COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Charles123

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Charles123 »

The second post is of an amazing black velvet hooded cape with a gorgeous gold satin (1 of my favorite colors) lining. This cape is 66 inches in length
with an amazing 180 inch sweep. Talk about playing in a sea of satin! I love wearing this when enjoying another satin lined coat, cape or robe. It's reversible for the most part and watching the gold satin move/ "blouse" in 1 of my room's mirrors when playing is such a turn-on!

Charles
Attachments
Blk and Gld Cape.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

And last in this posting but certainly not by any means least,,,,, is this vintage chinese robe. Now I know this isn't a coat but my collection holds many
incredible satin or silk robes. To me, satin lined robes are just as pleasurable as coats. The color of this robe is between a mauve and salmon, depending upon the light. It looks as though it was never worn and is in pristine condition. This robe has the most sensual satin lining you have ever pleasured in.
It's equal to the finest of vintage satin wedding gowns of which I have 5 or so. It's rare to find 1 that is as long as this,, 60" along with a very full skirt.
I'm, willing to bet the best of you satin studs out there wouldn't last 5 minute grinding over the lining of this rare beauty.
Charles
Attachments
Robe Chn Satin mauve-salmon.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'm getting a boner just looking at those.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Once again Charles123 you have blown my mind looking at these beauties , such elegant beautiful linings . I am so jealous of your collection :mrgreen: Thank you for posting and keeping this thread alive , im sure your postings are appreciated by a lot of people on here :D ,they certainly are by me :)
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Maxilover and Coatfun, Glad to know you are enjoying seeing some of my collections satin delicacies. I will continue to post but want to encourage
all collectors both large and small,,, come on, show us some of your favorites! I love seeing what makes other satin lover's motors run! :)
I have many more beautiful robes in my collection. I want some feedback as to whether I should post pictures of those in this thread or somewhere
else on the forum? Is there another thread dedicated to robes here////,,,,,, as I have yet to see one.
blacksatn

COAT LININGS

Post by blacksatn »

My love of satin linings started when hiding in mum's wardrobe I found my mother's 1940's long black velvet cape rustling with black taffeta lining when I was maybe 8 years old. Now I love satin lined leather coats, fur and velvet coats, satin slips, satin gloves, satin pants- anything with dark satin to slide on -especially older heavy acetate satin.
Attachments
A really heavy fox for with an aged musky fur aroma. The satin lining is heavy and unbelievably slippery on freshly shaved balls. Love wrapping the heavy satin over myself wearing a tight satin slip.
A really heavy fox for with an aged musky fur aroma. The satin lining is heavy and unbelievably slippery on freshly shaved balls. Love wrapping the heavy satin over myself wearing a tight satin slip.
Monograms & satin - irresistible
Monograms & satin - irresistible
The most luxurious mink coat with a copper coloured super soft smooth glossy satin. Lighter weight fur with beautiful detail and musky aroma- too gorgeous to cum on.
The most luxurious mink coat with a copper coloured super soft smooth glossy satin. Lighter weight fur with beautiful detail and musky aroma- too gorgeous to cum on.
blacksatn

Post by blacksatn »

More satin lined coats- 2 with the added aroma of leather
Attachments
Fox fur with heaviest acetate satin lining
Fox fur with heaviest acetate satin lining
More nylon in this leather coat- 52 inches of smooth seduction
More nylon in this leather coat- 52 inches of smooth seduction
A newer polyester satin lining- still slippery smooth
A newer polyester satin lining- still slippery smooth
blacksatn

Post by blacksatn »

More long leather coats with 2 of my favourite black satin linings
Attachments
52 inches of Butter soft leather with soft smoothsatin
52 inches of Butter soft leather with soft smoothsatin
Heavy acetate satin from the 1950s/60s with a warm tint -inside a zip up slim fit leather coat-
Heavy acetate satin from the 1950s/60s with a warm tint -inside a zip up slim fit leather coat-
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Blacksatin that mink coat is so beautiful. I love the way mink smells and to find one with a real satin lining and a monogram just makes it so much more sexy.
blacksatn

Post by blacksatn »

Coatfun- your collection of coats is amazing -especially the ones with the deep coloured satin linings.
The monk cost me About AUD$120 but need some of the furs restitched
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Some very elegant and beautiful linings there Blacksatin . I can just imagine the feel of those beauties gliding over your skin . that mink must feel awesome . Thank you for sharing them with us :D
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Charles123 , feel free to post your robes on this thread if you wish ( almost like coats :) ) Feddielinton has a satin collection thread , which i guess you have seen . Hope to see more of your exquisite collection soon :)
markgeorgetwo

Post by markgeorgetwo »

thx for the pictures all them shown i love to ride a horse in them.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Blacksatn,
You have some very beautiful coats in your collection. The mink with the copper lining is gorgeous. Copper is one of
the most beautiful colors for satin. I can only imagine how wonderful it must feel to play with it. Leather lined coats are
wonderful to play with. Especially when the pelts are very soft and pliable. Many leather coats have a beautiful contrasting
color satin lining. I love it when you first catch a glimpse of a floor length coat,,, all buttoned closed,, your senses peak as
you gaze on,, waiting for the first glimpse of it's lining. Will it be a lustrous satin or,,,,,,???? Then the moment arrives as she
unbuttons and slowly parts the lapels and then,,, be still my heart!!! There it is!!!! That lustrous shimmering satin your eyes, your senses,, your
entire being hoped to see. This time your sense were rewarded as you gaze onward,,, basking in the light's reflection of it's gorgeous
shimmering folds! Satin,,,,, There's nothing else in the world quite like it,, or it's power over those of us who truly appreciate and
love to enjoy it!!!!

I hope you'll continue to
share photos of your beauties! I plan to take some pictures of my collection this weekend and post them here. I hope you'll let me know
what you think!
Charles
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Nothing better than a red satin coat fuck.
red9.jpg