Satin Blouse Fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinBlouseFetish

Satin Blouse Fetish

Post by SatinBlouseFetish »

I have such a satin blouse fetish, would love some blousey sets done. Double sided satin is my favorite, with hard nipples poking thro the soft satin...yummy.

Everything about blouses is lovely...The shine, soft delicate fabric brushing over ur body, the little feminine cuffs r just so cute...Even the name...Blouse, its just sooo feminine.

James
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Sounds fantastic .... look forward to seeing :D
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Double sided satin bloses sounds great! Do you mean that the whole blouse is double sided? Or just the edge bit where the buttons are?
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

any joy on this? :?:
SatinBlouseFetish

Re: Satin Blouse Fetish

Post by SatinBlouseFetish »

Hi there, No the whole blouse must be satin...Outside and inside, so there's soft sensual satin brushing against ur bare breasts too...It's the most fantastic feeling ever. U'll cum on the spot.
chrissyukcd

Post by chrissyukcd »

I love pure double-sided satin blouses too. It's got to be smooth on both sides so you can feel the soft, slippy, smoothness glide on your skin. I always prefer my blouses to be freshly ironed, so the satin is super smooth and free of any creases. The feel of a double-sided freshly ironed satin blouse smoothing on my skin and feeling it gliding under my hands can make me explode almost instantly, and it's always a very big cum. Love to see it splatter and spurt all over the fresh smooth satin. Actually sometimes I don't get that far as I often cum while ironing the blouse.
mazza2019

Post by mazza2019 »

that sound just so sexy , i just find satin blouses such a turn on , i love the shine , the way the material hangs loose on the sleeves and i nice pointed collar undone. Chrissy you sound so great would love to be under the ironing board when you do your thing
Maz (m36)
Littlesatin

Post by Littlesatin »

Hi, I share this fetish. Satin blouses are just so sexy - so soft and feminine, yet so formal and elegnant.

I love the feeling of tight shiny silk or satin against my skin - it's so arousing. I like to wear a tight-fitted buttoned-up satin blouse with tight cuffs and a stiff collar, with the satin stretched taut over my arms and body and encasing me. I agree that freshly ironed blouses are best - looking so smart and gliding smoothly across my skin - it gives me a shiver goes down my spine!

BTW - I'd love to know where you can get a double sided satin blouse from. let me know.
Satinblouse1000

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

I'm up for meeting.
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

I'd love to know as well where to find double sided satin clothes. I couldn't even find double sided fabric... (to sew clothes by myself)
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Hi everyone....
Newbie here... i was thinking i was the only person in the world with a blouse fetish until i stumbled upon this forum!
Thank goodness i have found it! My fave part of a satin blouse is the cuff.... i have such a fetish for them and i really cant explain why! Smart doubled buttoned or cufflinked... i shall leave it to your imaginations as to what i love to do to blouse cuffs! Hoping im not the only one... kind regards everyone..M.
Satinblouse1000

I have 2 fetish interests and one of them is Satin blouses the cuff and sleeves are the most important part must be long sleeve.
doubledeckerdennis

Post by doubledeckerdennis »

SatinBlouseFetish wrote:I have such a satin blouse fetish, would love some blousey sets done. Double sided satin is my favorite, with hard nipples poking thro the soft satin...yummy.

Everything about blouses is lovely...The shine, soft delicate fabric brushing over ur body, the little feminine cuffs r just so cute...Even the name...Blouse, its just sooo feminine.

James
You need to speak to Emma Sure mate she is known for being an amateur satin blouse model and wears satin blouses to work ect so has a lot to talk about them.
Like so many things though people want things for free so loose out when there don't appreciate quality which is why she is not about so much now days I think.
I have her email if you want it pm me.
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

I agree.... smart long sleeves!
Satinblouse1000

Hi sounds extremely sexy all you satin fetish types. I'm in Essex and Hertfordshire I love Satin bow blouses and pearl necklaces I'm looking to meet like minded people to enjoy our fetish free of rules and marriage constraints. Personal e mail me Satinblouse1000@gmail.com.
I will look after the weekend.
Simon.