Danger Wanks

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: Danger Wanks

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

femininesatinlover wrote:I also remember wanking into my girlfriends younger sisters Disney Snow White party dress once and almost getting caught!! Ha ha
You horney dwarf :P lol

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
deleted

Post by deleted »

Ha ha, wanna hear more about it in detail?
Downylon

Post by Downylon »

femininesatinlover wrote:Ha ha, wanna hear more about it in detail?
I definitely do!!
deleted

Post by deleted »

Well, when I started going out with my girlfriend (now, my wife), I obviously visited her house regularly. She was the eldest of 5 and had 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. My satin fetish was relatively new then so ANY satin I spotted got me instantly aroused, My mother in law and my wife were adult women and dressed very femininely and classily and this was obviously passed down to the younger 2 who, although they didnt buy their own clothes, were dressed incredibly 'girly'. I remember Elise, the younger of the 2 was especially 'sugar sweet and girly'. She was at the age where she had LOTS of pretty party dresses, you know the sort- full skirted, floor length dresses with ribbons and bows and matching hair bands and 'heeled' shoes- very 'princessy'. A lot of these dresses were from Disney and I remember at the time they were very expensive, but Elise always seemed to have a new one. She was a very spoilt kid and I remember at the time, it was quite an event in their house when ever visitors like myself called- it would be "are you going to show everyone youre new dress Elise?" She would disappear upstairs and come back down in many a pretty dress. The snow white one I remember the most because on that occasion she had come downstairs in the dress with its waves of golden yellow satin skirt and after 'flouncing' around the living room floor for several minutes, had flopped down rather clumsily on the chair next to me. Her mum was quite cross with her for doing so and told her off quite sturnly and saying that she was going to crease up the skirt of the dress. Elise stood up reluctantly and the back of the skirt was slightly crumpled, my mother in law jumped up from the chair opposite and, right in front of me, lifted the skirt of the dress up so as to straighten out the 2 netted underskirts underneath then proceeded to smooth and straighten the satin outerskirt right in front of me!! I was so aroused and so so wanted to touch that dress there and then!!! I later 'inherited' that dress and still have it to this day. Can post a pic of it if you like?
deleted

Post by deleted »

Sorry, didnt end the story. The next time I visited the house after that was a few days later during the day, Elsie was at school so there was only me, my girlfriend and future mother in law in the house. I went upstairs to the loo, not even thinking about any satin atall at that point. As I passed the 2 younger sisters shared bedroom, there was the snow white dress hanging on the door of the wardrobe!! After my toilet visit, I quickly went into the bedroom and had a sly wank with the satin of the skirt. I didnt cum on it but shot my load into a satin hair scrunchie thing that was nearby.
deleted

Post by deleted »

I still have the dress now. 'Inherited' it when it was outgrown, if anyone wants to see it, just say
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

I'd love to see it!
deleted

Post by deleted »

Ha ha, was thinking about this topic last night. I stayed at a mates house last night and had a 'danger wank' in his spare room with his wifes stuff. Amazing!!!
deleted

Post by deleted »

Took a couple of pics too in my drunken state!!
davinacd

Post by davinacd »

Lets see those drunken pics then fsl! :-)
deleted

Post by deleted »

No problem davinacd. The first one is poor quality bescause its a photo of a photo. Its the woman whose clothes i was playing with (My mates wife)
http://i.imgur.com/Q9ut9jY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IUOXbvw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xyMKJqH.jpg
Chamois

Post by Chamois »

a week ago at a party I looked in the closet and found this dress.I could not resist and masturbated him.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

femininesatinlover wrote: I stayed at a mates house last night and had a 'danger wank' in his spare room with his wifes stuff. Amazing!!!

Your mates wife is fit and looks even more gorgeous in her satin wedding dress :)

She has a nice selection of satin stored safely in her spare bedroom :wink: I'm glad to learn that you enjoyed yourself there, did you cum on anything? Do tell the details please? :D
Liking it shiny
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Finally got around to uploading the video of me fucking my Sister in Law's leather

-removed-.com/user/satinmini
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Won't let me post the links to the forum. But you can find it by searching.

Fucking sister in Laws Leather Dorothy Perkins Jacket PT 1 & 2