COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Toss pot moderators and admin on here, a right bunch of losers!! :x X hamster check it out :P

x hamster

X Hamster

retsmahX ... read it backwards :wink:
Liking it shiny
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

ilikeitshiny wrote:
puffyguy wrote:Iv Found a site, only problem is... it says it can take upto 2 days to be on X hamsters servers here it is anyway..enjoy

x hamster . com/movies/6869605/my_puffy_coat_i_got_from_ebay.html
ilikeitshiny wrote:
Oh you bet i do :P Such a sexy girly puffy coat as that I wanna see everything you do to it :P

Great stuff, that's a sexy girly coat for sure, I'd like to see you shoot a load onto it, do you have the rest of the video?

I've sent you a friend invite on -removed- so you can check out my video's of me pumping my cum all over ladies coats belonging to friends of my wife... Enjoy :P

Unfortunately not no.... i dont cum on my coats i like to keep em clean
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Just won this faux fur coat on Ebay. Can't wait to slide my cock up and down that satin lining.
s-l16ss00.jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Found a Zara Basic jacket hanging up on some rail in my apartment block. On top of the last jacket, a nice Pull and Bear I found just chucked away now I find this?

Annoyingly though, I think it might be the property of one of our day-duty warden people/receptionists.

Plus it looks well used, as in, kinda battered and worn in, rather than kinda new or well looked after, it looks like it's a go-to jacket when it's cold, you leave it at work, hung up and then you pick it up if you need it.

Doubly annoying is the fact that its in this kinda hideaway under the stairs on the ground floor. So, to give you an idea, I live on the 1st floor, I go downstairs and if I walk straight I can go into the corridor, if I then turn left I basically get to the reception area and if I turn right after walking straight into the corridor I can get to our mailboxes and the door to the bins.

If I go straight down the stairs and then stop before the corridor, to my left is the wall of the stairs and to my right, underneath the stairs is a kinda spacious, well, space, with what I'm guessing are spare chairs. It's got no tables and it's quite a bit of space with pretty much nothing in it but a few chairs, and a clothes rail/metal- stand-free-rail with this jacket hung straight onto the corner of the rail, as if someone just took it off and hung it on the corner. No hangar.

That'd be great because there's no camera there, so I could legit just walk in and stuff the jacket in my bag, it's 5 in the morning so no-one'll be up, have a play and then put it back.

Except there's a camera right in front of the stairs looking at (I presume) anyone that's coming down the stairs.

Now, because there's nothing there but chairs, it wouldn't make sense for someone to go down there that doesn't know what is there. Plus I already went down once to do a "oh, someone's left their jacket, let's see if I can see who it is" and I kinda snuck in, whilst "taking out the trash".

Of course, no-one's in the warden office, it's closed, it's 5 in the morning, but if something happens and they review the footage, I don't want them to see me wandering down to the space, being in there with a backpack at 5 in the morning, coming out with a slightly larger backpack and then going back AGAIN and coming out with a slightly smaller backpack.

I think I pointed out when I found the Pull and Bear.

That was easy to do. I snuck down when no-one was around, dressed to go out, took something to "chuck", took the jacket out of the Zara bag it was in, put it in my rucksack, walked out into the lobby area, acted like I was going to go out, (there was actually some guy there), then acted like I forgot my keys, went to go upstairs, acted like I'd just decided "screw it I can't be arsed to go out" and went upstairs. Mission accomplished. Pretty easy.

But, this means I will be seen on camera going somewhere that I probably shouldn't be in, because I've no reason to be there and then coming out of it and then going back.

If anything goes missing from the jacket (if I've gone down there and then gone back) then I'm screwed, if it gets lost, whatever, I'm screwed, if there's a theft and they review the CCTV I'm screwed.

I can go down, "chuck" something, go into the space, pick up the jacket, put it in my bag and go back to my apartment, but then I'd have to put it back.

I can speak to the warden tomorrow and be like "I think someone's left their jacket" and then if she goes "oh, no it's mine" then I know I can't touch it and if she's like "oh, that's weird" then I could offer to take it to the charity shop (and steal it). But I don't want her to be like "oh it's mine" coz then it's best not to touch it and then I don't get it.

Any ideas?

So long as it stays there I guess I'm able to get it whenever I want.

I hope it doesn't go missing soon though.
iwearsatinpanties

Post by iwearsatinpanties »

coatfun wrote:Just won this faux fur coat on Ebay. Can't wait to slide my cock up and down that satin lining.s-l16ss00.jpg
That's sure going to feel good. Have Satin Fun !
iwearsatinpanties

Post by iwearsatinpanties »

coatfun wrote:091015youthcoatlin.jpgP1150041_cr.jpg
Wow ! just Wow ! Have fun. :D
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

Not exactly a coat but it still has an incredible lining!
il_570xN.735170815_q1tw.jpg
il_570xN.735170809_7kio.jpg
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

IMG_0392.JPG
IMG_0391.JPG
May not be exactly a coat but a cloak ain't far off and they have great linings
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Those cloaks look like some good satin humping.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Not exactly all coat linings, but I found a few rather nice coats on ebay on a bit of a gander.

