Wedding Dress Fun

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinripper

Re: Wedding Dress Fun

Post by satinripper »

Please can someone post pics of a cum stained satin wedding dress.Also suggest some erotic ways to rip a beautiful and shinig satin gown
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

I have two. One custom made for me in pure white bridal satin lined in satin and one off Ebay.
Attachments
br024.jpg
wc035.jpg
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

When I buy a new gown from eBay or somewhere I cannot wait to get it. To me it is a virgin and needs to be fucked. It is actually more erotic to me once the gown has been soiled this way. I think of it as a slut that loves fucking.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I concur, nothing more empowering than breaking in a virgin, blowing load after load onto the silky fabric for the first time is always the most erotic.
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

I haven't posted in a while but Christmas was fun at our house. My wife started out the holiday by putting on an ivory 80's long sleeve wedding gown with all the sparkles and blowing me taking the cumshot all over her face and hair. Not one splat landed on her gown. Sex in a green satin prom dress and another red one for the holiday colors made for some nice messy splats down the front of both dresses. The real Xmas present was when she greeted me at the door in a white wedding dress with gloves ,prearls and tiara. She led me upstairs for what I expected was some wedding dress fun but I found a really pretty brunette wearing one of my wifes pink satin ballgowns with matching gloves and pearls as well. I was dumfounded to say the least. She had me sit next to the bed (satin sheets of course) and watch the two girls go down on each other and finger each other till each came at least twice (that I could count). When both seemed satisfied they then sank down in front of me and stroked and sucked me until I blasted a load on both faces and gowns. Yes I did survive and it was incredible. I so hope to do something like that again. Really soon!
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I just got a new gown (new to me) online and it arrived yesterday. It is a beautiful satin gown coverd with very delicate chiffon. It has some very fine and delicate lace on the bodice. It has lovely long sleeves. It is the sort of gown that is just begging to be fucked. Needless to say I spent a wonderful night making hot love to this new gown. I think I fucked it six times and did not get too much sleep. Before I got it into bed I perfumed it which made it that much more sexy and inviting. I fucked the bodice, the skirt a few times, the train, and even fucked it up one of the satin sleeves. This gown was probably worn to someone's wedding but to me it's real purpose was to be my lover.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

There is nothing better than sliding on top of a new SATIN bridal gown naked and slowly start to slide your hard cock up and down the beautiful satin. These gowns need to be fucked because I think that that's what they were really made for. Just think about all of those vintage satin bridal gowns that are still in boxes. They need to be brought out and made love to.
Just thinking about the beautiful bride walking down the isle wearing the gown that is now between my legs really turns me on. I have quite a few satin bridal gowns, but one gown that I got off of Ebay was sent with the original bridal portrait. The bride is stunning in the gown and I like to look at the picture of her wearing it while I'm fucking her gown, what a turn on!!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Lori234, I'd love to see pics of your dressed soaked with your cum. Satin is meant to be cummed in and on, and fucked in, on and through.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

satinsilk wrote:
56_1657530163.jpg
56_-501357272.jpg
56_1657530163.jpg
This is indeed a lovely satin wedding dress the type I like, pity to see them destroyed to wear one of these lovely dresses is my dream but getting one nowerdays is getting increasingly more dificult as they disapear with new trends, soon they will be all gone most of them just tossed out with the trash or destroyed by burning which seems to be catching on as a divorce party thing. Sometimes you get to see one burnt on Youtube but usualy the photography is so poor and at night that it is just a sickening waste of a beautiful lovely silky satin dress.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

satinsilk wrote:
76_1776146662.jpg
76_1813563991.jpg
76_1928908836.jpg
This big satin dress placed on a manikin then a firecracker put underneath it and lit would be a great idea. All that satin gradualy being burnt by the firecracker from inside the dress and then it slowly catches fire itself and is totaly destroyed would be great to watch and wank myself silly at the same time. I would love to buy a big satin wedding gown and wear it in bed all night but I live with my family and to have one delivered would be embarasing how would I explain it away that I a man had bought a wedding dress for myself.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

Bridalfun wrote:As a fellow lover of wedding Dresses and Prom Dresses and Satin Ball Gowns, I would like to open up a debate (or dare I say it, Mass Debate) about Wedding Gowns? As a life long fetishist of wedding dresses In prefer the huge "meringue" style dressess of the 1980s with huge puffy shoulders, long trains and layers and layers of silk and satin "hooped" underskirts with a huge bussle and big bow on the rear and pearl buttons from top to bottom on the back with a high neck.

