COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Liningfet

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Liningfet »

I have wondered for many months if a woman really appreciates the elegant linings in her coats, your comments confirm at least one does. We confirmed coat/lining fanatics always look when a lady slips into or removes an elegantly satin lined coat. We shiver at the sound of your arms slipping thru the satin, and watch for the sight of the labels and perhaps your embroidered monogram. If we get the opportunity to touch your coat we love to experience your warmth in the armholes and above all the perfume scent. We hope you will continue to thrill us when you wear and handle your coats.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Recognise , thank you for posting your comment ,so nice to hear a woman's thoughts on this subject . Glad you find the feel of silky linings such a turn on . I'm sure you are not the only women in the world to experience this , if only more would admit it , its so natural to like something that gives you a feeling of sensuality , warmth and pleasure . Once again thank you for taking the time to post .
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Recognise I think it is commendable that you are open and honest. I am sure you are not alone. I cannot help but notice how even my current girlfriend likes the feeling of a soft, sensual satin coat or dress lining against her naked skin. I notice when she wears this particular leather blazer/jacket, she always wears a tank top or short sleeved blouse underneath and moves her arms around in the sleeves more often. She even remarked to me back a few months that when trying on bridesmaid dresses for an upcoming wedding, that the lining felt so "good on me" to one of the other girls in the group. Needless to say, I was stiff as a board and could barely contain my wood.

Satin has a way of caressing your body that nothing else can. It almost licks and tongues you with it's intricate layers of shiny, shimmery smoothness. The reason it's the fabric of choice for coat linings and anything intimate is IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD on your body! I wish more people, especially women, were as frank and open as you are. As I said, I am positive you are NOT a minority!
recognise

Post by recognise »

I had to find myself some keywords that led to this forum. So it is also possible that women like me just haven´t found this forum.

Yes, I agree that a satin lining can feel like caressing my body and that is just why I love it. I notice the difference when a jacket or coat has a lining out of another fabric. It doesn´t give that same pleasure to wear it!
When choosing a new coat/ jacket, I often tend to consider if the lining is smooth enough.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Her are some pics of a lovely gold satin lining I had at the weekend. the coat belongs to one of my wife's friends.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Sparky , bet that lining felt so good , glad you managed to enjoy it :twisted: Thanks for sharing it with us :D
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

That's an awesome load squirted on a satin lining that needed to be fucked and fucked hard.
What's the icing on the cake is watching her slide her arms into the cum soaked satin and knowing your seed is now on her body! Priceless.

I'll bet that was good quality thick acetate bridal satin too.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Which of these sexy coats will I cum on tonight?
Attachments
newesst 050_edited-2.jpg
bomberjack36

Post by bomberjack36 »

i love to masturbate on my daughters pink rucanor coat any one masturebate with jacket on cam?
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

coatfun wrote:Which of these sexy coats will I cum on tonight?
nice coats chap! i would go for that pink lining that looks awesome!
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

Looks like the pink one has already seen some action :) ...bet you'll enjoy it whichever you choose!!!
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Coatfun , awesome linings .Would go for the pink one first , then the other two lol :)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Ok guys, I went for the pink satin lined coat first and it felt so good I did it second as well. As you can tell from the cum stains it is my favorite satin lined coat!!!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

That thick pink satin is just asking to stroke your hungry cock.
I'd love to see a picture of it with a huge pearly white load dripping from it.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

had to fuck one of my favorite leather coat linings tonight, felt so good...