG

GF went out this morning for five minutes, as i rolled over i saw that she had thrown her satin pj's on the floor, it hit me straight away i had to try them on. Before id picked them up i was rock hard. I loved the feel of them being really tight on me and pressing against my erection, i barely had time to take a couple of snaps before i heard the door go, i nearly ripped them as she came upstairs straight away trying to get them off, the rush was incredible.
blowby

Post by blowby »

My senior year of high school are neibors invited are family over for dinner my friend was gone for the evening , his Hot mom welcomed me and try not to get bored with all the girls their , she had a sexy blue nylon coat that looked sexy and smooth , I told her that her blue coat compliments her very well and she looks great wearing it , i would jackoff thinking of her and her blue coat , we all ate dinner all the girls went cross country skiing I was bored and helped with the dishes after i was done i had to use their bathroom so i walked to the bathroom upstairs on my way i seen my neighbors blue coat hanging their on the coat rack next to the bathroom I Got excited pulled her cost off the rack and spread her coat open to smell the sexy lining and got a woody I put her coat back before I got caught , then I got an idea I seen a laundry chute in the bathroom I was using earlier grabbed her blue coat and threw in the chute going to the downstairs laundry room and quickley ran downstairs went to the laundry room and threw her coat in the dryer so I would not get caught , went back upstairs to see what everyone was up too , was told to go downstairs and watch TV now I really got a woody for her coat , so I went straight to the laundry room and shut the door behind me with easement bulging in my pants which were still wet from precum from smelling her coat earlier , I pulled my pants and underwear down ts went to the dryer grabbed her blue coat spread her coat open with the lining facing up I laid down inher coat and smelled her perfume insidIIe her sexy coat I precumed with excitement I then screwed and fucked the lining of her sexy coat I cummed in her coat three times each time more excitement knowing I cumming inside her coat
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

Had a hot almost danger wank this weekend. Went to Birmingham for a night out for my mates birthday I stayed at his house for the night along with a few other people. One of my mates brought his girlfriend along so I hoped she might be wearing something hot and silky for the evening but disappointingly not. However as we went to leave she puts on a little jacket, a black blazer with hot silver lining. I love these things women always look very sexy in them, and you always catch the odd glimpse of the lining whilst your out. Anyway I spent the night wondering if I would get a chance to get my hands on it. As we were all sleeping on the floor in the same room I thought there might be a chance in the morning. And so the next day i got up and waited for everyone else to come down. Eventually everyone was in the front room apart from the girlfriend who was upstairs showering. So i saw my chance, I went up to the room and pretended to start sorting my stuff. I spotted the jacket on the chair and immediately started to get hard. I picked it up and inhaled her scent and became rock hard instantly. i sat on a bed and unzipped and got out my rock hard shaft i was shaking with arousal by now as i let the silky material slide over my tip. I wrapped some of the material around my cock and slowly began to wank it back and forth. i could hear the shower running in the background and began to picture her naked in the water, my balls were now aching with arousal over this image, and little spots of pre come had started to form leaving tiny wet patches on the satin. The annoying thing was I knew I couldnt cum it would have been to obvious, besides I suddenly heard the shower water stop so i had to put the jacket down and put my throbbing cock back in my pants, but at least I got to rub my shaft on this sexy girls satin.

A couple of poor pictures i managed to get before putting the jacket back.

Image Image
titus33

Post by titus33 »

HI. I'm new here, but just wanted to share. Once I got home early from work and my wife had left her satin chemise on the bed. I took my clothes off and put on her satin. My body responded. I hopped in bed and started to do my thing. Just then I heard the floor boards outsied the door creak and I had just enough time to roll over and cover myself up before my wife walked into the room. She came over to the bed and saw what I was wearing. (She had let me wear some of her things once or twice before.) Thinking quickly, I told her that I heard her come home and I wanted to 'play.' she accepted my invitation, but only after asking me to take off her chemise.
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I had an awesome danger wank a couple of weeks back. Me and my girlfriend were over her mums house as we were staying the night to baby sit her mums little boy whilst her and her husband went out for the evening. I was sitting in the living room watching the tv when her mum came in to say they were leaving. I have never really thought my girlfriends mum was particularly attractive but she was ok for her age. But that night she walked in and she was wearing a tight black satin tunic with a red leaf decoration up one side, together with a pair of black leather fuck me boots. I got an instant hard on and couldnt stop starting at her, her tits actually looked pretty good pressed up against the hot satin fabric. I spent the rest of the night wishing I could get my hands on it.