I have bought many such gowns from E.Bay or from Charity Shops. These are much better than these new slimline dresses sadly favoured today. Anyway this is how I enjoy them. I will hang up my best dress obtained from E.Bay on its hanger, on the curtian rail and sniff and caress the beauty rubbing my cock all over the gown, kissing smelling and holding this lovely gown. I will then lift up the underskirts and rub my throbbing cock amongst the layers of silk.

I may even wear this gown as I wank myself off but dare not stain this Wedding Dress Mistress. For that I keep in reserve a cheaper wedding dress. As I am about to explode on this gorgeous wedding dress, I put it aside and grab by cheap bridesmaids dress. This I wrap in a pillow, ie put a pillow in the gown, straddle it and fuck is senseless and shoot a as much cum on it as I can. This dress is a dirty little slut and needs fucking and staining. I then with reverence return the big beatiful gown to its hanger in my closet, as yet unsoiled. In due course I will by an even better dress, and then this dress is fucked and soiled but I always retain a pristine dress as my ultimate wedding dress Fuck. I have owned 100s of dresses in my time and fucked them all senseless. I always make a point of cumming over the big bow at the rear bussle or within the underskirts. All my cum stained secondary dresses and whore bridesmaids dresses are, once cum stained and soiled are then ripped up and taken to the dump. When I moved house a few years ago I had a bonfire of wedding dresses at midnight and burned about 50 cum stained dresses on a huge outdoor bonfire. Great fun.

I am very anxious to hear from and meet and Wedding dress lovers in the Somerset/Bristol or Devon areas. If you look at E.Bay under "job lot wedding dresses" you will find loads of stock from closing down Bridal Shops that can be picked up for a song. These dresses need fucking and wanking not disposal. I am happy to assist in purchase, if any dress lovers out there can store and enjoy - at present I cannot store dresses as I am caring for my very dear old mum. So any one out there who wants to fuck wedding dresses at no cost, get in touch please. If you can assist in storage I can finance the dresses.
Bridalfun
You Burnt 50 wedding dresses. God what a waste, I wish I could have been there I would have picked out all the ones I would like to wear and you could burn the rest while I watched wearing one wanking myself off.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

ripsatin wrote:
satinsilk wrote:
76_1776146662.jpg
76_1813563991.jpg
76_1928908836.jpg
I would love to buy a big satin wedding gown and wear it in bed all night but I live with my family and to have one delivered would be embarasing how would I explain it away that I a man had bought a wedding dress for myself.
haha well u can always smuggle in while your family is away...i always do that n i did not get caught yet so far :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

ripsatin wrote:
satinsilk wrote:
56_1657530163.jpg
56_-501357272.jpg
56_1657530163.jpg
This is indeed a lovely satin wedding dress the type I like, pity to see them destroyed to wear one of these lovely dresses is my dream but getting one nowerdays is getting increasingly more dificult as they disapear with new trends, soon they will be all gone most of them just tossed out with the trash or destroyed by burning which seems to be catching on as a divorce party thing. Sometimes you get to see one burnt on Youtube but usualy the photography is so poor and at night that it is just a sickening waste of a beautiful lovely silky satin dress.
i feel 4 ya bro. i just dont understand y trends 2day is abandoning satin once n 4 all. 4 me, satin is very exotic just like exotic ferrari car. that made me even more appreciative with satin by fucking it harder just 2 experience the exoticness of the satin material. :lol: :lol:
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

In my early to mid teens, I had a corner wardrobe in my bedroom and I used to hang my "illicit" stash of ball gowns behind it, making sure that they were not visible to anyone coming into the room.

It used to be a bit stressful if I had one out and I heard my mother coming in for something! Tatra.
Qipaoo

Post by Qipaoo »

BarbiSatin wrote:I have two. One custom made for me in pure white bridal satin lined in satin and one off Ebay.
cum on it!!!