COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
primarkmustard

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by primarkmustard »

maxilover wrote:Hi Primarkmustard,
yes i know the coats you are talking about . The linings come in a variety of colours , witch is nice . I managed to enjoy a nice red one with a black lining .
I agree with you regarding the lined hood on these coats , so nice to see it being worn by a hot looking woman , especially when you are standing in a Que and its right in front of you , i cant take my eyes off it !
Here is the one i got to have .
Sorry cant upload them , will re-size and post them later
Hi maxilover,

Glad to hear that you like these coats too! You're right about the hoods - they look amazing. I do recognise that red coat looks really nice - very cool satin lining. Bet that felt good!

What does everyone else think?
silkbliss

Post by silkbliss »

Why not just get a coat that is entirely made of it... that way there would be no other intrusive materials! :D
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

If a coat was made only with satin then to me it would be a robe ( very nice too ) but to me there is something really nice when the satin is hidden under or inside a garment , almost with a sense of secrecy , waiting to be discovered and played with . I think this could be said for coats , prom dresses, skirts and alike . That's just my view , anyone else feel the same ?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'm with you on this Maxilover. There is nothing better than opening up a coat and being suprised by a sexy satin lining.
silkbliss

Post by silkbliss »

Except that a robe and a coat are two completely different things and you obviously aren't surprised by the inside or you wouldn't buy it ;)

j/k Everyone has their individual preferences and at the end of the day it's all about what's inside ;)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I second Maxilover's stance on silky linings. it's what gets me going. not just the surprise but this is the very silky fabric that touched a woman's often nude skin and body, often touching her most secret areas. one has to think this sensuous satin produces the same arousal and good feelings for her as it does us. like a secret waiting to be told. it's what gives me the rush when I gush my ropes of semen out onto these silky linings of dresses and coats.
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

maxilover wrote:PDL ,
talking of red pea coats
IMG_2277.jpg
Wow that is a hot lining reminds me of one i used to use that belonged to a mates girlfriend. I used it regularly whenever she and my mate were out. The summer months were the best because that meant it would always be hanging in her wordrobe whenever i wanted to wrap that lining around my cock, and leave a fresh spunk stain on it.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I just won this virgin in an Ebay auction for $30. It's a Rocawear leather bomber. Can't wait to rape this satin lining and soak it good with my spunk. once it gets here I will post pics of the cum soaked satin drowning in my spooge.
puffer coat.JPG
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That looks like some good fucking promdresslover.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

loving this thread people. maybe I will post a pic of a hot lining I have jizzed on.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Promdresslover ,
that lining looks awesome , bet you cant wait too have a play with it !
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Sparky ,
go for it , the more linings posted the better . Need to upload more myself .
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Here is a great lining from a coat that belongs to someone I know.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

PDL strikes again. tonight I went to my cousin's high school football game. after the game we went to get a milshake. it got chilly, so there she was in her cheerleader uniform, and wound up wearing my leather car coat. watching her scantily clothed body against the satin lining was too much. I barely made it through the door, dropped trou and exploded a rage of furious semen splatter onto the no longer virgin silky lining. something about a curvy toned 18 year old girl wearing satin that sent me over the edge.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

This is what gives me a rager. and my girl knows it...but after I took these I made love to her and she wasn't complaining! I love the way she wears the hell out of this coat. I haven't fucked it yet, but everytime she puts her maddeningly smooth arms into that silky satin lining I get fierce rise in my Levi's. do you?