COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Love those Girly jackets you have there Cumonjackets. I have the same fetish. I'd love to have some fun with the pink one, the one with the blue lining and the gold one :P
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Puffa jackets and coats are definitely my favourite.
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

The pink one and the one with blue lining?
Which one do u mean?? :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes, the canada goose montebello jacket and especially the first girls winter jacket you ever bought :P
Liking it shiny
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

The CG actually haveca black lining, and my first jacket is actually red:)
I think its the light in the pictures that makes them look like they're in a different color;)
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Do you have some coats, ilikeitshiny?? Would really like to see your collection, too:D
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Hello like your coats. The pink one is lovely. I also have lots of girls coats that have ruined.
Cumonjackets wrote:Hi!
Im new to these forums!
Just thought i should post some of my collection of coat linings here. Tell me if you guys like them, then i will post some more:)
These are not satin, so just tell me if its not okay to post these kind of pictures;)

My canada goose montebello jacket,
IMG_0232.JPG
Hood of a coat i have ruined
IMG_0233.JPG
The first girls winter jacket i ever bought
IMG_0234.JPG
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Please show me the coats, bridalprincesss:D
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Here are 2 more from my collection
IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0244.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

I'm posting a few more photos from my collection which I hope my satin friends will enjoy.
This quilted raspberry red quilted robe is not very silky on the outside but it's contrasting
delightful blue satin lining more than makes up for that.
Attachments
Rd Qltd Rb w Blue Lining.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

I love satin lined capes. They often have the grandest sweeps and some of the best satin linings of
all. This red velvet vintage cape is just one of those capes. It's grand sweep and floor scraping length
make this simply heaven to take pleasure in. Trust me,, holding back when playing with this takes all the will power
you can muster. And when worn,,, all that silkiness against you,,,,oh my goodness! :D
Attachments
Red Cp 3.jpg
Red Cp 2.jpg
Red Cp 1.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

I also love satin robes. Including satin robes that are unlined. Laying one of them on pillows atop a bed and
to then collapse upon all their silkiness is heaven on earth. Gazing down at all that satin, outstretched
beneath you is one of the most empowering experiences a lover of satin can experience. Of all the robes I have
in my collection, Chinese silk/satin robes are beyond description. This robe pictured is immaculate and is made
of the highest quality silk of anything in my wardrobe. I'm unable to fully describe just how incredible this robe
feels against your phallus. If you've ever played with a 40's satin wedding gown, imagine how that felt times a factor
of 5. It's simply that incredible. I will share with you that Peony brand chinese robes are 1 of the best finds on Ebay.
Not all Chinese robes are created equal so do your diligence and get good photos to help avoid any disappointment.
Charles
Attachments
Ch Rb 2.jpg
Ch rb 1.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

As for satin lined coats,,, well that's where it all began for me and to this day still brings me pleasure beyond measure.
There's just something about holding a satin lined coat before you, your hands slipped just inside it's arms, taking your first
tackle pleasure in it's silkiness. Then slowly lay it down before you, you withdraw your hands to clasp it's lapels and slowly draw
it open to expose it's lustrous satin lining to your wanting eyes. With it now drawn fully open, you gaze down at all of it's shimmering
folds of satin. She lays beneath you,, presenting herself to you,, beckoning you to collapse upon her and take pleasure in all
of her radiance. Satin. Only those of us who truly know and appreciate it's grandeur, understand it's ability to offer sexual
fulfillment. Charles
Attachments
Blue Coat 1.jpg
Blue Coat 2.jpg
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Charles 123 ,
once again a beautiful example of your outstanding collection :D And the added description makes me longing to be wrapped up in one or all of your silk and satin goddesses :D Keep them coming and thanks for posting
satinkinky

Post by satinkinky »

Lots of images of all yummy sexy coat linings in this forum however there is often something missing.
Enjoy two sexy coats with sexy linings with a sexy chicky babe inside.
This sexy babe let me enjoy myself any way I wanted :D
She understood what I liked and would rub my old fella with the lining, I could blow a load all over her and I am certain she enjoyed the naughtiness of my fetish. She would wear the coat for a few days then show me the dried cum stain on the lining when I least expected it, like sitting in a fast food joint or when I was speaking with friends. She would open the coat and quietly point at the stain which would leave me stumbling in mid sentence.
* Girls like her are few and far between! *

Ahh the good ol' days.
Attachments
suze600.jpg
suze.jpg
suze3.jpg
I'm kinky crazy about everything satin lined