If only I could buy them. :( :( :( Not that I don't have the money (well, though actually I don't anyway looool!!!), after getting into debt, told my parents and recommended they keep an eye on my bank account to help me back on track.

http://www. ebay . co . uk/itm/BRANDNEW-Stunning-RIVER-ISLAND-faux-jacket-Coat-fur-UK-12-Rrp-115-/262746045832?hash=item3d2ce27d88:g:fqUAAOSwnHZYRUS3

Love this one: http://www. ebay . co . uk/itm/Windsmoor-Womans-Jacket-size-14-RRP-119-/282274774727?hash=item41b8e33ec7:g:RhkAAOSwx2dYFzzZ

http://www. ebay . co . uk/itm/NWT-Per-Una-M-S-coat-jacket-parka-hood-showerproof-MDM-RRP-75-/142200341381?hash=item211bcd0385:g:1z8AAOSw-0xYQ3DB

http://www . ebay . co . uk/itm/Beautiful-Principles-Purple-Size-14-Coat-Buttons-50s-Long-Furr-RRP-140-/332035883573?hash=item4d4ee18235:g:8KgAAOSw5IJWdZWn

RRP at £250 she's selling it for £20.00 SMH. Can't believe I can't buy this. :( http://www. ebay . co.uk/itm/MIMOSA-leather-jacket-black-size-8-UK-RRP-250-/252670272484?hash=item3ad45263e4:g:MmkAAOSwEzxYRqgD
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

mattbh94 wrote:
Any ideas?

You can't just carry down a tall trash can with recycling in it to dump out and when you go past the jacket, just slip it into the bin and when you're going up the stairs, it only appears you're carrying an emptied bin?
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

JUST LEAVE IT, ITS Stealing on your own door step

mattbh94 wrote:Found a Zara Basic jacket hanging up on some rail in my apartment block. On top of the last jacket, a nice Pull and Bear I found just chucked away now I find this?

Annoyingly though, I think it might be the property of one of our day-duty warden people/receptionists.

Plus it looks well used, as in, kinda battered and worn in, rather than kinda new or well looked after, it looks like it's a go-to jacket when it's cold, you leave it at work, hung up and then you pick it up if you need it.

Doubly annoying is the fact that its in this kinda hideaway under the stairs on the ground floor. So, to give you an idea, I live on the 1st floor, I go downstairs and if I walk straight I can go into the corridor, if I then turn left I basically get to the reception area and if I turn right after walking straight into the corridor I can get to our mailboxes and the door to the bins.

If I go straight down the stairs and then stop before the corridor, to my left is the wall of the stairs and to my right, underneath the stairs is a kinda spacious, well, space, with what I'm guessing are spare chairs. It's got no tables and it's quite a bit of space with pretty much nothing in it but a few chairs, and a clothes rail/metal- stand-free-rail with this jacket hung straight onto the corner of the rail, as if someone just took it off and hung it on the corner. No hangar.

That'd be great because there's no camera there, so I could legit just walk in and stuff the jacket in my bag, it's 5 in the morning so no-one'll be up, have a play and then put it back.

Except there's a camera right in front of the stairs looking at (I presume) anyone that's coming down the stairs.

Now, because there's nothing there but chairs, it wouldn't make sense for someone to go down there that doesn't know what is there. Plus I already went down once to do a "oh, someone's left their jacket, let's see if I can see who it is" and I kinda snuck in, whilst "taking out the trash".

Of course, no-one's in the warden office, it's closed, it's 5 in the morning, but if something happens and they review the footage, I don't want them to see me wandering down to the space, being in there with a backpack at 5 in the morning, coming out with a slightly larger backpack and then going back AGAIN and coming out with a slightly smaller backpack.

I think I pointed out when I found the Pull and Bear.

That was easy to do. I snuck down when no-one was around, dressed to go out, took something to "chuck", took the jacket out of the Zara bag it was in, put it in my rucksack, walked out into the lobby area, acted like I was going to go out, (there was actually some guy there), then acted like I forgot my keys, went to go upstairs, acted like I'd just decided "screw it I can't be arsed to go out" and went upstairs. Mission accomplished. Pretty easy.

But, this means I will be seen on camera going somewhere that I probably shouldn't be in, because I've no reason to be there and then coming out of it and then going back.

If anything goes missing from the jacket (if I've gone down there and then gone back) then I'm screwed, if it gets lost, whatever, I'm screwed, if there's a theft and they review the CCTV I'm screwed.

I can go down, "chuck" something, go into the space, pick up the jacket, put it in my bag and go back to my apartment, but then I'd have to put it back.

I can speak to the warden tomorrow and be like "I think someone's left their jacket" and then if she goes "oh, no it's mine" then I know I can't touch it and if she's like "oh, that's weird" then I could offer to take it to the charity shop (and steal it). But I don't want her to be like "oh it's mine" coz then it's best not to touch it and then I don't get it.

Any ideas?

mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

satindoona wrote:
mattbh94 wrote:
Any ideas?

You can't just carry down a tall trash can with recycling in it to dump out and when you go past the jacket, just slip it into the bin and when you're going up the stairs, it only appears you're carrying an emptied bin?

Problem is that the camera is right in front of the stairs.

If I turn into the enclave/space under the stairwell, It's BLATANTLY obvious where I've gone, because that's the only thing under the stairs, is that space.

The camera is well positioned.

I don't care anyway now, I got over it.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Found this little beauty in a charity shop. £3.00 Heaven !!!!!
Frogman1.jpg
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Nice find Silverling :) Hope you treat it well :lol: