COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mattbh94

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by mattbh94 »

So, on epic news. I just bought R's jacket for £55. And on a plus, there were only 3 left and I just so happened to get her exact size, though I had to work it out by trying it on lool coz I never thought to check the size back in Lincoln I only know how it feels when I try it on.

So, I'm going to have to work out how to make it smell like her/hers and then I'm good to go. But that's got to wait for a few weeks till I get back and can try out her perfumes and deodorants and see which one smells right. I'm hoping its a deodorant or perfume. I know sometimes it can be people's natural smell and that's just annoying.

Not sure if I want to keep it though, being a £55 jacket after all. I'd have rather have bought it in Lincoln but I can't coz it's really out of stock. So I might take it back.

If I keep it: on to finding L's jacket again which I found on Next but is suddenly gone now. Once I have hers, there's only a handful of other jackets (a Twiggy from M+S, a Ted Baker, E's actual jacket and that elusive Topshop Borg) and I'll have everything on my checklist. It's a shame most of those are horribly expensive loool!!!

On to the new year and to see what "treasures" it might bring. Praying for them to have new stuff after I get back!!! And all go out at the same time of course ;)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Good Stuff Mattbh94 .... Looking forward to hearing about your exploits with your hot student friends things in the New Year :D
Liking it shiny
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Matt.....instead of returning the jacket, why don't you just swap the one you've bought with the one she owns? That's what I did with my Sister's leather jacket. I bought the same exact one, same exact size, and just swapped them out. So now I have the one she wore. She'll never know.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Freddie, that's what I'm thinking of doing. But it means holding off for about two weeks at least, till I get back to uni (and everyone's out together in a situation when I can have a reasonable idea of when they're coming back and how much time I have), then being able to get her jacket, plus I think it's got a rip in the sleeve, so I'll have to replicate the rip and then I'll have to swap it.

Or, which is easier for me, I'm gonna wait till everyone's out, (which doesn't mean holding off) then go into her room, take a picture of (for obvs reasons) and then grab all her perfumes and deodorants and go into my room. Spray each one until I can determine which is the one that smells most like her jacket and then just spray the shite out of the jacket, so it smells like her.

If I do that every so often, she still has her jacket, and she'll never know at all with absolutely nothing to make her suspicious (though it's unlikely, she might notice that something isn't quite right with her jacket, maybe it doesn't sit properly, or it doesn't have a mark where there was a mark before or something) so I'm in the clear and I get to fuck her exact jacket to almost every last manufacturing detail with her smell on it. Win-win.

Though I know some people's jackets just smell like their natural smells rather than a perfume or deo which will complicate things no end.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Something interesting for you guys.

Here's my current Ebay Watchlist.

The Savoir, I bought already.

I'm pretty sure I need about £300 -£500 to buy them all lool and I don't have that kinda money, but I'm playing the lottery so who knows coz I REALLY want those.

My favs are the Feraud, Ted Baker (coz I love their patterned linings SO MUCH and they're really expensive so I can really imagine the owner protesting when I wank in it), The Klass (coz the linings look SO FUCKING SILKY), the two Jaques Verts coz their linings look silky as fuck and the Windsmoor, on the same principle.

I'm holding out for the Ted Baker but I'm kinda thinking of putting a bid in for the JV tonight if I get the time coz it's brand new and that lining looks gorgeous.

Plus, I NEED that Feraud. £300s worth of beautiful coat. You could imagine the owner dying when you rubbed your dick on it. God, wish I could afford all these. :(
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Watchlist
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 2.26.01 p.m..jpg
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 2.25.53 p.m..jpg
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 2.25.42 p.m..jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Watchlist
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 2.27.06 p.m..jpg
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 2.25.53 p.m..jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Watchlist
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 2.26.53 p.m..jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Well, that fucking sucks. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Three times life has taken the piss out of me in the last two/three days.

Number 1: I played the lotto hotpicks, in the UK.

