Satin story

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cornelius

Satin story

Post by cornelius »

I have the house to myself. It's afternoon. My wife won't be home for hours. Warm and sunny. Quiet all around. I pour a drink and fire up the laptop. As it boots up, so do I. I stroll to the bedroom and select my outfit from my wife's collection. A black satin chemise and robe. I slip into them and zip up her knee-length leather boots. Mmmmm, they feel soooooo good. I slide a condom on, to keep everything clean and secret. Then I slide it off, deciding that satin freedom is worth the risk. I slide into the black, inviting, seductive, smooth, silky satin and admire myself in the bedroom's full-length mirror. Divine. I gently play with my satin covered cock, as it twitches into hard, urgent life. I slowly stride back to the living rom, in my fabulous leather heeled boots, feeling and enjoying the swish of the delicate, feather-like satin across my hips, ass and cock. (Not to mention my shoulders, back and chest). I check the laptop and see that it is booted and ready, much like me.

I log on to a suitable satin video site and select a suitably satin drenched movie. I then log on to a good chat room. I advertise that I want / need satin filled phone fun with someone who appreciates satin and is dressed accordingly. My satin covered cock is rock hard now.

tbc ........
cornelius

Re: Satin story

Post by cornelius »

I trawl the tv chat site for a while, switching back to enjoy the streaming video of two satin dressed fucks (one blonde, one black haired) as they caress each other and tease the lucky guy who is about to fuck them. I get a message on the tv chat site. Someone wants to chat. I check their profile. Fuck me, she / he is gorgeous. Every inch a woman, decked out in satin. I reply. We exchange numbers.

I call.

As the mobile rings, my satin cock twitches and hardens even more. I watch the satin wenches touch and kiss and giggle and sigh and moan, knowing that I will soon be doing the same.

The phone is answered. We whisper excitedly to each other as we stroke our own satin cocks. I am now in my fantasy. I lovingly stroke my satin rod as we whisper to each other. I lose myself and lose control and start to plead with my new satin queen to kiss and caress me as I do her / him. She / he capitulates and we fall into a satin frenzy. We moan and groan and tell each other all of our satin secrets and desires as we stroke ourselves and indulge our sweet, satin passion.

We are alone in the afternoon. We are secret. We are in satin ecstasy. We moan and thrash together in satin abandon. Satin silky whispers down a phone line as we both touch ourselves, wishing it was each other. Groaning our desires to each other.

'Touch me my satin queen. Fuck me. Lick me. Suck me. Kiss me. Rub me. Caress me. Want me.'

We are so close now. Satin covered cocks bulging to cum.

tbc
glocktoter

Post by glocktoter »

My wife and I fucked last night in satin. I wore the cum stained gown that I had been jerking off for weeks in. She wore a fresh one. I rubbed across her body and we both enjoyed the smell of old cum and feel of silky satin. I plunged into her wet pussy and we fucked until she squirted. She rolled over and got on top of me and she squirted all over both of us. Soaking wet satin draped across us, the smell of cum and piss in the air. After we got really wet, I stood up and came on her face and it dripped onto the satin gown she wore.
It doesn't get any better than that. I have to jerk off while writing this... it makes it even better jerking off with the very satin that we wore. All clean now, she washed the sheets and our gowns, and gave it to me this morning as she left.
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

Nice story. Always better to cum on a wedding gown when your wife or girlfriend is wearing it. By wife gave me a blowjob last night while wearing a 1980's white wedding dress with the poofy sleeves, long train and white satin gloves. I did not take long for me to pull out of her mouth and blow all over the front of her gown. She pulled my cock to her face and the last splats went all over her face and hair. That was awsome. Maybe later we will have sex in that same dress, cumstains and all. We wash them, iron them and play in them. We have not found any couples near us who share out interests but we keep hinting to others from time to time. We did get two married friends to come over and shoot all over her in a pink bridesmaids gown. A little bukke is better than none.
jazz35539

Post by jazz35539 »

Wow thats a great storie. And ur very lucky to have a wife that enjoys
Satin to. and I didint know tht formal gowns can be washed.. I thought it ruins
them. can they be machine washed without ruining them?