Satin Costumes

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ibanguincostume

Satin Costumes

Post by ibanguincostume »

It's getting close to my favorite time of year again and curious if others have similar satin costume fetishes?

I'm not a picky satin fetisher. I started with slips, then to satin chemises, gowns, panties, gloves and eventually prom dresses. My only requirement is that it compliments a woman really well... and with satin, that's obviously not difficult :D My favorite outfit I was able to finagle a girl to wear was a deep purple satin corset (Shirley of Hollywood), black pleated satin skirt, black satin elbow length gloves and deep purple thigh highs with nice frilly lace/satin tops with a purple satin bow. Sometimes she would go the extra mile and put her long blonde hair in pig tails tied with purple bows. I always had her wear the stockings backwards so I could grab those pretty little bows as I pounded her with complete disregard. Wheeew! :oops: Back on topic...

The past couple years I've seen things during halloween that make my cock stand on end like no other. I actually intentionally dodged a costume party last year because of the amount of discomfort I figured I'd be in from not being able to put all these women into ecstasy! Below is an example of what I'm talking about:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Does that make anybody else need to make some room in their pants?!?!
satinedge

Re: Satin Costumes

Post by satinedge »

I would have to totally agree with you. It is also my favorite time of year. With my fiance dressing up as a vampire or succubus, and completely wrapped in latex and satin... Oh man! I gotta go now. Hee will post pics.
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Beware with costumes; they ALWAYS look so much better in the stock pictures. I have two costumes :

The materials used in most costumes are very cheap. The first dress looks like satin in the picture, but it's actually feels like cheap tablecloth material or something. The second costume is actually pretty nice though, because it stated in the description that the dress is satin. It's not high-quality satin but it works. I just wanted to let you guys know so you don't waste your money on cheap materials for an expensive price when you could be getting great quality satin instead.
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Freddielinton wrote:The materials used in most costumes are very cheap.
Agreed. We actually had a fair amount of difficulty finding a decent french maid's outfit that was reasonably priced. There are so many over-priced ones designed for a single use at a hens do that are made of really cheap fabric (they look great in the advertising, but a pretty crap quality when they arrive). We ended up with this one that Jetta is wearing http://www.satinplay.com/satin-silk-gal ... hmaid.html (we've also got Amy Latina wearing it too)
satinage

Post by satinage »

I love satin maid's outfits with the apron on the front.

I love also SuperHero's outfits like WonderWoman (Starry Panty + Red Cap) and SuperGirl (Red Skirt + Red Cap).
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

IMG_3205.jpg
Racegirl wrestling in satin race outfit losing in match
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »