COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Charles123

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Coatfun,
Thanks for the info. on your incredible Sirbain fur. I must tell you, I've seen and also own many, many,, many,,,, exquisite satin lined coats but you have my knees a knockin with this 1.
I keep calling up your picture to gaze at it's shimmering folds of lustrous satin. The color looks to be a gorgeous pale salmon,, almost a rose shade of mauve. What a beauty she is and it's no wonder that it's 1 of your favorites. Your camera does a great job of capturing the differences of the satin's shimmer in the light. Would you mind telling me what make and model camera you used to take this picture?
If you'd prefer to PM the info to me that's fine. Charles
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Maxilover, Glad to hear you like the faux fur post. She loves to tease and please! :D However, I think Coatfun upped the ante with his gorgeous faux fur post today.
How about yourself. You seem to be as big a fan of these delicacies as any of us. If you would care to post a pic or 2,, I would love to see something from your collection!!! Charles
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another picture of faux fur coat
Attachments
IMG_1zzz111_cr.jpg
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Charles123, you are not wrong , i have adored coat linings for a very long time :D I must say you and Coatfun have the edge on me when it comes to those faux fur linings , i don't think i have ever seen such thick shiny luscious linings :D I do have a collection of coats with various type linings , some i have posted on here .I will post some more soon , keep watching :lol:
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Just found this one looking through my photos , is that your colour Charles123 ? Coatfun may recognize the brand :)
hot lining.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Maxilover,
What a beautiful coat. The lining looks exquisite,,, and seemingly unviolated too!!! Like yourself... I try very hard to keep my coats and their linings as pristine as possible. (Except for a few cheapy, bargain finds,,,) then all bets are off if that's the mood for the moment. :D I love the feeling,,, each time I lift 1 from it's hanger, then carry it to the corner of the bed where 2 pillows lay waiting. Holding it near the collar,,, slowly lower it and lay it onto the pillows face up so the hem hangs about 12" past the lower end of the pillows. Grasping each side of the coat's front opening, carefully lift and part it's lapels drawing it to each side,,,, now fully open before and beneath you. Your eyes scan the sea of lustrous satin that awaits,,, pristine and virgin like,,,, as you slowly lower yourself to begin to experience the incredible, sensual feeling that only satin can impart. To me it's definitely more about the ride than anything,,, the longer, the better! That goes for the coat too!!!! :D
Your right about the color satin of your coat,,, I love so many different colors but gold, salmon, mauve, lavender, bronze to name a few I'm particularly fond of. Do you recall where you found this little gem? I'm also very fond of satin line capes, robes, peignoirs. Peony brand, lined, oriental robes usually have the finest silk satin shell and lining. I have 10 or more that are the silkiest of all. Has anyone seen a forum subject mostly dedicated to satin robes?
Charles
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

loving the sex gold lining on this coat

http://bit.do/goldcoat
Attachments
gold.JPG
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Puffyguy, Very nice picture,, in gold no less,,, 1 of my personal favorite satin colors. I also find this style satin coat to provide incredible pleasure. The plush nature
of these coats is off the chart! Here are couple of pictures I took of a lovely satin parka/puffer in a gorgeous shade of aubrgine/purple satin being worn by my very willing Diana.
Anyone care to say how they would like to take pleasure in her? Come-on,,, don't be shy!
Attachments
D Stn ct 2  250k.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Oh,,, and did I mention the inside lining is also silky satin like!
Attachments
D Stn ct 8 250k.jpg
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

of cause..... if i had the chance id let your misses Diana Wank me off all night in that soft silky purple coat
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

She's stirring Puffyguy,,, I do think your suggestion arouses her!
Attachments
D Stn ct 6 - 250.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Now that's more my thing.... I love the look and feel of a puffa/padded coat/jacket. :)
Liking it shiny
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Glad you appreciate it Likeitshiny. I totally agree with you on how incredible these feel.
It seems Diana grows more amorous!
Anyone else wish to describe what they would like to do with her in her satin puffer coat covering her white satin blouse and slacks?
Attachments
D stn ct 9-250.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

So,,, In the interest of revisiting this topic to it's roots of lustrous satin lined coats, here is a pic of 1 of my fur coats
which has a gorgeous satin lining. At 56" in length, it is wonderful to play with. Charles
Attachments
Fur Ct w Slmn Lng.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Where is everybody???? Here are a couple of pics of a faux fur coat, in a sensual bronze color, I'm very fond of. It's 62" long with a large fur lined hood / collar combo.
Charles
Attachments
Bronze Fur Ct 1 - 250.jpg