Wedding Dress Fun

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalfun

Wedding Dress Fun

Post by Bridalfun »

As a fellow lover of wedding Dresses and Prom Dresses and Satin Ball Gowns, I would like to open up a debate (or dare I say it, Mass Debate) about Wedding Gowns? As a life long fetishist of wedding dresses In prefer the huge "meringue" style dressess of the 1980s with huge puffy shoulders, long trains and layers and layers of silk and satin "hooped" underskirts with a huge bussle and big bow on the rear and pearl buttons from top to bottom on the back with a high neck.

I have bought many such gowns from E.Bay or from Charity Shops. These are much better than these new slimline dresses sadly favoured today. Anyway this is how I enjoy them. I will hang up my best dress obtained from E.Bay on its hanger, on the curtian rail and sniff and caress the beauty rubbing my cock all over the gown, kissing smelling and holding this lovely gown. I will then lift up the underskirts and rub my throbbing cock amongst the layers of silk.

I may even wear this gown as I wank myself off but dare not stain this Wedding Dress Mistress. For that I keep in reserve a cheaper wedding dress. As I am about to explode on this gorgeous wedding dress, I put it aside and grab by cheap bridesmaids dress. This I wrap in a pillow, ie put a pillow in the gown, straddle it and fuck is senseless and shoot a as much cum on it as I can. This dress is a dirty little slut and needs fucking and staining. I then with reverence return the big beatiful gown to its hanger in my closet, as yet unsoiled. In due course I will by an even better dress, and then this dress is fucked and soiled but I always retain a pristine dress as my ultimate wedding dress Fuck. I have owned 100s of dresses in my time and fucked them all senseless. I always make a point of cumming over the big bow at the rear bussle or within the underskirts. All my cum stained secondary dresses and whore bridesmaids dresses are, once cum stained and soiled are then ripped up and taken to the dump. When I moved house a few years ago I had a bonfire of wedding dresses at midnight and burned about 50 cum stained dresses on a huge outdoor bonfire. Great fun.

I am very anxious to hear from and meet and Wedding dress lovers in the Somerset/Bristol or Devon areas. If you look at E.Bay under "job lot wedding dresses" you will find loads of stock from closing down Bridal Shops that can be picked up for a song. These dresses need fucking and wanking not disposal. I am happy to assist in purchase, if any dress lovers out there can store and enjoy - at present I cannot store dresses as I am caring for my very dear old mum. So any one out there who wants to fuck wedding dresses at no cost, get in touch please. If you can assist in storage I can finance the dresses.
Bridalfun
tatra603

Re: Wedding Dress Fun

Post by tatra603 »

Hi. I have a Fiorito pure silk wedding dress that I'm guessing dates from around the 80s.

The outer fabric is a beautiful, slightly off white, fine, light silk. It has a full skirt so there is lots of fabric. It has a net underskirt to give it fullness and another lining, on top of the net, which is also pure silk. It seems to weigh practically nothing.

It is a gorgeous dress that I picked up several years ago at Salford flea market for 20 quid. It just hangs in my bedroom and I occasionally caress it. I won't ever do anything else with it. I'll take a pic of it and post it. I've never come across another dress like it, despite searching on Ebay for Fiorito wedding dresses.

What I might be interested in is one of your "ruined" gowns.

If you ever soil/destroy a pure silk satin bridesmaid dress, (like, for example, some of the dresses Monsoon do,) I'd be happy to pay to have it posted up here before the "ripping/burning" phase.

Please PM me if you would be willing to do that and ever have any likely candidates, Tatra.

PS. If you check the thread "My girlfriends been invited to a wedding" you'll see some pics I posted of the type of bridesmaid dress I'm referring to.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

56_1657530163.jpg
56_-501357272.jpg
56_1657530163.jpg
Attachments
56_-858265293.jpg
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

Have you cumed and ripped wedding dresses like this one??:) I love wedding dresses and other prom dresses in silk and satin like this one, and the most exiting is the day i mess them up, and destroy them:)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I love those puffy wedding and prom dresses. I have one of the first prom dresses I ever fucked, it's a pink color "Steppin Out", pure 100 percent acetate satin bodice and lining, big puffy sleeves. I've fucked it so many times there isn't a part of it that isn't stained with my semen.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

promdresslover wrote:I love those puffy wedding and prom dresses. I have one of the first prom dresses I ever fucked, it's a pink color "Steppin Out", pure 100 percent acetate satin bodice and lining, big puffy sleeves. I've fucked it so many times there isn't a part of it that isn't stained with my semen.
Are you going to rip ore destroy that dress?? :)
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I have about 20 vintage wedding dresses bought from ebay, I love the feel of the really thick heavy rayon satin they used to use in the 1940's and 50's. I once made a double sided skirt from two dresses, it felt so smooth to wear against the skin. I made a satin lined slit in the front to allow the cock to poke through and used a satin prom dress to wank into keeping the skirt clean. Another dodge to keep special dresses clean when wearing them is to wear a pair of plastic pants to wank into, as the orgasm builds the precum makes the plastic, usually pvc, become very slippery and feels as good as satin. I use this method often to keep really good outfits clean. I really hate to dump very badly stained dresses but you can not wash acetate or rayon as it ruins the material. Another idea is to make a diaper out of a wedding dress and wear it under the good dress.
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Thanks for this and the lovely Picture of this dress. Yes indeed I once owned a similar dress to this in the picture although it was long sleeved and had a full train. I fucked and spunked all over this dress for many ,months, great fun. Then as I decided to dispose of it one day, as I was wanking over it I ripped it from the neck down, and ripped the underskirts and had one final cum over this dress and then burnt it. Great Fun.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

There is one old style wedding dress fore sale in my neighbourhood, but i dont think i kan buy it, because i know the girl who selling it.
i can post some pictures from the annonce of the dress.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

76_1776146662.jpg
76_1813563991.jpg
76_1928908836.jpg
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

76_-1926442244.jpg
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

This is absolutely a dress for cum, masturbate, mess up the dress, and then destroy it!!:)
Bridalfun

Post by Bridalfun »

Thanks satinsilk for the comments and pictures - they really got me hot! As you so corectly say this lovely dress with loads of russling acetate is ripe for being fucked and spunked over many many times.

Only when fully spunk stained would I dream of destroying such a beauty. Then I d fuck it once more. Might be fun then to spread it out and piss all over it befure cutting it up and burning it. Love your earlier posts of you in the prom dress doing your car mechanics - a new and novel idea. Thanks again. I note the position re your neighbours dress - id love to help out and buy it for you but I suspect from your grammar you are in the States not UK. Having said that the girl modelling the dress and wearing the pearl choker is hot. Would love to just stand over her in that chair with her wearing the dress and spray her and the dress with my spunk - awsesome - a fantasy I am yet to fulfill, have you ever achieved this?

Love to receive a PM from you as to your interests and your exploits.

Keep any pictures you have "cumming" please. Really appreciate a fellow fan.

BRIDALFUN
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

That is a fantastic dress, acetate satin at it's best, imagine wearing two identicle dresses one inside out (smooth satin inside) and one outside and wanking on a similar one, that would be my satin heaven.
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

My wife has sat on the edge of the bed (satin sheets of course) in a dress like the 80's one shown and stroked me till I blasted a load all down the front of her gown. I love splatting on her in satin. The bridesmaid and ball gowns in colors other than white and ivory do make a better visual during and after as the cum slides down her front. The vintage rayon one feel the best and with some oxyclean cum out pretty clean. They are just for home and fun. I am lucky she enjoys the satin almost as much as I do.