COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Cumonjackets

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Cumonjackets »

I really like these kind of pics where the girl hold her jacket wide open, to show
the lining of the jacket. I really like to imagine them being told to do so, to see
if they hide something inside it, or being threatened by someone, to take it off/
being robbed of it:)
IMG_0454.PNG
IMG_0420.PNG
IMG_0421.PNG
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

I know it's not coat linings, but I bought a £39 (RRP £160) Ralph Lauren silk blouse on ebay, now I kinda need to re-sell it coz I need the money, it's in brand new condition with tags, I tried it on as you do, but I REALLY want to play with it. :( Aside from the fact it's a Ralph Lauren and when else will I get the chance to wank with something so expensive and designer and precious? It looks so nice and feels quite silky. I've felt it on my skin but not on my balls and dick, and I'd love to know how it'd feel, but I need the money and coz it's a silk blouse (easily damageable) AND it's brand new, I've got to be careful, but a brand new designer silk blouse is basically (Aside from a brand new designer coat) the exact thing that'd turn me on. ARRRGH!!! What to do guys???
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Not sure if anyone's paying attention to this thread, but anyways.... good news, it's B's birthday today. Many reasons why I'm happy at the moment. One, I've got nothing to do today. Two, B left her Fashion Union camel coloured coat out in the living room and I've been here since 9pm yesterday (Monday) (it's now 4 AM (Tuesday) fucking it, and then moving away. It feels fucking amazing, it's lining is made of that acetate style lining that shifts and moves and creases in all the right places and it smells of her perfume and it's fucking amazing. Also, because it's her BDay, she and the flat are going out to a kinda concert/club night out in our local town, I agreed to go to pre-drinks but obviously, then declined to go out, citing "I won't enjoy the event" (it's Cascada playing and I only know two songs, plus I genuinely don't like to go out and party) and "I'd rather not pay £6 to see a band when I'm gonna be home in a few hours, I'll respectfully decline" (they know I don't go out, so it's not a massive shock." Basically, the whole flat is gonna be out for hours tonight.

R's been going out in her leather so it looks like I won't get to fuck that, as I feel like she's gonna take it to go out in. Sadly I think that B's gonna go out in her Fashion Union jacket, so I feel like I've only got tonight to play with it. Which brings me to.....

.....my continuous problem. As can be expected, when you're staying with other people, even if they leave their stuff out, and even if it's 4 in the morning, there's always a risk that someone might find you playing with their stuff. Obvs, at night you can't sneak into their rooms and play unless they're away, during the day, unless you know when everyone's out, you'll have a hard time knowing when and when NOT to wank to reduce the risk of getting caught.

Even worse of course, is the fact that, whilst it's great at night that most people are asleep (which is why nighttime is the best time to wank with other people's stuff) it also means that if they've left it out, unless you can wank into a condom or a coat (unless you're gonna cum on their garment which I WOULDN'T recommend.) or something, you've got to bring it to somewhere where you know you have somewhere to cum, so you can bring yourself to the edge with their garment, then pick up something you've bought or of your own, then masturbate to the climax into that, without harming the "borrowed" garment, thus ensuring your ability to keep doing it, as no-one has any clue what's gone on.

Naturally, the place where you cum, is in your room. My room is about 3 seconds walk from the kitchen/living room. I'm literally STARING at B's jacket right now. It's 4 in the morning, you'd expect everyone to be fast asleep, I'd really only have to worry about someone needing the loo, I can bring it into my room, fuck it and cum in a coat and then put it back on the chair, drop into my bed and fall asleep right?

WRONG.

M is being annoying. As per usual. He went out tonight on his own, came back, went back out coz he forgot his I.D, had his night out, came back, stayed in his room for ages, then came out, put food in the oven at like 2:30 AM, came down after half an hour, took some food out, left some in, waited some more, finally got his food, I asked him if he's off to bed he said yeah, it's now 4:23 AM and his light is still on.

I NEED to wank and cum. This coat is BEGGING for me to fuck it and violate its preciousness, and I'm worried about bringing it into my room coz if I do and he leaves his room then I'm buggered. If he was asleep I'd not be worried, obvs, because I'd know most people don't wake up randomly in the middle of the night.

So I'm stuck here, horny, my hard-on's gone down now, thankfully, so I'm not sensitive, I'm waiting and waiting, and hopefully eventually I'll be able to give this coat the fucking it deserves and go to bed, but his continued penchant for being the only one in the flat (besides me) to not go out on nights out, not go out to lectures and meetings (so basically whenever I COULD be alone in the house, HE'S always in) to be awake at random times, is essentially cock-blocking me, because I can't bring a jacket INTO the living room because of the same problem (if he comes in, especially as whilst I can easily put B's jacket back and put my cock back in my pants right now, I can't exactly hide a jacket I brought IN from my room) and I can't bring the jacket INTO MY room, because if he comes into the kitchen and sees it NOT there and then sees it BACK there (after I've had my fun with it) he's gonna be suspicious.

He is lovely, but he's an amazing cock-block when it comes to jacket-wanking sometimes.

I can hear movement so I'm praying right now that that is him going to bed. :(

Wish me luck.
Lucius21

Post by Lucius21 »

Hope you got your end away mate.

In my experience most people (including the coats owners!) in your scenario would be none the wiser if you borrowed the coat for a bit.

I've smashed Hot coats with the owner in the next room and put it back on a hook behind them without them twigging.

Love to see some pics of these girls and their coats fella. By pm if you don't want to post publicly.

Cheers
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Yes, matt,
I woul also really like to see the girls wearing their coats/jackets. Would also really like to see pics of their jackets/coats, and the linings. If you don't want to post it public, can you PM them to me?? :)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'm can't wait to slide my cock into the sleeve of this beautiful satin lined coat.
s-l160ssmmmmn0.jpg
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Coatfun , that looks so inviting :) bet you won't last long :lol:
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Coatfun,
Who's coat is it??
What does the rest of it looks like??
Looks so good:)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Hello Cumonjackets,
The coat belongs to me, I won it on Ebay a couple of years ago. It's a faux fur coat that has a super smooth and silky lining.
borg.jpg
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Wow, looks so good,
Would love to cum on
and feel that silky lining :D
iwearsatinpanties

Post by iwearsatinpanties »

maxilover wrote:Coatfun , that looks so inviting :) bet you won't last long :lol:
I bet you won't either. :D Enjoy !
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Looks heavenly :D
I would love to see some women modeling some of these amazing coats. Maybe we could start a gofundme page and pay one of the models? I bet we wouldnt have a problem finding a photographer!
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

Cumonjackets wrote:CONT.

A shiny golden jacket

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

Would love to get myself one of those!
Looks so nice and inviting :)
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Yes, it feels so good against the skin:)

I was actually searching the web for another jacket,
but when I saw it, I just knew I had to buy it:)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

s-l1sd600.jpg
mi_P1271568_JPG.jpg
7bdd_3.JPG