COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Freddielinton

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Freddielinton »

Thanks guys! You're quite welcome, Maxi! Gonna give it another go tonight; she comes home from the beach tomorrow. :D
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

X marks the spot Freddie! Ready, aim, fire! That's great, gonna post some pics of my girl's Rocawear leather bomber getting abused again. It's summer, she won't wear it for another 2 or 3 months. You know what that means...
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

promdresslover wrote:X marks the spot Freddie! Ready, aim, fire! That's great, gonna post some pics of my girl's Rocawear leather bomber getting abused again. It's summer, she won't wear it for another 2 or 3 months. You know what that means...
Lol thanks dude! Nailed it again last night. Look forward to your pics!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Best shot from last night's session. 4 videos, 4 cumloads, a ton of pictures, and this thing still looks untouched. It's just so much fun to mess with my Sister's stuff! In a couple years when she goes off to College, this will be all mine! The other pictures are a bit too blurry for my taste to post :

ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow!! thats such a turn on! to cum all over your sisters things!! The thought of your sperm all over her when she wears this again....Awesome!! I'd love to know what other garments you enjoy of sexy sister??

Thanks for sharing :D
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Wow!! thats such a turn on! to cum all over your sisters things!! The thought of your sperm all over her when she wears this again....Awesome!! I'd love to know what other garments you enjoy of sexy sister??

Thanks for sharing :D
I know, right? Unfortunately, she doesn't have a whole lot of sexy garments. She's kinda boring when it comes to clothes. Along with her leather jacket, I've enjoyed her vest which has a satin lining, her thongs, and her bikini bottoms. That's pretty much it for now. Hopefully she'll get hotter clothes soon.
spikey

Post by spikey »

maxilover wrote:If a coat was made only with satin then to me it would be a robe ( very nice too ) but to me there is something really nice when the satin is hidden under or inside a garment , almost with a sense of secrecy , waiting to be discovered and played with . I think this could be said for coats , prom dresses, skirts and alike . That's just my view , anyone else feel the same ?
my feelings exactly i love guessing the lining and when its a gorgeous shiny acetate i lose control a little then ill offer to take the coat upstairs then nip up later to "the toilet" spread it wide open on the bed and fuck it mercilessly....bliss
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:This will be my next lover. Fleurette makes some of the most beautiful satin lined coats.
Its beautiful the lining is gorgeous
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Freddielinton wrote:Best shot from last night's session. 4 videos, 4 cumloads, a ton of pictures, and this thing still looks untouched. It's just so much fun to mess with my Sister's stuff! In a couple years when she goes off to College, this will be all mine! The other pictures are a bit too blurry for my taste to post :

Wow Freddie your sisters jacket looks amazing. I would love to shoot a load on that sexy lining.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

sparky1973 wrote:Wow Freddie your sisters jacket looks amazing. I would love to shoot a load on that sexy lining
It's quite sexy. Can't wait to do it again! :mrgreen:
blowby

Post by blowby »

coatfun wrote:Which of these sexy coats will I cum on tonight?
All of the sexy linings
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:This will be my next lover. Fleurette makes some of the most beautiful satin lined coats.
Awesome! would love to fuck that. :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Freddielinton wrote:Best shot from last night's session. 4 videos, 4 cumloads, a ton of pictures, and this thing still looks untouched. It's just so much fun to mess with my Sister's stuff! In a couple years when she goes off to College, this will be all mine! The other pictures are a bit too blurry for my taste to post :

YUMMY :D :mrgreen: :lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I'm looking forward to seeing this jacket getting more hot action very soon :)
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

szewei85 wrote:

YUMMY :D :mrgreen: :lol:
;)