My luck came in the next morning, I got up to go for a shower and her mum was already up and she had placed the satin dress in the wash basket out side the bathroom. My heart raced as i fished it out and dived into the bathroom. I stripped naked and switched the shower on. I already had a massive hard on as I sunk my face into the satin dress and inhaled its sent as it was covered in perfume from the night out. The satin was much softer and fuckable than it first appeared I wrapped the bottom part around my shaft whilst holding the top part up to my face. As i began to wank myself off the satin felt incredible against my throbbing shaft. I pictured my girlfriends mum on all fours on the bed wearing nothing but the dress and boots and imagined fucking her senseless. After a couple of minutes I couldnt hold on any longer and my balls pumped a considerable load all over the bottom of the dress. As i unwrapped it from my cock there was a large splat of spunk dripping from the hem i wiped it all off and luckily it didnt seem to stain. I chucked it back in the basket and went to get dressed.I have seen her wearing it since so luckily I don't think I could have left much of a stain.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Satinmini wrote:I had an awesome danger wank a couple of weeks back. Me and my girlfriend were over her mums house as we were staying the night to baby sit her mums little boy whilst her and her husband went out for the evening. I was sitting in the living room watching the tv when her mum came in to say they were leaving. I have never really thought my girlfriends mum was particularly attractive but she was ok for her age. But that night she walked in and she was wearing a tight black satin tunic with a red leaf decoration up one side, together with a pair of black leather fuck me boots. I got an instant hard on and couldnt stop starting at her, her tits actually looked pretty good pressed up against the hot satin fabric. I spent the rest of the night wishing I could get my hands on it.

My luck came in the next morning, I got up to go for a shower and her mum was already up and she had placed the satin dress in the wash basket out side the bathroom. My heart raced as i fished it out and dived into the bathroom. I stripped naked and switched the shower on. I already had a massive hard on as I sunk my face into the satin dress and inhaled its sent as it was covered in perfume from the night out. The satin was much softer and fuckable than it first appeared I wrapped the bottom part around my shaft whilst holding the top part up to my face. As i began to wank myself off the satin felt incredible against my throbbing shaft. I pictured my girlfriends mum on all fours on the bed wearing nothing but the dress and boots and imagined fucking her senseless. After a couple of minutes I couldnt hold on any longer and my balls pumped a considerable load all over the bottom of the dress. As i unwrapped it from my cock there was a large splat of spunk dripping from the hem i wiped it all off and luckily it didnt seem to stain. I chucked it back in the basket and went to get dressed.I have seen her wearing it since so luckily I don't think I could have left much of a stain.
That sir, is brilliant! :D I would have absolutely done the same to that dress, and done it the same way... held it up so I could breath in her scent, and then cum all over the bottom of it, probably on her 'arse', leaving enough material to bump against my swollen sack as I punished that dress with some good old manual loving. Great opportunity well taken!

When I was about 16 or 17, one of my first girlfriends, Sharon, who was the same age as me, had a similar kind of mother in that she was not particularly attractive, but had some good clothes. Her mum was great - we were allowed to have sleep-overs so I stayed in my GF's bedroom on many many occasions over the 18 months or so that we went out with each other for. Anyhow.... Sharon's mum used to leave her chemises and a long satin robe on the back of the bathroom door every day after she had got up to use the bathroom and get changed. EVERY DAY!!! She had 5 or 6 on rotation. To say I enjoyed staying over was a minor understatement. They had a common dig at me about how long I used to take in the bathroom when I stayed over! :lol: I used to fuck her mum's chemises and robes like my life depended on it. I never got caught for that, or close to it actually, as the lock on the door made the room my love nest, my satin fuck pad, for the time I had it.

I did however NEARLY get caught fucking the life out this; my girlfriends Zandra Rhodes dress,

I had to google 80's rhodes dresses and eventually found the exact dress on eBay and that's where the above pics are from. It doesn't look satin, I grant you - but it was as slinky as fuck, and the lining.... oh fuck... the lining was as good as you'd ever want!

So, here's what happened...

One morning after staying over, we were in bed still when Sharon's mum called up asking us to get some shopping for breakfast. I'd declined the offer of a walk to the local shop in the small village where they lived. so Sharon grumbled a bit, but got dressed and left me alone in her room. I heard the front door go and in no time the wardrobe door was opened and I fetched out my new love-making partner. The dress had been worn for a school leaving do and had sat in the wardrobe for a few weeks, as these dresses do. I'd had my eye on it for some time - simply biding my time and making do with her mum's bathroom fuck gifts. So.... the time was now! I pulled it from the hanger in the wardrobe, closed the wardrobe door, and laid her out on the bed and in doing-so, lifting the hem and pulling down the back zip to reveal the sumptuous slippery shiny and well perfumed lining. I had laid her out so that I could slip my raging cock into the dress onto the lining, and laid more dress and lining back over the top of my cock. Under the duvet, now laying upon Zandra, I took a sleeve in each hand, like I was taking her for a dance, albeit a horizontal one that was going to end with my appreciation of our tango by way of a very satisfying amount of liquid adornment. I don't suppose I got more than a few good thrusts into my 'dance lesson' with Zandra, luxuriating in the feel and the smell of her, when Sharon walked back into the bedroom holding 2 mugs of tea..... :oops:

All Sharon saw was the back of my head, fortunately, however there was no mistaking what I was doing :lol: :oops: She just laughed, a little embarrassedly, put the tea down and said she was off to take a shower!! After she left, I hurriedly put the dress back and got dressed too. When Sharon came from the bathroom she asked if I'd 'finished' and to be fair, I couldn't have - I was crestfallen, but at least she didn't see what I was humping! Or at least I don't think she did - I'll never know. Anyhow, I asked how she'd came back so early. She said that she never went! In the end, after getting up and going downstairs, her mum had decided to go instead. :lol:

I did however get caught wanking with her school jumper - but that's a sweater fetish forum topic. :lol: