Danger Wanks

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinstainer

Re: Danger Wanks

Post by satinstainer »

Wow...talk about a buzz kill when your girlfriend walked in :( At least she wasn't pissed !! Too bad she didn't let you finish on it :( Hopefully you get another chance to have it. It looks like the color is black ? Your load should show up on it real good :lol:
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

satinstainer wrote:Wow...talk about a buzz kill when your girlfriend walked in :( At least she wasn't pissed !! Too bad she didn't let you finish on it :( Hopefully you get another chance to have it. It looks like the color is black ? Your load should show up on it real good :lol:
:lol:

I doubt it my friend - I was 16 or 17 at the time, and it was the 80's when this happened. I'm 43 and many partners and 2 wives later now :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

shinysatinlover wrote:
satinstainer wrote:Wow...talk about a buzz kill when your girlfriend walked in :( At least she wasn't pissed !! Too bad she didn't let you finish on it :( Hopefully you get another chance to have it. It looks like the color is black ? Your load should show up on it real good :lol:

I doubt it my friend - I was 16 or 17 at the time, and it was the 80's when this happened. I'm 43 and many partners and 2 wives later now :lol:
Dammit huh ??!!
satin4me

Post by satin4me »

While at a family get together i went to use the toilet,which was being used. I was told there was another toilet in the ensuite in my partners very hot cousins room which i could use.Asi i entered the bathroom,i could see some black satin panties still inside some jeans on the floor. I scooped them up and started to play with them,they were amazing.I started to wank when there was a knock on the door,It was the cousin....I said i wont be long,and she said she just wanted her perfume so dont worry.I could hear her talking to her friend as i wanked over her gorgeous panties but had to cum in the loo as i didnt want her to know.I put them back and entered into her room where she was showing her friend a pair of purple liquid satin pyjamas she had just bought....wow. Next time.....
shinysatinlover

satinstainer wrote:
shinysatinlover wrote:

Dammit huh ??!!

Aye.....

There have been plenty of times since - both danger wanks, and getting busted! :oops: :lol:
shinysatinlover

satin4me wrote:While at a family get together i went to use the toilet,which was being used. I was told there was another toilet in the ensuite in my partners very hot cousins room which i could use.Asi i entered the bathroom,i could see some black satin panties still inside some jeans on the floor. I scooped them up and started to play with them,they were amazing.I started to wank when there was a knock on the door,It was the cousin....I said i wont be long,and she said she just wanted her perfume so dont worry.I could hear her talking to her friend as i wanked over her gorgeous panties but had to cum in the loo as i didnt want her to know.I put them back and entered into her room where she was showing her friend a pair of purple liquid satin pyjamas she had just bought....wow. Next time.....
I love satin panties - I'm drawn to them like a moth to a flame!! But don't you just hate having a door knocked on, mid wank though. :lol:

Next time - the PJ's??? I love those too... In-fact I just love anything satin, but PJ's are lovely in that you can get plenty of material to use. I like to cum over the ass of the trousers whilst using the top, turned so it slides against the bottoms as it should. Heaven!!
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Had a great danger wank a couple of weeks ago. I just love abusing my mates girlfriends satin clothes and do so whenever the chance arises. One of my mates girlfriends started wearing this brown faux fur body warmer which I spotted had a really shiny gold silky lining which I knew would feel amazing against my cock. Anyway about 3 or 4 months past without seeing the body warmer again, then 2 weeks ago I was staying round his house as me and a few lads were going out for a few beers as his girlfriend was away. We were having a feew beers in his front room before going out when I popped to the toilet. They have this down stairs toilet in the hall so i just went in there.

