Silk and Satin Aftermath

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Re: Silk and Satin Aftermath

Post by satin65653 »

halebopp2 wrote:
promdresslover wrote:1st of the year was clean up time at my friends' house. He is getting ready to move out of DFW to CA. Guess what I found, his cousin's prom dress...he was gonna toss it as she moved back in with her Mom. So PDL was MORE THAN HAPPY to take this (and other of her stuff) to Goodwill. Also scored a heavenly scented satin lined leather bomber jacket which will be fucked HARD soon. So back to the dress, 100 percent silky acetate inside and out, thick scent of her on it. I barely made it home and what a great hard first fuck she got. The inside was SO silky, and it makes that swishing sound that makes you weak.
Sorry for the low res, took these with my Iphone because I just wanted to fuck her hard and nestle my rager in the folds of the silky lining and cum all over it, so I didn't think to grab the Nikon.

Hey PDL! Who made this cummable dress?
OH-What fun
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

promdresslover wrote:here's the same dress satin lining, but after having been fucked by me many a time, it is no longer pristine. Now it's stained with many love making instances. I wish I could find the pictures of that girl wearing it. God I'm getting wood just thinking about her. She was that hot. I think I'm gonna fuck it again tonight.
You have done a# of cum shots on that one,its awsome.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

[/attachment]
926_160.jpg
satin65653 wrote:
promdresslover wrote:here's the same dress satin lining, but after having been fucked by me many a time, it is no longer pristine. Now it's stained with many love making instances. I wish I could find the pictures of that girl wearing it. God I'm getting wood just thinking about her. She was that hot. I think I'm gonna fuck it again tonight.
You have done a# of cum shots on that one,its awsome.
You have done a great job on that one :D
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that blue Jessica McClintock dress has brought me pleasure time after time. When she was a "virgin", she looked like this:

The first time I fucked the soft silky satin lining, it felt so good, my eyes rolled to the back of my head...then I spooged
of course since then, I've fucked it dozens of times. I now use it as a rag to wipe up my loads when I want to fuck one the coats I wear or my girlfriends' dresses or coat linings. So now she's a worn out whore.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

this girl named Alicia at work is a smoking hot babe. we had a BBQ to celebrate our managers' retirement.
so I stayed to the end to help clean up, and to stare at Alicia's smoking hot 24 year old body. Hiding my boner became a challenge.

the we moved to the den, where she stores all her tables and party stuff. I noticed IT, hanging up in an open closet with about a dozen other items, including a fur coat with a silver satin lining. Instantly my cock was enraged, the thought of her creamy tan skin in that dress and coat almost caused me to have an accidental discharge.

you know what PDL did? I concocted a total bullshit story. I am good at coming up with tales spontaneously, it has worked before. Listening to Alicia drone on and on about her 17 year old niece and upcoming prom, I mentioned I too had a niece that also had a prom upcoming. (which is total bullshit, as she is 22). Anyway, to make a long story short, I mentioned that she didn't have a job (hard times in the southwest) and didn't have a dress, that I know nothing about this stuff (yeah right, I know more about dresses and gowns then the average teenaged homecoming queen), and was going to buy her a dress, but didn't know anything but her size (10).

Alicia, being the great person she is, offered to give me not one but THREE of her old prom dresses, citing "I was gonna toss them anyway. I can't wear them anymore" (bullshit! I wanted to ask her to try them on and take pictures and act like I was texting them to my niece but I thought that might be stretching the rubber band too far, but REALLY wanted to see her in them. Figured I could find them on her FB profile so I scrapped the idea). If I can find some pics of her on FB wearing this or the others, I'll put them up so you too can see a fine girl in a a fine dress that says FUCK ME HARD BABY.

I totally downplayed it, despite being as excited as a kid in a candy store. I saw the one green dress I am posting tonight, but not the other two in a white garmet bag. Alicia even took them out to my car and loaded them up, telling me she knew of a great taylor in Richardson that could do alterations. So as bad as it killed me as I wanted to fuck the dresses NOW, I played it cool like the Fonz and stayed another hour, killing time and trying to take as many mental pictures of her wearing this cute black top. Everytime she moved I kept imaging her in the dresses, her voluptuous boobs swaying in the layers of silky fabric.

