COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mattbh94

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by mattbh94 »

WEEEELLLL. It's a long time coming, but within a few days I'm going to become the proud owner of a Ted Baker jacket. It took a lot of searching and a lot of maths and some hard decisions about what I can and can't buy in the next few weeks, but...it's done. 7 days to process the e-cheque give or take and then maybe three or four days for it to get here and then BOOM!!! I'mma be banging a 200-300 quid beautifully lined jacket. I hope. I hope it's nice. I don't want to have to have gone through all that trouble for nothing loool!!!
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Of course, nothing is as straightforward as that, not with me. SMH.

I specifically asked the owner if the sleeve lining was the same pattern as the body lining and she said "same throughout". Turns out, not only is it not the same colour of lining (instead of it being patterned, it's black), it's ALSO acetate instead of the poly-viscose mix that the body is.

Dafuq?

Plus, I had to pay by e-cheque, so the money went out after my latest cash flow came in, she doesn't mention anything about "pay instantly" but keeps going at me to pay for the jacket basically instantly, ok, fair enough, but then when I told her I'd already paid by e-cheque so it'll take a few days to pay off, she sends the jacket. E-Bay usually advises people not to send the item until they've actually been paid, which unless something miraculous happens, she hasn't.

So, I'm left with a free (atm) jacket that isn't at all what was described to me and wasn't what I thought I was paying for. I could do with the money, to be honest, but I thought if it was a chance to get a nice Ted Baker it was worth it, so I'm thinking of sending it back. The only thing is, the perfume/smell (it doesn't seem like it was dry cleaned) is AMAZING and it's turning me on like crazy. So either I send it back and hope that another jacket comes along at a good price, which it might not, or I keep this one, even though it's not what I wanted.

Really peeved that it's not what it's described, but it's still a Ted Baker which is a turn on, the body lining is still amazing and it smells incredible.

Any ideas???
blowby

Post by blowby »

this is me
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well Matt, I know what I would do.... Have my wicked way with this jacket and fuck it really good, then wipe it down and send it back for a refund, but that's just me :P
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Today is my wife's birthday, this evening she has about eight of her friends coming over to celebrate with her. I do know that at least a couple of her friends have padded / puffa coats / jackets.... :D :D :D I intend to play my part as cloakroom attendant and make sure all the ladies coats are hung up in the hallway and not in the rooms on the backs of chairs etc, That way I will be able to make my choice as to which one I sneak away to the bedroom for a frenzied wank :P :P :P One of the ladies has a sexy gold puffa that looks so sexy on her and I'm hoping that if she wears it this evening then I'm not going to be able to resist fucking the living daylights out of it to culminate in splattering it properly with my hot seminal fluid :D

Any other suggestions welcome :?:
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Please show us their jackets, and what you do to the jackets;)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Well Matt, I know what I would do.... Have my wicked way with this jacket and fuck it really good, then wipe it down and send it back for a refund, but that's just me :P
Looool!! I'm not THAT brave mate!!!

I do want to fuck it if only to know I've fucked a Ted Baker, if I can't get another, but I'm worried even about getting pre-cum on it, in case she checks it. Plus I can't use a condom (which is what I'd like to use) because all the ones I've got are pre-lubed, so they'll still leave stains. It's a lose-lose situation.

Unfortunate to say the least. But hey, at least I got to wear it.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Matt ,
if it smells that good and turns you on keep it :) There will be other opportunities to purchase another one . I know it means keep searching , but is that not part of the fun ? and what we all do :lol: Plus you can give it a good soaking :lol:
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Ilikeitshiny,
had a similar experience the other day , my partners friend left her Karen Millen coat behind when they went out for a drink . Really didn't mind giving them a lift in my car and picking them up later :wink:
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

maxilover wrote:Ilikeitshiny,
had a similar experience the other day , my partners friend left her Karen Millen coat behind when they went out for a drink . Really didn't mind giving them a lift in my car and picking them up later :wink:
Haha I wou;dn't have mided that either;) hope you took some pics to share with us, I would love to see them!!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

So anyway, the girls came round as planned, the one with the gold Puffa didn't wear it, she had a woollen type beige jacket on instead, had a nice lining but otherwise just not my thing, I waited to see what else would turn up and just as I was beginning to despair "M" turns up wearing a nice belted "BHS Petite" black padded jacket, It was a nice fit on her mature body and I got the horn for her straight away. Once the party was in full swing with all the ladies gossiping away I seized my chance and whisked her jacket away to the bedroom, stripped off wore it naked for a while and played around in it inhaling her scent before stripping off again and giving it a right good seeing to every way I could. I took photo's and had two video cams going too so will get at least the photo's up on here for you as soon as I get chance. . . The owner is still here chatting in the room as I'm typing this, while her sexy cum rag jacket hangs back innocently in the hall way having been well fucked by my hard polyester loving cock :-)
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Here's the jacket in it's virgin state from last night :)
Attachments
Front face
Front face
Back
Back
shiny polyester lining feels so good
shiny polyester lining feels so good
Liking it shiny
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Here's the jacket in it's virgin state from last night :)
Sexy Coat I love polyester linings in womens outerwear especially long down coats
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Allow, this chick's pissing me off. SMH. Her thing says 14 days to cancel the purchase right, my cheque declined so I'm just gonna send it back, which I was going to do anyway, now she's telling me she can't accept a return, like, it says right on her listing that she accepts returns I just have to pay the postage.

I've looked at my account and annoyingly I can't afford it, for at least this weekend probably more. I can afford to send it back, I can't afford the £31 I spent all round to buy it, so right here's a list of all her screw ups:

1. She gives me false information regarding the lining of the jacket.
2. She states that she accepts returns on the listing but actually won't
3. She also didn't state that in small parts of the jacket there are rips
4. She sends the bliddy jacket before the money goes (or does not) go through.

HUH?

Is she completely unaware of how E-Bay works??

Now, I want to ring up Ebay and say to them she's made a mess and now I can't even send it back, but by opening the package and by having it when I haven't paid for it (which isn't exactly my fault considering she sent it before it cleared and I warned her about it not clearing) I'm not sure if I've got any fault. I thought I'd have the money, I don't, and I agreed I'd buy it, so with that, I'm at fault, but now I can't apparently return it and I can't buy it, but she's screwed up 4 times including not telling me that I can't return it.

Anyone got any clue what to do?

From the listing (which is what I'm going on) I've got another 7 days within to return the jacket.

I've had financial problems before with buying things off Ebay so I'm reluctant to ring ebay and be like "hi, it's me again, I can't pay for it AGAIN, can you help me resolve this, AGAIN" coz it looks like I'm just messing people around, which I'm not.

I want this resolved though. It's not going to be easy for me to get £31 ASAP with my bank balance low and all I want to do is bag it up and send it back, which will cost no more than £5/6. I was already going to send it back, I was waiting for it to pay so then the refund goes smoothly considering I'm not sure how to cancel an e-cheque mid process. Instead I'm stuck with something I don't want, that I can't afford and that I now look like a thief for having because I've got it but I didn't pay for it.

I'm not the type to just take and run so I'm more than happy to return it but now I look like the bad guy.

I'm really annoyed at this.

Has anyone got any advice???
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

sparky1973 wrote:
maxilover wrote:Ilikeitshiny,
Haha I wou;dn't have mided that either;) hope you took some pics to share with us, I would love to see them!!
of cause Sparky :wink: Will post soon