Silk and Satin Aftermath

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: Silk and Satin Aftermath

Post by satin65653 »

blowby wrote:
promdresslover wrote:Scored another save. At work they are collecting coats for a coat drive. Normally I'd feel bad- but this one coat I saw I knew where it came from and had to have it. A woman who works with me has a hot 17 year old, looks like actress Kiki Palmer. Fucking incredible body. I've seen the girl wearing this coat. I have wanted the coat since I saw her wearing it last winter when we had a dinner and she brought her. Sweet scent of her on it, and a creamy red acetate satin lining. Needless to say I could barely drop my pants before my boner was about to pop out. In about 90 seconds I soaked it with my semen on the soft satin lining. I'm gonna be fucking this all weekend. Scouring FB to see if I can find a pic of her wearing it.

Great score sexy coat mining :D
I would love to fuck that coat!! :D
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Promdresser....sure like the old cum stains on that purple (?) dress !!
blowby

Post by blowby »

promdresslover wrote:that blue Jessica McClintock dress has brought me pleasure time after time. When she was a "virgin", she looked like this:

The first time I fucked the soft silky satin lining, it felt so good, my eyes rolled to the back of my head...then I spooged
of course since then, I've fucked it dozens of times. I now use it as a rag to wipe up my loads when I want to fuck one the coats I wear or my girlfriends' dresses or coat linings. So now she's a worn out whore.
Sexy Leather coat love to fuck that hard :D :D
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/2125658232/

The pic above and the disgusting cum stains you see....is exactly the ruthless abuse I'd like to inflict on the dress below. That purple dress is so damn stunningly beautiful it's driving me insane! It's not yet in my possession, the price is way to high for me. I plan on messaging the owner when the auction ends (fingers crossed no one bids!) to see if she will accept lower.
Attachments
2013-03-12 02.36.02.jpg
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nice cum pics !!! Wish they were on that purple dress :lol: :lol:
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

I agree there would be nothing better than passing that purple dress around at some party and leaving it as a well used spunk rag by everyone. And then once we had all left the owner finds it. :lol:
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

I'd LOVE to be at that party :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: AND be there to see the look on her face when she sees her dress :lol:
bgmkhansilk

Post by bgmkhansilk »

since early childhood i go crazy by seeing or touching any silk satin material.and for years i ve discharged tons of load into this material.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Took me all of a few seconds to turn this stunningly beautiful (virgin) satin prom dress into a used and wasted, cum soaked mess. I clobbered it good and it felt fucking amazing.
http://-removed-.com/movies/1948410/sam_ ... _soak.html

http://videobam.com/cVmRW
^HI Definition video baby. Enjoy folks.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
X.com/CumStainDress
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

who is the chic in the last two pics?
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Even though we've already discussed this....I HAVE to post what an EXCELLENT job you did on that dress :D :D For some, THAT is what a pretty satin dress is for :lol: :lol:
DressInSatin

Post by DressInSatin »

How I envy that cock of yours, Destroy. Must have been satin heaven to stroke in that gorgeous dress.
Excellent cum job!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Destroy, seeing that naughty dress get it was fucking awesome. Especially after seeing that hottie wearing it. Just watching that satin get sprayed with cum was awesome, it came out like a firehose and drenched it. I bet that dress feels like a dream. Great HD video and pics BTW. What did you shoot those with?
removed

Post by removed »

Nice job on a nice dress :) purple is my favourite colour for satin!

Oh, destroy, can you remind me what pink dress it is you wanted me to send? I'm clearing everything out this weekend and sorting what is going on eBay
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Thanks guys!
This is the first long dress I've ever owned and it is absolute heaven. Smells amazing too. Thing I love most is the weight of all that satin covering me as I stroke my rock solid boner with it. Damn!!!!! Love it.

PDL, the camera I used was a Canon Rebel TDi it appears, Dad's. Ordinarily I wouldn't have used such a fancy camera, but I had no access to the one I normally use. So glad I got left with this camera to use...bcuz a fancy dress deserves a fancy camera to capture the sweet moment. The reason the vid ended up in quality HD was because unbeknownst to me at the time of shooting, the video setting was set to the highest. Turns out my 1:52 clip was a whooping 640 MB!!! If I had extended the clip several seconds more, it would've extended the 750 MB limit for -removed- video uploads. So good thing I came fast!

Cool Alhb, thank you. Funny that purple is your fav color for satin and pink is my fav. Purple is rising fast up the ranks for me though. Two days after I received this now ruined purple dress in the mail, I received the other purple satin prom dress (pic on this same page, the one with flower detailing on right strap and ruching below the breast).
X.com/CumStainDress