coatfun

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by coatfun »

Satin! Satin! Satin!
714070133_o.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Coatfun, You have posted some beautiful coat linings here. WOW!!!! The shade of red in your first pic looks almost raspberry like,,, a color I love also. And the way the dark blue satin lined coat reflects the light is so beautiful!!! You are most fortunate in deed to have "satin toys" as exquisite as
these to play with. Laying 1 of these,,, open atop a pillow on a bed, must be heavenly. Repeatedly sliding your phallus over their entire silkiness,,,
as your fingers pleasure in the wonder of each linings sensualness. I think I need to excuse myself for a few moments!!!! :D :D :D
Charles
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

This Raspberry colored velvet coat, has a gorgeous gold/bronze lining. Though at 48 inches it's not as long as some I have. But when I saw the lining this
coat has on Ebay, made it a must have. Charles
Attachments
Raspberry Qltd Ct Lng.jpg
Raspberry Qltd Ct.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

This light blue velvet cape is 65" in length with a huge, 15' hem sweep. The best part of this cape of course is,,,, it's lining of lustrous silver satin.
It's truly incredible to play with!
Charles
Attachments
Blue Cape Lng.jpg
Blue Cape .jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

My last post in this group from my collection is a lovely, 40's - 50's era blue velvet coat. At 65 inches in length it's jaw dropping mauve bridal satin lining
will make your motor run with the best of them. The photo of it closed with a slight glimpse of it's beautiful lining is reminiscent of those moments when
you first catch a glimpse of a ladies coat,,, wondering,,, hoping your eyes will be pleasured at any moment by it's satin lining, as she presents it for you to see. This coat is exactly one of those eye pleasers!
Charles
Attachments
Blue Velvet Ct w Mauve Lng.jpg
Blue Velvet Ct Mauve Lng.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Having fun in my wifes shiny lining of her padded coat :oops: :D
Love Purple Coats So SEXY
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Charles123 and Coatfun , yet another set of stunning photos from both of you . I love the colour and sheen of these beautiful linings ,i can't stop looking at them :D Charles123 i love the way you describe the linings in coats and the way they make you feel , couldnt write it better myself :) Once again thank you both for taking the time to post these beauties .
blacksatn

COAT LININGS

Post by blacksatn »

Charles123 Your long capes are amazing - love the ones with the silver and gold. You really know how to pick coats and capes with the real deal satin lining. Must feel incredible swishing 65 inches of satin across your cock. Do you wear one while you fuck another one?
Do you pay a lot for them on eBay?
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Maxilover and Blacksatn,
Thank you for your compliments and kind words of encouragement. It gives me great pleasure to share my many beautiful things of satin from my
collection with others who so enjoy their glamor and beauty. Maxilover, I'm glad you enjoy my descriptions as they are very sincere which I hope
comes through. Blowby, I often wear 1 of my lustrous satin capes, coats or robes when pleasuring in another. Looking in a mirror,, watching the satin as it "blouses" against my body as it moves beneath is such a turn-on. I have converted one of my vintage, 40's - 50's ivory satin wedding gowns into a cape and love to wear it when playing. Gazing in the mirror at it's enormous 9' train, draping off my shoulders completely covering the floor around me is incredible. I retained the front bridal satin area in such a way that it lays against my body when worn. The cool bridal satin gliding over and against my skin is beyond belief. Satin. There's nothing that compares to it's splendor! Thank you all again.
Plenty more delicacies to show so stay tuned. In the mean time, Come on all you satin collectors. Post your pictures. I really enjoy seeing other member's satin lined coats, capes, peignoirs, robes etc. too!!! :D Charles
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Hi!
Im new to these forums!
Just thought i should post some of my collection of coat linings here. Tell me if you guys like them, then i will post some more:)
These are not satin, so just tell me if its not okay to post these kind of pictures;)

My canada goose montebello jacket,
IMG_0232.JPG
Hood of a coat i have ruined
IMG_0233.JPG
The first girls winter jacket i ever bought
IMG_0234.JPG
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

CONT.

A shiny golden jacket
IMG_0236.JPG
IMG_0237.JPG
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

These are 2 jackets i stole from my cousin some years ago.

I had seen her wear them many times, and she even made
me try them on once.

I just knew I had to get these;)
IMG_0238.JPG
IMG_0239.JPG
IMG_0240.JPG
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Cumonjackets , welcome to the forum .All coats and jackets are welcome here my friend , look forward to seeing more of your collection .I bet that gold one feels nice when you're wrapped up in it :D :D