Wedding Dress Fun

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Re: Wedding Dress Fun

Post by coatfun »

This one of my vintage SATIN Bridal Gowns. It is made of super smooth rayon slipper satin. The gown is from the 40's and they don't make satin like this anymore. This gown is so sexy I can just imagine the beautiful bride wearing it down the isle. I'll slide underneath it and pull it on top of me and slide it up and down my rock hard cock. I have a full length body pillow stuffed inside it and I hold it around the middle and let it make me cum.
Attachments
various 064m.jpg
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Hello that is a very lovely dress. Have you cumed on it yet. Did not see any stains on it. Would be fun to cum all over front bodice and skirt. Then let it run down it.
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

omg that dress is turning me on so much. I think i would cum within 2mins of wearing it!
Satincock

Post by Satincock »

That is one amazingly beautiful satin dress. Who ever was wearing it, I would have difficulty controlling myself from caressing and cumming over you. If only!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Most of the time I will lay on the couch and pull the gown on top of me like she is fucking me. That way when I cum I don't get it all over the gown. I like to keep the satin clean so that my hard cock slides up and down the smooth clean cool satin. I have it stuffed with a body pillow, but a couple of time I have climbed on top of it from the rear and fucked it and let myself cum on it. The first time that I climbed on top of it with my naked body and started stroking that beautiful vintage slipper satin I thought that I was going to loose my mind.
The candlelight satin had a spell on me and I fucked it all night long, cumming over and over again. The first time that the gown made me cum was the longest and most intense orgasm I have ever had, it made me tingle from the tip of my toes to the top of my head over and over again and I shot my load at least 3 or 4 feet. I had to bury my face into the satin bodice of the gown to keep the neighbors from hearing me scream!!!!! I videoed myself making love the gown and watch it prior to making love to it, by the time I watch the video I am so horny I can't stand it. It/s a dream cum true for me.
Regards,
Coatfun
quibble

Post by quibble »

coatfun wrote:I videoed myself making love the gown and watch it prior to making love to it
Now that'd be good to see....
promsandweddings

Post by promsandweddings »

Awesome! All the wedding dresses are stunning. I never seen before such type of satin made wedding dress.Its Lovely......................
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

satinsilk wrote:
76_1776146662.jpg
76_1813563991.jpg
76_1928908836.jpg
oh god i cant believe that people want to ruin this dress.. its georgous.. i,d just love to wear it and swish around..
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I love these big silky acetate wedding dresses also. They are so beautiful and such a pitty that all to many of them are worn once and then put in a bag and kept in the wardrobe for years until one day the owner decides to throw it out or destroy it. I have seen several vidios on youtube of these lovely dresses being burnt, poorly shot in the dark and just a glimpse of satin being engulfed in flames. To destroy one of these lovely dresses sickens me to the point of throwing up i wish i could save every one of them but sadly i can't. To wear just one of these dresses has always been a fetish of mine and i would wear it in bed all night with a huge hard on but not dare to stain all that lovely satin material. The dresses of today are rubbish boob tube style trash, the older dresses sadly out of vogue now are toshed aside and treated like trash, they know not what they do and more is the pitty. fabrics change and acetate being so difficult to take care of and creases easily is not a choice anymore and polyester has taken it's place although there is polyester and polyester, until you get to feel it you will never know and i have purchased several from eBay only to be dissapoited by the quality of the satin and destroyed it after only wearing it a few times. I would love to purchase one of the quality i want and keep it for my pleasure and finaly wear it to the grave and for all eternity. Women can wear these gorgeous dresses and treat them like things but a man who adores these beautiful gorgeous gowns are classed as sissy's and weard freaks of nature, i love satin i always have from as far back as i can ever remember and always will and nothing can ever change that it is in my DNA and is incurable. My dad caught me wearing one of my mums silk skirts when i was very young and said he would give me money for it and burn it i refused and had that skirt for years my mother knew i had it and would place it underneath my pillow when she found it when making my bed, i would be embarrest but i loved that skirt and was glad that she let me have it rather than take it from me and destroy it.
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

i have 5 wedding dresses and love dressing up in them whenever i can..

it saddens me also to think off the amount of wedding gowns just abandoned.. espescially when there are people who would just love to have them..
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Some of you that are into wedding dresses may appreciate this acquisition. This is a BRAND NEW Allure designer wedding dress which retails between $1200.00-$1400.00. The cheapest I found it used was for $500.00-$600.00. I won it on ebay for $86.00 ($101.00 with shipping) by putting in a max bid in the last 3 sec and beating out another bidder that was using 1 click bidding :lol: I have never came on a dress this expensive before and am definitely looking forward to leaving MANY nasty stains on it :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
allure-bridals-style-8750-wedding-dress-681043 (1).jpg AAA.jpg
col3.jpg AAA.jpg
$_57 (2).jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That's a sexy gown. I know you will be waiting on pins and needles for the mailman. When I won my first wedding dress on Ebay , I thought it would never get here. I'll never forget when it finally came I met the mailman at the door. I'll bet he never knew there was a satin bridal gown in that box that I was going to be humping very shortly. Thank goodness for Ebay.
cterry12

Post by cterry12 »

woukd love the wedding sex in this dress
Attachments
image.jpg
shelly321x

Post by shelly321x »

What a score satinstainer!!! Im sure you will be enjoying that beautiful wedding gown!
satindick

Post by satindick »

:D
satinsilk wrote:
76_-1926442244.jpg
Oh Wow ! I would love to fuck that satin dress.
Satin D.