Satin, My Mistress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
cornelius

Satin, My Mistress

Post by cornelius »

I have been a slave to satin my whole life. I'm sure many (if not all), on here, can empathise. I have experienced it with female partners (wonderful) and male partners (via email and phone). My point is, I have always shied away from real meets with males, even though they seemed amazing. But that shouldn't stop us on here revelling in each other. We all share this fantastic passion. Let's indulge ourselves. I have been on cross-dressing sites and they are amazing, but I always shy away from local meets. But that doesn't mean that, on here, we can't phone / mail / message each other and have fun. We don't have to restrict ourselves. Let's indulge each other and have real satin fun. No pressure. No labelling. No misunderstanding. Hope this all makes sense. I think I finally just realised that this site is where I need to be and we should start interacting with each other more. Other sites may think they get it, but they really don't. We all understand each other here. Let's enjoy it.

Thoughts?
chrissyukcd

Re: Satin, My Mistress

Post by chrissyukcd »

If you are in the UK I would love to have a phone chat, especially chatting about our fantasies involving satin.
SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

Wow Cornelius, what a lovely post, and I heartily agree. Chrissyukcd, I am UK based, would love to have a PM chat with you.
cornelius

Post by cornelius »

Hey to all! I'm so glad that my post hit home. My email is stephaniesatin100@hushmail.com.

Please feel free to contact me and perhaps we can start interacting and indulging our satin passion together. It feels amazing to connect with like-minded people who understand and appreciate our love of the sensuous fabrics. This is our forum and I really want to start using it.