For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's where you can choose to play a certain number of numbers in the lottery, so instead of playing all 5 or 6, you can play 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or all the numbers and then basically say: for example; I think 3, 4 and 5 will come up in the lottery. Makes sense right? It means that you're not hoping for the exact 5 numbers, you're only hoping for 1 or 3 or whatever of your numbers to come up out of those five. It's basically for all the times you play the lottery and get two or three numbers right. In this, instead of getting a few quid, you get £60 (for 2 right numbers) or £800 for three. As you can expect I play three numbers.

So, I played the hotpicks. The lottery numbers were 08, 30, 40, 50, 54, 57. I played ten chances to win the hotpicks and one of my ten picks was 12, 27, 57. Ok, one match, no win. Fair enough. However...... ANOTHER one of my picks, ..............was............................................................................................................................................ 08.......................30...................AND FIFTY FUCKING SIX.

I swear to god I'm fucking livid right now.

Now you're probably wondering what this has to do with this forum, it's about lotto numbers right? Doesn't make sense.

Well, here's the beauty of it.

I've, as you'll have seen from my watchlist, been watching some pretty darn gorgeous coats. Many are very expensive. Now, I'd LOOOVE to buy some. ESPECIALLY the blue Ted Baker.

Now, if I'd won the hotpicks, I'd have over bid for all of them, won them and I'd be going back to lincoln to find some beautiful coats waiting for me.

Ok, I didn't.

Well, here's where it gets worse.

NUMBER 2: I'm going along my merry way. I've decided I'm going to play ten numbers each week. Good idea right? Ok. I'm gonna do it, and then I'll just buy them hopefully on my next play.

OK. Then I log onto Ebay yesterday. And what in the world do I see? The red Windsmoor that I'd REALLY wanted has been SOLD. Yeah, life's gone and screwed me again. So, now I can't get that. Ok, no big deal, the Ted Baker is still there, it's not been bought yet, obviously, it's not even had any bids. Ok. Cheer up. You'll just buy the Ted Baker.

Yeah, no....

Strike NUMMMBBBERRR THREEEEEE!!!

Number three:

Today, I wake up. I've got to buy that Ted Baker. I wake up and I see.......someone's bid for it. Ok. Ok. Ok. I can deal with this. Can I afford it? Possibly, ok. I'll I've do get Paypal to pay for it the long way round. I've just got to bid. So I do. I bid £20. AND I'M THE HIGH BIDDER!!!!! YAAAAAY. No, wait, it'll probably go for more than that. Ok, let me bid more, let me bid £25. Ok, I can't watch. Let's just hope that for once, life doesn't fuck me.

Question guys: is there any point after what's happened over the last three days in hoping that life DOESN'T screw me? Like, logically, it's just stupid right? Logically, I should expect that even if I bet a million i'd still lose it right? Life is just intent on hating on me right? There's just no way around it, just a law of nature, I'm gonna get screwed by life right now no matter what I do?

I should have figured that out and just gave up. I didn't.

The Ted Baker, cheapest one I've found on Ebay, proper lining, looks nice, only jacket on Ebay I'd have bid OVER someone else's bid (because usually if someone's bid for something expensive I work on the assumption that their max bid is quite high and it's just going to be too expensive for me to buy) sold today for £29.

I've learnt a valuable lesson today: life hates me.

So, now, the cheapest expensive jacket on my watchlist by a mile has now gone, PLUS it's the cheapest proper Ted Baker in the style I like. PLUS, to buy another one, I now HAVE to win the hotpicks coz I'm not gonna get any work at the moment and the other ones are WAAAY out of range of what I can afford right now.

I sincerely fucking hate life right now.

So yeah. That's just another few days in the life of moi and the life of a guy with a satin fetish and very little bloody money.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Back at Uni, waiting for everyone to get back and waiting for everyone to go out one night (pref next weekend) so I can see if anyone's got anything new, though I kinda doubt it knowing them.

PLUS, I'm finally bidding again on a Ted Baker. It's on at a really reasonable price, but I'm worried a bit about my upper limit, coz I can't really push it higher than it is. Either way, I PRAY I win it this time.

