Silk and Satin Aftermath

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Re: Silk and Satin Aftermath

Post by Destroy »

Satinstuff wrote:
satinstainer wrote:Nice pics, written description, and a great cum load on it !!!!!!! I especially like the part about her watching !!!
I agree with Destroy....more pics of it PLEASE :lol: :lol:
Alright here's how the dress looks like after a couple of weeks of cums and ive been squirting waves and waves of cum on it almost everyday :lol:

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!

It is a beautiful sight to behold such a sexy, wonderful dress get defiled in such a way like this! Freakin' a these stains are disgusting. I can tell you piled on the cum very generously. The layers of yellow stains on the skirt are filthy!!!! Thank you for sharing! Awesome job, I can not wait to see more pics. My goodness you mucked up this sexy dress good!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

My wife let me do some on her. it acctually felt really good. I could not believe how hard I got or how much I came.

satinslider

Post by satinslider »

promdresslover wrote:here's the same dress satin lining, but after having been fucked by me many a time, it is no longer pristine. Now it's stained with many love making instances. I wish I could find the pictures of that girl wearing it. God I'm getting wood just thinking about her. She was that hot. I think I'm gonna fuck it again tonight.
Great job promdresslover your a real sharpshooter !I would and like to mess up linings in nice pantsuits ive found some pants with satin lining ooooohh do they feel good!when i was married id buy my wife silkend lined pants just so i could get to them!look in thrift shops theyre full of them!
Destroy

Having my way with it

Post by Destroy »

This is *cough* ....was a beautiful dress got off Ebay in August. The brand is Cinderella, and I must say, it is the softest, most sensational feeling satin I have ever laid my hands upon. It's not my favorite dress in my collection, but to the touch it's the most amazing. It's also the best staining dress. This dress stains so fucking well it's unbelievable.

This poor thing is hanging in my closest right now, in miserably cum battered condition. I fucked it up good. Didn't even take long, because like I said, it stains deep like no other!

I'm finally getting around to posting my work with this dress, so here it is. Three videos and a small handful of pics. Let me know what you think. I've got more pics as well, feel free to drop me a message.
Enjoy!

First Inception
Image Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting

Round 2

Round 3

ImageImageImage Image Image Image
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

WAY nice job Destroy !!! Such a pretty dress....such nice cum stains on it :D :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

rock solid shooting work you got there :lol:
Destroy

Sexy mermaid prom dress demolished

Post by Destroy »

Boy did I take this dress for a wild ride! Messed it up pretty gooooooood. :mrgreen:
Attachments
beauty - corrupted
beauty - corrupted
P1070160mini.JPG (31.95 KiB) Viewed 7349 times
sick cum bath
sick cum bath
letting the cum dry
letting the cum dry
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT !!!! WAY nice load on it :D :D That was definitely the way to break in that pretty dress :lol: :lol: Looks like you took it for a HELL of a ride for sure !!!
shinysatinlover

Re: Sexy mermaid prom dress demolished

Post by shinysatinlover »

Destroy wrote:Boy did I take this dress for a wild ride! Messed it up pretty gooooooood. :mrgreen:
I take my hat off to you - that's one heck of a good load on that, and I can certainly understand why you held off on it for so long. I do similar, actually, with my nicer pieces, until I can't take it any more. :lol:
blousecufffetish

Post by blousecufffetish »

Fresh cum on a satin blouse cuff...... just the way i like it...!
Attachments
20140323_081144.jpg
Satinblouse1000

Post by Satinblouse1000 »

You are something else. You really are.
blousecufffetish

Is wondering how much cum i can get on these satin cuffs in a month while the wife is away...! ;-) another load today...
Attachments
20140324_132505.jpg
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

VERY NICE indeed, GREAT job !!!! Please post more pics !!! That sure looks like a smooth silky blouse to cum on !! Is it your woman's ?? Do you slide the sleeve over your dick and stroke with it ?!?!
blousecufffetish

Thanks... i brought the satin blouse a few weeks ago now.... its too big for my wife. (Not that she would wear it anyway!)
She is away for a month so i thought lets use it! I wrap the cuffs round me... 4 buttons on each cuff make for a great feel and an even better cum.... think im up to 5 or 6 cums on them now...
blousecufffetish

Another day = another cum....
Attachments
20140325_105003.jpg