This toilet doubled as a coat hanging room and hanging with a couple of other uninteresting coats was the brown body warmer. I couldn't believe it this was so lucky i thought. So i grabbed it of the hook and got a closer look at the soft lining whilst undoing my flies I knew I could be to long otherwise my mates would wonder what I was doing. I took a sniff of the lining the sweet scent made my hard cock throb. I quickly wrapped part of it round my shaft and began to pump. The fur outer made the lining feel even softer. I wanked harder and harder as i realised id been in there a while now. I could hear my mate in the background chatting and laughing completely unaware I was abusing his girlfriends hot satin. I felt the rush of my spunk pushing out of my balls and a streak of hot white goo blasted onto the lining, for some reason I didnt care how much I got on it. I figured she would never work out that I had shot my load over it. I unwrapped it from my cock and wiped it down with toilet roll. As the lining was so dark I was pretty sure no noticeable stain would show up I hung it back on the rack and rejoined my mates, happy that I had ticked off another one of my satin must haves. The list still has plenty of items I want to abuse on it though and ill bide my time until the opportunity comes round for me to blow on another one.
satinist1984

Post by satinist1984 »

My best memory is when I was in pre-school, yes I remember that far back. In our classroom we had a couple boxes of clothes for the kids to play dressup with. One box had guys clothes in and the other had girls clothing in. Of course I was drawn to the box with the girl clothes in it. It mostly had little silky princess dresses in it that I would take out when no one was looking and go into a conceiled corner with it where no one could see me. I would put the dress on and pull my pants down a bit and wiggle around on my stomach on the floor until I had a orgasm. I remember one day all the kids were gathered into a circle for storytime and the teacher was calling my name and I yelled back that I would be just a second. I had to finish myself off before I joined everyone else. Man I will never forget that time of my life. I don't think I was ever caught but I was taking some hardcore risks for sure!!
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

I love all these stories, looks like a need to start taking more risks.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Come on PantyThief, do tell us some of your tales :)
Liking it shiny
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

ahh danger wanks .....well I remember when I started out my crazed satin destruction fetish I was like 12 and my mom had some really nice satin nightys and teddys one day I was helping her put things away when this very expensive pink teddy with the sexy boxer shirts caught my eye I don't know what came over me it was brand new in the wrapping but I new in my heart I had to fuck it up big time one night my mom went out and my dad was sound asleep in the living room I ran to her room and I snatched that fucking cumrag brought it bak to my bed and had my way with it all night but then something crazy happened I got so carried away I ripped it to shreds I had no choice but to get rid of it then my mom come home and couple of months lata she was looking all over for it but she had no idea bout my crazed lust for satin so she never suspected me ever but there were many times threw out the years of my youth I got caught fucking up her shit her wedding dress her camisoles and then one day she asked me she said honey I wont be mad but did u take my pink teddy I just looked at her and ran lol she never brought it up again
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

I managed to leave a cumsplat on a satin dress in a theatre bar queue once. I still get terrified by the thought of the enormous risk I took. I was quite young, and an idiot, but I got away with it :lol:
It was really crowdy, and I stood right behind a lady in a stunning black satin dress. She was together with two other ladies. Naturally I had placed myself behind her on purpuse, and I had a hand in a position that made me able to touch the satin, and stroke it veery carefully :D :D
Then I got this idea. As everyone else were looking towards the bar I could not resist pulling down my zipper - with a hammering heart - and letting my cock feel the black, shiny satin. Had to bend it down, otherwise the lady would have felt my erection. It took no more that few secret strokes, and my balls were emptied, and a serious cumload was placed on the satin. I moved away from her, covering myself with the programme and disappeared into the toilet.
I got quickly out again, and I got a good look at the lady from behind. The back of her dress was nicely decorated with an - if I may say - impressing sperm splat. She had not discovered it, but I'm sure the gorgeous satin attracted a lot of masculine eyes, and many of them must have seen it. I hope they got really jealous of the lucky wanker :lol: :lol: :lol:
SatinDesire
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I had a hot danger wank on New Years day with my brother in laws girlfriends brand new blue puffer jacket which had a fur trimmed hood. We were all round my father in laws house for food and a few drinks when I needed to pop to the toilet. On my way passed the stairs I noticed the new jacket hanging on the bannister. So without thinking I grabbed it and dived into the toilet it had a really soft polyester lining and smelt amazing. My cock was already rock hard and my heart beating fast, being as quick as I could I turned a sleeve inside out and and made a makeshift satin pussy to slide my cock in and out of. I buried my face into the hood lining as i neared climax. I knew I wouldnt have time to start wiping cum of the jacket and didnt want to raise any suspicions so I pulled the jacket away as my load blasted out into the toilet. I did however wipe a few drops of cum from my tip onto the soft lining of the hood. I loved the thought of my spunk stain right up against her face next time it rains.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Satin Desire; Woah!! That must have been an incredible experience for you! Rubbing your cock on a female stranger wearing a satin dress while waiting in a queue!! :D If only you had managed to get some photos. Made me stiff reading about it :P Just awesome!! Lucky you!! I bet she looked sooo sexy with your hot sperm running down her sexy dress :twisted:

