COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by ilikeitshiny »

bomberjack36 wrote:i love to masturbate on my daughters pink rucanor coat any one masturebate with jacket on cam?

I record video of just about all of my exploits, including the cum shot, but you will notice I only post the stills on here as i don't think you can post video here.
Liking it shiny
quibble

Post by quibble »

Register on xtube (or similar) then you can post the video there and link too it here!!! :D
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

With all the recent action going on here guys , thought it was time to give that Zara Woman coat i posted earlier a good soaking tonight :D
zara woman 3.jpg
zara woman 4.jpg
zara woman 5.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Excellent load! The look of that shimmering satin makes my cock swell, I could only imagine how it feels sliding up and down my shaft.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Good work there Maxilover, that black lining deserved a good soaking of sperm.

I have just been reviewing the video footage of my recent exploits with my sister-in-laws coat lining, that I shared on here a couple of weeks back and I have taken a couple of frame captures out to share featuring the money shot.

If you look carefully at the second image where my sperm is airborne & third image where it makes contact, you can actually see the lining at the top of her hood deflecting under the weight of my initial squirt :D love it!!

Attachments
The aftermath!
The aftermath!
Here we come!
Here we come!
vlcsnap-2012-03-23-22h22m20s96.jpg (13.34 KiB) Viewed 19802 times
Notice her sexy coats hood lining deflecting under the weight of my love juice
Notice her sexy coats hood lining deflecting under the weight of my love juice
vlcsnap-2012-03-23-22h22m37s96.jpg (13.76 KiB) Viewed 19802 times
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Ilikeitshiny , brilliant capture on the still shots . Great to see the moment of impact !
bomberjack36

Post by bomberjack36 »

any one knows a chatsite or want to cam with the linings my msn is arnold.deboef@live.nl i masturbate on my daughters coat lining
FinnNinie

Post by FinnNinie »

very nice cum shots on red linings. I personally have never tried cummin on lining but sounds like something that i could try. Would be actually nice to cum on someone jacket and then see her put it on when its dried :)

you can also reach me from my email for some nice chatting and maybe cumming
shinytaffeta@yahoo.fi
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Hi FinnNinie, I have enjoyed many female friends and family coat & jacket linings over time and have many more photos and video capture stills to add as and when I get the time. I recommend you give it a go yourself :)

If you take a look back to page 7 of this thread you can read the full tale of how I came to enjoy my sister-in-laws coat that day.
Liking it shiny
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I won this coat on Ebay and just received it today. This was one of the pictures that was on Ebay. When I saw it I knew I had to have that beautiful brown satin in my collection. When I took it out of the box it was even more beautiful and silky than even the picture showed. I slowly stroked the sexy lining with my hand as I lay it on the bed, by then I was so hard that I couldn't wait any longer. I ripped my clothes off and slid my rock hard cock into the sleeve and it seemed like the satin wrapped itself tighter around my swollen shaft. Slowly I started slroking the silky satin sleeve. The feeling was like no other I had ever felt. This is what satin was made for.
Attachments
BrownSatin.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Coatfun, I'd love to see that smooth satin covered with your cum.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Coatfun , nice find . I can imagine how good that felt :wink: I'm with PDL , would love to see the end result on that sleeve :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very sexy girly coat there!! requires to be fully enjoyed. :D

A few photos I thought some may find of interest. My friends daughters coat from "Next" which I have been enjoying since she bought it last October, I have had my way with it many times now, cuming both in it and on it and she wears it without a clue :D

Here I have folded back the sleeve several times to tighten its grip on me so heightening the pleasure :D
Attachments
DSCF1751.JPG
Sexy lined sleeve grips my shaft
Sexy lined sleeve grips my shaft
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

One more in preparation, then I'll post the Cum soaked ones later :D
Attachments
DSCF1757.JPG
Liking it shiny
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I bet that feels like pure heaven. can't wait to see it sopping wet with your load.
Nothing is better than good silky coat or dress lining. Nothing, except maybe fucking a girl while she's wearing silk/satin.