COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
primarkmustard

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by primarkmustard »

snaynay wrote:Oh and at Primarkmustard. My flatmate last year at uni had one of them. Mustard too, exaclty the same! I enjoyed the rare feel of it I could get, but never got a chance to have a one night stand with it.
Hi Snaynay,

Wow that's really cool, thanks for letting me know. Glad you recognised it, there are so many of them about. Even though you didn't get to 'have' it you were still really lucky having one in the house and getting to see her in it all the time! But I guess I would say that! Bet she looked so sexy in it. It probably would have driven me crazy knowing there was one so close by but at the same time so far away! I would have been hovering around trying to get a touch of it all the time!

Thanks,
Primarkmustard
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

maxilover wrote:Hi ilovesatin ,
nice linings , are they both polyester ? like the slight pattern on the white one .
yeah both polyester,feel very different but fantastic!!!
windyday7

Post by windyday7 »

If you check out the whole gallery here theres loads of Katie in this awesome cloak with red lining!

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/katie ... ld_3590287
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

ilovesatin3 wrote:a real gem the linings polyester feels awesome :wink:
WOW- I would love to fuck that satin lining!!! post pic when you do. :D
B1982

Post by B1982 »

maxilover wrote:If a coat was made only with satin then to me it would be a robe ( very nice too ) but to me there is something really nice when the satin is hidden under or inside a garment , almost with a sense of secrecy , waiting to be discovered and played with . I think this could be said for coats , prom dresses, skirts and alike . That's just my view , anyone else feel the same ?
I feel the same about the jacket linings and the waistcoat backs of women’s three-piece suits. It’s extremely rare to see a woman in a three-piece suit, and when I do see one such woman, I’m excited to see if her jacket lining and her waistcoat back are made of satin and whether there’s an adjustable strap also made of satin in the back of her waistcoat.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

This will be my next lover. Fleurette makes some of the most beautiful satin lined coats.
Attachments
pics5486.jpg
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Wow Coatfun , that lining looks awesome , would love spending time with it too!!
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:I would have to say that red satin the thick acetate satin feels the best. It depends on what color I'm in the mood for. Right now one of my gold satin lined coats is getting all of my attention. I have over 50 or 60 coats in all colors and fabrics. Cashmere, wool, camel hair, faux fur. I love them even more with mink collars, so sexy. I like to put one of my coats on and wear it while fucking another one, the feel of the satin on my naked body feels so good while I'm fucking my coat. Nothing feels better than the smooth satin as my dick slides up and down the shimmering sexy fabric. Thick chocolate brown satin is a great turn on also. I have a white faux fur with mink trim that is 55 inches long it has a thick white acetate bridal satin lining and it has the ladies name embroidered in the lining. When the coat makes me start to cum I like to whisper her name when I cumming. I have a full length body pillow that I wrap my coats around I'll climb on top and and watch myself stroking the gorgeous satin with my rock hard cock in a full length mirror, what a turn on.
Oh-yes stuff it with a pillow and slide away, what fun! leads to a great feeling mess.
SCHUM38

Post by SCHUM38 »

Hello, Do you like to be bound in clothing of woman? business suit, skirts, coats. Which feeling to feel captive of the satin lining. If that interests, I have photos and vidéos. I have also vidéos of masturbation in the car on a public parking with the coat of my wife .
quibble

Post by quibble »

SCHUM38 wrote:Hello, Do you like to be bound in clothing of woman? business suit, skirts, coats. Which feeling to feel captive of the satin lining. If that interests, I have photos and vidéos. I have also vidéos of masturbation in the car on a public parking with the coat of my wife .
That is exactly what I like!!!! I had a girlfriend that used to do that too me and it was amazing (especially as you could smell her perfume on her clothes...).

PM me!!!
Satinbadman

Post by Satinbadman »

My friends mum was staying over and I found th
lining%202.jpg
is but I could not fuck it as it was to nice to be spoilt
satin%20lining.jpg
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Satinbadman wrote:My friends mum was staying over and I found th
lining%202.jpg
is but I could not fuck it as it was to nice to be spoilt
satin%20lining.jpg
you can have it just dont go all the way!
windyday7

Post by windyday7 »

Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

My friends girlfriends jacket which i enjoyed this morning and left a little stain on the sleeve lining. That blue satin did feel amazing!

maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Thank you Mitchy , that lining looks so good , love the colour . Glad you got the chance to enjoy it !!