I thanked her and told her I would see her tomorrow. She told me as I was about to go "oh if your niece doesn't like them or can't fit, just give them to Goodwill. don't bother bringing them back, saves me a trip"

YES YES YES! I exclaimed as I drove the 6 miles home. I could barely contain myself. The green dress is a size 12, so I could fit it, I knew this was gonna the first one to lose it's virginity. It's a green acetate inside and out, feels oh so silky, and makes that swishing sound when you move in it. My immediate wood could not be contained. I slid it on, and as soon as I did, I was ready to go to town. I grabbed my throbbing swollen cock which was already protruding and rubbed the silky lining until I blew my load into it. I screamed her name as I came, recalling her beautiful body I lusted over today. I fucked it three more times tonight until I was tapped out.

I've got two more to go. Here is Alicia's virgin number one with my favorite satin lined leather coat. It's made by Alex Evenings. It was a GREAT FUCK.

szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

wow what a great story u got there...my big respect 2 u 2 the max yo 8)
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Love the stories. Keep em cumming
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

Fantastic story PDL. That's funny you know what size dress you can get into!! I bet that rustling was heaven!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

sorry for the long overdue update. two more items from the haul I've enjoyed fucking the hell out of, a bomber coat with a silver satin lining, and this red pure acetate prom dress. the red dress was so heavy with the girls' scent on it, I almost passed out. the lining is the silkiest acetate I've ever felt, and the tulle at the bottom adds to the swish-swish effect. Needless to say, it's now stained from the hard and intense fucks I've given her over the past month, and the naughty red silky fabric begs for more. :D
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

promdresslover wrote:sorry for the long overdue update. two more items from the haul I've enjoyed fucking the hell out of, a bomber coat with a silver satin lining, and this red pure acetate prom dress. the red dress was so heavy with the girls' scent on it, I almost passed out. the lining is the silkiest acetate I've ever felt, and the tulle at the bottom adds to the swish-swish effect. Needless to say, it's now stained from the hard and intense fucks I've given her over the past month, and the naughty red silky fabric begs for more. :D

hey pdl, thanks for the post! who made the red satin dress? How many times have you fucked it? (guess)
classygloves

Post by classygloves »

cumshot.jpg
cumshot.jpg (28.05 KiB) Viewed 11007 times
Is this to your liking?
Attachments
uvs091020-010.JPG
uvs091020-010.JPG (28.55 KiB) Viewed 11007 times
uvs090808-003.JPG
uvs090808-003.JPG (21.67 KiB) Viewed 11007 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

halebopp2 wrote:
promdresslover wrote:
hey pdl, thanks for the post! who made the red satin dress? How many times have you fucked it? (guess)
the wine colored acetate dress is made by Urban Nites. Label says it's 100 percent acetate body and lining. Incredible dress. and for some reason out of all the broads' stuff this one is heavy with some sweet perfume. I don't know what it is, but it drives me insane. I wish I could get to her Facebook account, I know she's got to have some pic of her wearing it. I've fucked this dress about a dozen times and it feels so damn good.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

promdresslover wrote:here's a pic of the owner of the red dress I got off her FB page. I didn't see any of her wearing it on FB, but then I'm not friends with her so it may be there. I saw one at my friends' house and got instant wood when I did. this girl has a smokin body. my cock got instantly stiff when I found the dress in the boxes of stuff. I blurred the name of the school to protect the innocent LOL. can you see why I blew a huge load on the dress lining? just thinking about that body rubbing against the silky fabric making that swishing sound, gonna fuck it again.

That right there is an authentic cheerleader outfit isn't it??
Man I want one of those soooooo bad. They are so hard to find and all the ones on Ebay are fake halloween costume variety types.

And PDL, please post more pics of the dresses you've thoroughly wrecked with cum.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

That red dress is amazing!!
blowby

Post by blowby »

promdresslover wrote:Scored another save. At work they are collecting coats for a coat drive. Normally I'd feel bad- but this one coat I saw I knew where it came from and had to have it. A woman who works with me has a hot 17 year old, looks like actress Kiki Palmer. Fucking incredible body. I've seen the girl wearing this coat. I have wanted the coat since I saw her wearing it last winter when we had a dinner and she brought her. Sweet scent of her on it, and a creamy red acetate satin lining. Needless to say I could barely drop my pants before my boner was about to pop out. In about 90 seconds I soaked it with my semen on the soft satin lining. I'm gonna be fucking this all weekend. Scouring FB to see if I can find a pic of her wearing it.

Great score sexy coat mining :D