COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
puffyguy

Hood / custom made

Post by puffyguy »

Haya guys been busy last few weeks, however tonight is new years eve, hope you have a good'n

anyway last week my nice new shiny hood turned up in the post... i wanna show you... its so puffy and soft.... its amazin

had some fun the other night wearing one of my rocawear coat with it, and i also had a wank in my wardrobe which was incredible check it..
Attachments
imageedit_8_9810121245.jpg
imageedit_6_2711122814.jpg
imageedit_4_7003816332.jpg
puffyguy

Girl at Manchester airport

Post by puffyguy »

video i said i would post > delete the spaces in the link

x hamster . com/movies/7039057/girl_in_manchester_airport_in_sexy_padded_coat.html
Cumonjackets

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Cumonjackets »

So here are my new ones since my last update.
This one is actually really expensive:
Hust.jpg
This is a Jean Paul lightweight down jacket:
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0574.jpg
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

CONT.
Green parka:
IMG_0575.jpg
Beige down vest:
IMG_0576.jpg
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

IMG_0577.jpg
IMG_0578.jpg
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

Looks very nice but as its expensive just dont spunk on it
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Are you talking about the one with the brown lining?? What do you suggest I do with it??;)
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

yea the one at the top, well... myself i have expensive rocawear coats there £150 each normally i just rub my cock on them sometimes fuk em then just wank till you cum but not on the coat i cum in a cup or Chinese container or something
Cumonjackets wrote:Are you talking about the one with the brown lining?? What do you suggest I do with it??;)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

puffyguy wrote:yea the one at the top, well... myself i have expensive rocawear coats there £150 each normally i just rub my cock on them sometimes fuk em then just wank till you cum but not on the coat i cum in a cup or Chinese container or something
Cumonjackets wrote:Are you talking about the one with the brown lining?? What do you suggest I do with it??;)

This is an interesting quandry... What to do with a girls jacket... Personally if the owner is around and I have just managed to sneak her jacket/coat away I find it such a turn on to wank hard in her lining/sleeve/hood/pocket/wherever and simply cannot resist the lust to cum either in or on the jacket... I just love to feel and see the moment my hot fertile seed pumps out of my excited penis all over her silky material :P
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

I've always wanted to cum on a girls jacket belonging to a girl.Just never had the oppryunity. Regarding this jacket we talk about here, Im the owner of myself. And since you don't think I should just cumon it, as it is expensive, I was wondering if you had any other suggestions of what I could do with it??;)
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Ha Ha there are no other options.
Would cum on it simply because it IS expensive.
Coats/jackets are not my first choice for fun
But I do like the look of the one with the fur trim
Looks silky and soft to me and I do like my comforts
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

I second Gown's opinion.

Expensive stuff is always the best, because it gives you something extra. I mean it's bad enough wearing something that's expensive, if it's someone else's and if it's a girl's espec as they LOVE their clothes, especially their expensive clothes.

It's doubly bad enough if you wank with it, because you're really violating it, and it's even BADDER and naughtier if you wank with it and cum on it, and you can think about that, imagine the owner begging you not to ruin it, and that's even more of a turn on.

Bonus points if it's either their favourite or brand new, double bonus points if it's being worn for a semi-special occasion (it's an evening coat, as opposed to something they wear every day) because they tend to keep those stuff cleaner and in better shape as it looks nicer. TRIPLE bonus points if it's actually for a special occasion (Wedding dress, prom dress, etc, something that they really cherish because it reminds them of a specific memory), QUADRUPLE bonus points if it's of a rather rare material (points increase for really expensive stuff like fur, less so for leather and silk).

You get some points if it's a high end designer (Chanel, Fendi, Gucci) and you get top marks if the item itself is rare (one of a kind dress, handmade personally for them (literally their perfect coat/dress) or there's only 10 in the world or something.

If you don't mind me asking, how much is the jacket?

You say it's expensive. Just wondered how expensive.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Got really close to borrowing my next door neighbour's (in our student accommodation building) coat today.

Came up with this short film idea (partly based on an almost instant lust for her jacket that I saw her wearing) about a guy who deals with grief by wearing the only item he has left of his dead girlfriend - her coat. He goes through therapy to deal with the grief and meets this girl. He decides to let go of the past by putting the coat in a box, and that's how the film ends.

Obvs, that's not exactly all of it, but that's the basis of it.

So, I kinda half wanted to actually do this idea coz I thought it was good, and then also because I wanted to see if my flatmate would let me borrow her jacket to use it in the film.

So it took me a while but I plucked up the courage and I asked her if I could borrow a couple of her jackets to get some early angle shots to help me visualise (aka, so I could have a ten minute wank with them, especially her heavily perfumed black puffy style jacket).

Sad thing is, she only keeps two, one is the coat (And she's going out to the library later so she needs it) and the other is a lining-less jacket, and you can guess which one she offered me.

I took it and tried to make it work with the actual filming, but it wouldn't have worked for any early shots anyway. Sucks to high heaven.

I really want to fuck that jacket.

Annoying thing is, that she said earlier when I asked her first time, that she wanted to go shower and I should have said, ok, well let me do what I'm doing, you have your shower and then you let me know when you're finished and I'll give them back. Which would have made more sense, to me anyway, and it'd mean that I'd have longer.

To give you guys a description of her, she's a kinda cutish short little spanish girl. A bit older than me, not stunning by any means, but not bad.

So, not some super hot chick with a super hot coat, just a regular international student.

I wish she was chinese though, they ALWAYS have gorgeous fluffy hooded padded coats, and they're nearly always expensive as well.

Ah well, sucks.

If anyone has any ideas on what to do and how I can coax her into using it, that'd be great.

She mentioned to me that I could ask her flatmate, which isn't a BAD idea because I'm sure she's got some nice stuff, and I'm gonna ask her, but I really wouldn't mind her puffy coat. Mainly because her perfume is HOT and she's spanish so she wears different branded stuff, which is hotter. I'm kinda getting sick of generic New Look and Topshop and whatnot. I need something exciting.

So yeah, any help would be appreciated.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Not exactly linings, and hopefully we can look past the political, anyone else want to wank with that silky top/blouse/scarf Theresa May is wearing????[
Attachments
C3VEJNwWQAER-25 (2).jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Made an offer for this coat on Ebay. That lining is just begging to be fucked.
s-l16s00.jpg
Attachments
s-l1600.jpg