It's not a coat, only a jacket but it's got the same lining in the sleeves it seems as in the body, so that makes it unlike nearly every Ted Baker I've seen, especially with the jacket lining looking so goddamned nice.

Things are looking up. Plus I got three numbers on the hotpicks, if only not on the same lines. :( Looks like my strategy of playing £10 is working (plus I played £8 on hotpicks last time and 2 on Euros) so I'm gonna go for broke this week and play £20 picks on the Hot picks with 3 numbers chosen. If I don't win with those then something is SERIOUSLY wrong in my opinion loool!!!
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Laaaddiiiieesss aaaannnnddd gennntlllemeeennn!!!!

LOOOOL!!!

I am BACK IN BUSINESS!!!!

So, my first update on the State of The House since I've been back.

L's out at home so unfortunately I can't get access to her bedroom, I know this BECAAAUUUSEE..... Everyone's out at the moment!!!!! YAAAAAY! First thing I did was pop into R's bedroom to check out that new jacket I was telling you about. Unfortunately, it's not a lined jacket. :( However, when she left about 30 minutes ago, I did see her through the front door wearing something that looked like it might have some fur somewhere (maybe the collar) and kinda black and white wolly coat kinda thing, a bit like a thick boucle jacket with the different pops or strands of wolly material being white or black. I'll post a picture of something like it if I can find one.

Anyway. So, it seems like R's got yet ANOTHER new coat/jacket.

B hasn't got anything new that I've seen, I just checked her wardrobe and only her H+M, sheepskin, denim, Next fur and green cotton jackets are there, however, it's quite cold out and those just so happen to be all the coats she has as far as I know, so she might be wearing a new coat out.

As L's not here, I can't comment on any of her stuff.

Now, onto some surprising news: R's leather jacket is actually a size 6. I bought a size 8 and I did feel it was a tad bit too big and now I know why, R's jacket is the smallest there is, so I should have gone for a size 6, but oh well.

Finally, onto some awesome news, because we're back at Uni, there's a weeks worth of late-night club events welcoming us back. I (mainly because I don't like clubs or drinking and mainly for reasons which you can figure out ;) )don't go out, and I found out that M and B are going out tonight, L isn't back yet, but I don't know when she's back, and R likes to party, so I figured that everyone would be out tonight. However, obvs, I hadn't confirmed it with R yet.

Until about three hours ago. We're watching TV and I'm like, just casually; "you guys going out tonight?" and she said those beautiful 4 letters "Yeah".

I just got my latest Ebay purchase: a very long thickish acetate lined Virgin Wool and Cashmere coat (no brand unfortunately, so I don't know how expensive it is, but from experience and the feel I'd put it at at least £150, probably around £300) so, I'm gonna wait till everyone's gone, pull down those lovely coats and have a beautiful wanking experience, whilst wearing a cashmere coat.

Doesn't get much better than that loool!!!

I'm also re-bidding on another Ted Baker, so pray for me. ;)
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Please post some pics of their coat/jacket collections, old and new, would really like to see them;)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Cumonjackets wrote:Please post some pics of their coat/jacket collections, old and new, would really like to see them;)
I shall oblige. ;)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Aaaaarrrghhh. Fuck.

R's bringing her leather jacket with her. Damn. I was hoping to wank with mine whilst smelling hers and calling her name. With the one I bought on my dick and being able to smell her perfume on her own one, it'd be fucking amazing.

Why cant shit work out for me?

Plus her new jacket doesn't appear to have a lining either, it's just a wooly white and black patterned sweater-jacket with a fur collar.

Seriously? Can't I just catch a fucking break for once???

Damn.

If B takes her H+M i'm gonna punch a hole in a wall, I swear. :x :x :x
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Yeah, I had to punch a wall.

20 minutes past ten, they've all gone out and I'd have had two hours of wall to wall wanking with my two favourite jackets of theirs, now I've got to live with the seconds.

Fuck My Life.

:(