Some more pictures
Attachments
20151203_181715.jpeg
20151203_181650 1.jpg
20151203_181650.jpeg
mattbh94

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by mattbh94 »

The jacket with the black fur collar is L's, that's not R's jacket. Though, I did get to wank with L's today when everyone was out again. A much more satisfying wank. I had my way with hers, R's, B's and I really went at R's. Wanked till I felt I was gonna cum, then waited, Wanked with B's till I felt I was gonna cum, then did L's. All the while I was imagining them telling me how bad I was being.

L Telling me how I was going to crease her "creaseless" (which is what I was calling it") leather jacket. I call it that mainly because it's quite thick, so the idea of creasing it would basically ruin the look of the jacket which is obviously a turn on. ;)

Imagining R and B wanking me off with their jackets saying, R in her slight Leeds accent: "Oh Matt, god, we're being so bad to my expensive jacket. I love this jacket as well, cost me 55 quid, oh yeah, you like it when I wank you off fast with my expensive jacket"

And then B would push her aside, take of the leather and put her H&M on my dick and wank me off slow, telling me to really pump and grind into it, telling me how she loves it so much and it's so nice and it's so bad to do what we're doing to it.

I should have got pics of B's coat today actually, now that I think about it.

So yeah, today (well, yesterday now, actually, as it's 3 in the morning in the UK lol!!) was a great day, and it looks like M's going out on Monday night, B got bruises from getting drunk last night (thursday) but if she's feeling able to move and do stuff, then hopefully then everyone SHOULD go out together, leaving me alone.

PLUS!!!! R's got another new jacket/coat. It's one of those aztec looking fabric ones with the faux leather sleeves. Oddly enough, I've done a search of our local retail shops (online) and found nothing, so I'm not sure where it's from, but I know it's def new coz I saw her wardrobe first week she moved in and periodically since lol, when she gets a new jacket I know.

I'll try and get pics of that one too. :)

So yeah, pray for me for Monday, and pref tuesday as well, when I go for the lottery lol!!
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Great pics Matt I reckon you should post the pics of you wanking as that is what we all want to see, dont you agree guys?
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

I would like to see pics of all their jackets and coats, mattbh
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Especially their down/puffy and fur/faux fur jackets/coats. Would be cool if you got some pics where they wear it, too
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Got no pics of them wearing them, and they haven't got any down jackets. I'll post one of B's faux fur when I can though.

Here's the other pics.
Attachments
20151203_180816.jpeg
20151203_180808.jpeg
20151203_180812.jpeg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

more
Attachments
20151203_181715.jpeg
20151203_180825.jpeg
20151203_180822.jpeg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

last ones
Attachments
20151203_175741.jpeg
20151203_180808.jpeg
20151203_180812.jpeg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

OMG. Had an incredible Danger Wank with R's leather jacket.

I was having fun with it when M came home. I panicked, tried to push it under her bed covers and went into the bathroom (which wouldn't have been the best idea (considering it was hung up in her wardrobe). PLUS, I ended up leaving my phone on her bed by accident. So, then I had to quickly dash from the bathroom (next to her door, thank god) to her room, whilst my flatmate was talking downstairs with some coursemates, hang up the jacket, pray that he wasn't going to come upstairs and then I grabbed my mobile and as he was coming up the stairs, I was leaving her room. So I had to make something up.

Thankfully L had left her heater running, so I poked my head out and was like "Can you hear something??" all the while I'm practically shaking (but it's dark so he can't see) and he goes "I'm downstairs, what are you doing?" and I was like "I can hear something, can you hear something?" and I cock (no pun intended loool) my head as I get to L's room, I already knew the heater was on, I'd had the middle of my very short wanking adventure in her room with her Zara coat lol so I wasn't playing it completely by ear, so, yeah, I cock my head as if I can hear something odd and go to open L's room and Matty's like "Laura's not in you know." and I just open the door and then I see the heater and fake breathe a sigh of relief and go "Oh, it's her heater. Oh Ok. Cool. Never mind" and he goes "oh yeah, it's just the heater". Meanwhile, I'm still shaking and he's got two coursemates round, and he introduces me to them and I calm myself, shake their hand and hurry downstairs and into my bedroom where I type this up.

THAT is what you call a Danger Wank lol, but I'm going to refrain from wanking with their stuff now unless everyone's out clubbing or on something where I saw them all go, or I know when they're coming back or am able to work it out, coz I don't want a repeat of today loool!!!!
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Damn, praying everyone's gonna go out tonight but it's not looking good atm. Need me a wank with R's jacket again. I know R,B and M are going to an event on wednesday, some quiz night thing, coz they confirmed it on the Facebook event, but with the reports of tickets being sold out I'm hoping they all bought their tickets in advance and didn't just hope for the best. Plus, so I know they'll be out from 7-9 but that just leaves L. So, I've gotta hope that L goes out with them and then I'll have around 2 hours give or take for myself of Wednesday.

Aaarrrgh. I can't take the waiting. I hate waiting at the best of times and being half turned on, I can't just have a wank with my own stuff I bought coz if I do and they go out, I've lost the opportunity, unless I can RE-arouse myself. So I gotta wait until around 12 tonight to see if they're going out, and then find a way to push through the disappointment and wank to get it out of my system.

Ugh. :( I hate not being in control of things sometimes. :( :(
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Another day in the wanking adventures of me.

And it's another disappointment. For the first time, none of the flat went out when M went out last night, so that was annoying. But it gets worse.

Today, I've just woken up from my slumber and I get lucky, I hear all my other flatmates bar L go out literally as I wake up. I wait a little while, then I go upstairs and get ready to enjoy another day of wanking, this time with a good amount of time.

I put R's jacket on her bed and L's coat on her bed and I'm about to start wanking when there's a knock on the door. The damned water-man who's come to fix a leak is here.

This man HAD to come when I FINALLY had a good chance to peacefully wank, with no worries. DAFUQ????? I feel like some divine force is trying to tell me something.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Hallelujah!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

The guy left and I chucked my Topshop in my bag, went upstairs, had a really good wank with R's lovely leather jacket, then stuck my dick in my Topshop before I came, had a good few minutes of wanking with that, smeling R's jacket and rubbing it all over my jacket-covered dick, imagining her voice and then I came in my Topshop, on her bed. Then, hung her jacket up, put the Topshop in my bag, put my shoes back on (my excuse for being upstairs that the water man had just left and he'd gone loo, I needed to do a number two so had to use the upstairs bathroom ;) ) grabbed my top and went back downstairs and BOOM!!! Killed it!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

WOW Mattbh84 !!! That sure is some collection of girls coats and jackets you have there and I have enjoyed reading about your exploits involving your flat mates sexy outerwear. I share the same fetish for coats and jackets and have many photo's and videos detailing my exploits, I have shared a few photo's on this forum and some videos and photos on X Hamster.

All being well I am should have the opportunity to have some fun with a friends things this coming Friday evening and certainly on Saturday evening at another ladies place I am visiting :P

Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing and reading more soon :D
Liking it shiny
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Thanks. I'm gonna drop off for a while coz the novelty's wearing off a bit now, so I'll probably just use my own stuff, plus I'm going home for xmas, so I'll have to buy my own stuff again for my time in London. Though, I'm thinking of taking one or two of my lighter jackets with me so I don't have to spend. But that also means I'll be away from the flatmates.

The only good thing is that hopefully when they come back they'll have bought new jackets. So that'll hopefully be pretty good.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well I'll certainly be looking forward to your updates when you return from the Christmas holidays. Have a good one :)
Liking it shiny