COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by promdresslover »

something about seeing her in red makes my cock beet red!
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Very nice PDL . Red always does it for me too , especially when a pretty blonde is wearing it ! How the hell are you resisting that one ? Lol
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi sparky 1973,
i can see you enjoyed that one ! Red coat , black lining nice combination .
Satinbadman

Post by Satinbadman »

Just wanking in my blazer lining
primarkmustard

Post by primarkmustard »

promdresslover wrote:something about seeing her in red makes my cock beet red!
PDL - very nice picture! Bet that red satin lining feels nice on her bare arms!

But does your gf know that you have posted these picture of her? What would she say?
primarkmustard

Post by primarkmustard »

sparky1973 wrote:Here is a great lining from a coat that belongs to someone I know.
Hi Sparky - Lovely little red coat!

Would you mind saying who it belongs to and how you came to be alone with it all?

Thanks.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Hi primark,
the coat belongs to my sister in law.
the story is not that interesting really but it was a great lining to have. She came to stay with us for a weekend and when she and my wife went out for a couple of drinks she did not take the coat so the first chance I got I grabbed it and had my wicked way. I did clean it up as best that I could but it was great the next day when she put the coat on I was so turned on knowing that I had spunked in her silky black lining.
By the way the coat is from Miss Selfridge.
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

a couple that i just had to have black ones primak,the white is river island yum!
Attachments
Optimized-P9180399.JPG
Optimized-P9180395.JPG
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi ilovesatin ,
nice linings , are they both polyester ? like the slight pattern on the white one .
snaynay

Post by snaynay »

My topic entirely.

Contrasting colours are where its at, but they've got to work.

As much as coats/jackets send me mental, skirt linings and dress linings are equal. I wrote a massive post on another thread, only for my login to time out and therefore fail the post, losing everything I typed. Anyway, best garments I ever owned was a grey woolen 3 piece long pinstripe skirt suit. The skirt, jacket and waistcoat all had deep red satin linings, bar the back of the waist coat which was black with a pink bow for the waist shaper. paired with my old pink satin shirt, some stockings and heels, it was amazing. I had a knee length red woolen coat to match, with a black sating lining in the body and hood, and white and pink stripes for the sleeves. It was always such a sensation that I always wore shaping underwear for women to really hide and lock in my boner, or a condom under some satin briefs. Every time I went to go outside in my garden for a cigarette (i like to do this before the wank usually, if its night), in this setup I would blow. I would then sit down, twitch a bit as more cum flowed out and light a smoke.

As I said, all linings get to me if they are satiny. I once found a handbag in some room (long story) that was a really soft, yet real leather. It had this goldy coloured lining. It was only a little bag, but that had at one point a shot of my cum into it.

My ex had some really nice coats. Took some persuasion, but combining her strange tastes with mine ment I got to go mental at her in just jackets. Unfortunately she found dresses too "uncomfortable" for sex.
snaynay

Post by snaynay »

Oh and at Primarkmustard. My flatmate last year at uni had one of them. Mustard too, exaclty the same! I enjoyed the rare feel of it I could get, but never got a chance to have a one night stand with it.

And at Promdresslover. I always liked satin, but never new how much until I bought a rocawear satin parka, waist high, big hood with fur trim. Green satin, with a goldy coloured lining. I adored it, but it was just that bit to small for me to comfortably wear it. It was their biggest size too. It would zip up and all, just not beefy and baggy like it would on a petite girl.

If you like satin, you cannot go wrong with something from rocawear...
m8844h

Post by m8844h »

Hey, I wonder how do women relate to satin lining in jackets and coats. Do many may just take it for granted or can be special?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

snaynay wrote:
And at Promdresslover. I always liked satin, but never new how much until I bought a rocawear satin parka, waist high, big hood with fur trim. Green satin, with a goldy coloured lining. I adored it, but it was just that bit to small for me to comfortably wear it. It was their biggest size too. It would zip up and all, just not beefy and baggy like it would on a petite girl.

If you like satin, you cannot go wrong with something from rocawear...
You got that right. I got that leather coat, and man if the lining was sent from above I don't know what is. so soft, and heavy with the scent of the former owner, I get sent over the edge every time, stroking my cock up and down the sleeve lining, dreaming of the silky smooth bare skin that wore it, and in no time does a huge gushing river of my spooge blast out all over the silky satin.

such a rush every time.

check the pic thread I started called "splattin on satin pic thread" out here to see the silky linings I enjoy fucking the most, the Rocawear leather is one of my favorite, along with a purple acetate prom dress that once belonged to a good friends' niece.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi m8844h
I have asked myself this question so many times . I would imagine that if a women enjoys the feel of silk against her skin , then her jacket or coat lining would feel equally as nice to her . Lets hope we can get a women to comment about it on this thread , and answer our question.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

promdresslover wrote:something about seeing her in red makes my cock beet red!
yummy this chick is fuckin hot...wish i can fuck her up along with the coat s well :lol: :lol: :lol: