COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mattbh94

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by mattbh94 »

Thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing what happens with you this week. ;) You have a good one too. :) :) :)
blowby

Post by blowby »

mattbh94 wrote:Here's the link

http://imgur.com/a/hKxiv

I hope this works. Let me know if you can or can't access it. :)
Wow Sexy Coat Collection Mmmmmm :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
blowby

Post by blowby »

Puffadude wrote:My women's G star puffer with silky lining
Sexy Coats Lucky Man
blowby

Post by blowby »

blacksatn wrote:More satin lined coats- 2 with the added aroma of leather
SEXY
blowby

Post by blowby »

Charles123 wrote:Presenting her coat's lovely lining1
MMMmmm SEXY Coat
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Having fun in my wifes shiny lining of her padded coat :oops: :D
Hot and SEXY
blowby

Post by blowby »

skybridge12 wrote:Well the other night my housemate and his missus split and she walked out the door...about an hour later me mate gets all her things and throws them out the front txt'ing her that she better come collect before it disappears.

Just before i decided to get some sleep I was out the front having a smoke and decided to rumage though her belongings to see what she had and behold sI found this in th middle of her things and I just couldn't help myself, so I brought it in a took a before hand pic and an after pic.

Wonder what else I should do....
HOT SEXY
blowby

Post by blowby »

maxilover wrote:With all the recent action going on here guys , thought it was time to give that Zara Woman coat i posted earlier a good soaking tonight :D
zara woman 3.jpg
zara woman 4.jpg
zara woman 5.jpg
HOT SEXY COAT
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Argh. Damn. I'm so hot right now. :( I thought I'd just drop off and coast through till I went home, but R came back from her weekend trip home wearing her leather and I got turned on that she wore what I'd fucked almost three days, straight, HARD. Like, I was properly grinding onto her sexy little precious jacket.

Somehow, I've kept it cool and I managed to calm down, but her and B and their boyfriends are/have just gone out tonight and during their pre-drinks in the living room, R's jacket was just lying there next to her and the whole room smelt of her perfume (Which is SOOO sexy) and it just looked so fucking good. Like, you guys should really buy one, and see. It might not work without her perfume for me coz the fact it's hers is also a turn on obvs, but it's got such a nice back to it and then you have the fur collar and it's so fucking sexy.

But damn, she's gone out wearing it, left her newest jacket behind but L has an exam tomorrow so she's not going out and her door's closed so I can't tell if she's in or out and M was supposed to be going out but I don't know where he's gone. His door is open with the light off and he's normally up for hours so I doubt if he's asleep, so he's probably out and I barely talk to L as it is, so there's no reason for me to knock on her door with some excuse to see if she's in, coz I've got nothing.

I'm DYING here. By January I should be able to buy R's jacket off the Miss Selfridges website coz I'd have the money, but I need to wank with one NOW. As long as it's faux leather and it smells like her I'm fine. I hate how her new jacket is literally hanging on her chair or in her wardrobe upstairs and I can't get to it.

The other big problem is that I'd wait for everyone to go home if I could, or something but I go home Thursday morning, so unless God graces me with a miracle and everyone goes out tomorrow I won't get a chance to do anything. Plus, I've got an essay due in at 4 so I've got to work my butt off doing that, tomorrow, I haven't really got time to wank, but I desperately need a jacket. Even if it's not the same jacket but a faux leather with faux fur it wouldn't matter coz I'd be able to imagine I'm jizzing up her jacket. I just need to feel like I'm fucking it again. AAAAARRRGH. Why the hell didn't I buy a bloody faux leather??? :(

It's gonna be a DAMNED long xmas break.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

That's quite a dilemma you got going on there Matt. I know what you mean when you know where there is a nice jacket hanging up but there's just no way of getting your hands on it..... So frustrating.

You really need to get your cum on / in these sexy girls jackets, it's so great to see them wearing them afterwards :P
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Ilikeitshiny,
When are we gonna see what you have benn up to last friday ans sarurday??
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Cumonjackets wrote:Ilikeitshiny,
When are we gonna see what you have benn up to last friday ans sarurday??

Good point, I certainly haven't forgotten just a general lack of time to post on here since. Well, Saturday I explored the ladies underwear drawers and had a good play with her sexy panties and bras. I also found a lightweight blue coloured Uniqlo puffa jacket of which I used the sleeve (unbelievably soft and shiny) to wrap around my cock and wank off into one of her bra cups :P The photo's would therefore not be suitable for this thread.

Fridays adventures led me to discover the other ladies wedding dress which I really didn't expect so I'll have to start a whole new thread for that one because I just couldn't help myself and I really did go all the way with it :wink:
Liking it shiny
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Yeah, ilikeitshiny. I finally wanked, I got my revenge in a way though, coz I like shoes as well, so at around 5/6 once everyone was home I had a wank with her booties (possibly leather, possibly plastic-faux leather), smelling them and her foot smell and jerking off into my thick grey Topshop. Spunked hard within 7 minutes, so that was a good wank.

I'm not gonna spunk in the linings only because I did one time and got in trouble at school for it, got suspended for a while and obviously it's not a good thing to do really, so I try to leave no evidence now. It's bad enough I'm violating their privacy and trust and whatnot, I'm not going to give them the chance to get me arrested, so I just wank and go. That's why I try to buy them off ebay or online or in the shops coz then I still feel like I'm wanking into their jackets and cumming, without the fear of them finding out and busting me.
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Can you please tell us the story of what happened when you got caught, Mattbh94?? wHAT KIND OF JACKET was it?? Who's jacket was it? Plz tell us the story;)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Sorry but I don't really like revisiting it, it was hard enough bringing it up.