SatinMini; Another recent exploit that gave me a rise when I read about you fucking the rolled back sleeve of your brother in laws girlfriends new puffa Jacket. I too roll back the sleeve to make a tight puffy satin pussy in which to insert ones penis! Feels fab!! I love puffa Jackets and have had an experience recently with a 32yo friends black TNF puffa coat (with hood), I'll share it soon, with photo's.

Well done all!! Keep it up!!
Liking it shiny
PantyThief

Post by PantyThief »

SatinDesire wrote:I managed to leave a cumsplat on a satin dress in a theatre bar queue once. I still get terrified by the thought of the enormous risk I took. I was quite young, and an idiot, but I got away with it :lol:
It was really crowdy, and I stood right behind a lady in a stunning black satin dress. She was together with two other ladies. Naturally I had placed myself behind her on purpuse, and I had a hand in a position that made me able to touch the satin, and stroke it veery carefully :D :D
Then I got this idea. As everyone else were looking towards the bar I could not resist pulling down my zipper - with a hammering heart - and letting my cock feel the black, shiny satin. Had to bend it down, otherwise the lady would have felt my erection. It took no more that few secret strokes, and my balls were emptied, and a serious cumload was placed on the satin. I moved away from her, covering myself with the programme and disappeared into the toilet.
I got quickly out again, and I got a good look at the lady from behind. The back of her dress was nicely decorated with an - if I may say - impressing sperm splat. She had not discovered it, but I'm sure the gorgeous satin attracted a lot of masculine eyes, and many of them must have seen it. I hope they got really jealous of the lucky wanker :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW, that is hot! I have thought about doing this before but never had the stones. This would be the ultimate dream for me to do this. I'm always looking for videos of this kind of stuff on the internet. Next time you do this take pics or make a vid!! :)

As for me, my danger wank was at a house party a few years ago. House was full of people, at least 50 for the party and I was able to slip upstairs to take a look in their daughters panty drawer. I went solo so I wasn't too worried about someone looking for me. When I got into the room I noticed the closet was open and there hung a dress with one of those plastic bags over it. I grabbed it and put it on the bed to see what it was. As I lifted the white bag up off the hanger there it was, a pink prom dress. Prom was scheduled for the following weekend at the high school, so I instantly figured it was her dress for next week's prom. Looking at the dress I immediately got hard and without even thinking I wrapped it around my cock and stroked into it. After a few minutes I emptied my load all over the front of the dress. I then had a decision to make. Try to clean the dress or hang it back up as is. I decided to hang it back up as is. I was feeling great at that moment and also nervous of being caught and felt bad about what I did, but what was done was done. After I hung the dress up I noticed a satin negligee hanging in the closet. I grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket. I then went over to her panty drawer and helped myself to her panties. I took everything that wasn't cotton. I then snuck back downstairs and put my goodies in my car. I stayed outside for a smoke and made it look like I was outside for a while smoking. I went back in, grabbed a beer and told the host that this was a great party and that I'm having a great time. I noticed a bit later that other folks were going upstairs to use the bathroom, this calmed my nerves as when the daughter found out, it would be tough to blame anyone as lots of people went upstairs. I never did here what happened when she found her dress or opened her panty drawer.