Satin Blouse Fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Re: Satin Blouse Fetish

Post by coatfun »

Most of my satin items are bridal gowns or prom dresses or satin lined ladies coat. But I do have a couple of satin blouses. My favorite is a silk satin candlelight color blouse with slightly puffy sleeve a large bow and pearl buttons. the cuffs button with a pearl button on each cuff. they are more like french cuffs. I love to see beautiful ladies wearing satin blouses, it makes them so sexy.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

not big fan of satin blouse till i pair with satin skirt and satin pants preferably not black and white...now that is what i am talking about :lol: :lol:
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

Emma does great stuff :)
Satinblouse1000

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

I hope that I see her one day.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Can you imagine, being her husband, her coming home from work wearing that blouse. How good would she feel to hug!!

And how great would it be, finding that in the laundry basket, later!! :twisted: :D :lol:
Satinblouse1000

How about her coming home from work with a similar Satin blouse in your size and the two of you wearing them.
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

Satinblouse1000 wrote:How about her coming home from work with a similar Satin blouse in your size and the two of you wearing them.
Well, that would definitely work, too! I don't have one quite like that in my collection either! :D
buddog4200

Post by buddog4200 »

heres another good vid http://youtu.be/ANPHu991fFQ
shinyblousetom

Post by shinyblousetom »

Great shiny satin blouse pics and vids. Huge blouse fetish myself. Especially bow tie, shoulder pad, buttonless front slippery, shimmery long poofy sleeved type satin blouses. This pic is all I think about lol...
Attachments
6450545413_00f85e5d99.jpg
Satinblouse1000

Now she's sexy but I'd just want to get her clothes on me. E mail me if you're in the UK I'm ready to meet.
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I just love satin blouses. While I have a fetish for all feminine things satin blouses are quickly becoming my favorite. If I see a lady wearing a satin blouse while out I immediately get very arosed and almost weak in the knees with desire. More for the blouse than the woman. I currently have about 70 blouses in my collection and play with them often. I usually take several to bed with me for hot love making. Needless to say I do a lot of laundry and ironing along those lines. Very seldom can I get through a session of ironing before I am seduced by them and at least one of them is ready for the laundry again. Wouldn't want it any other way though. While I love wearing them I like making love to them even more. Are there others out there like me that feel like that over blouses. If anyone would be interest in chatting about satin blouses either PM me here or you can send an e-mail to me at lori23440@yahoo.com. I would love to chat about blouses.
Satinblouse1000

If you wear or like Satin blouses in the UK

Please contact me.
If you're in UK and want to get together at some stage.
Satin blouses.
Nothing illegal.
No druggies or alcohol dependent people.
No physchos or dangerous people.
Sexual orientation not important just legal age and above as this is an adult themed site.
Send me a message.
Satinblouse1000

shinyblousetom wrote:Great shiny satin blouse pics and vids. Huge blouse fetish myself. Especially bow tie, shoulder pad, buttonless front slippery, shimmery long poofy sleeved type satin blouses. This pic is all I think about lol...
Exactly like me please if you or anyone out there wants to meet. I have to explore this more.
I'd help you take pics or any other way.