COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
quibble

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by quibble »

SCHUM38 wrote:Hello
I discover this exitant site on the coats lining
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/30570/ ... rtingpoint
When you say "discover", aren't these your videos?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

as much as I wouldn't mind seeing them, I sure as shit ain't going to pay $3-$5 bucks a pop to watch some crappy low res 5 minute or less AVI's when I can buy a month long membership to other sites with satin videos in 1080HD.
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

the girlfriend had acouple of her mates round last night and I soon noticed the coats they had on had some very sexy linings, as soon as I got the chance I had to quickly take a couple of photos of the shiny linings would have loved to have had them but never got the chance but will next time!!!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

love that gold/brown coat (middle pic), I bet that would feel like ecstasy on my cock. I'd love to shoot a good squirt on to it.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Sparky, nice to hear from you again , nice work with the photos . I'm sure you will get your chance "next time" !!
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Guess what the girls are staying over tonight and I am going to have the blue coat !!! Will get some pics for you guys
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Here we go
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that's an awesome skeet skeet on that silky lining. fucking that brown/gold one hard would be icing on the cake. :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

My first post on this forum, although I have been a lurker here for well over a year now, gaining good ideas along the way :)

There is no nicer feeling than to toss one off in some unsuspecting females sexy nylon coat lining, I have enjoyed many over time, and love to cum on the material and know she will have my cum against her for a very long time.

I always try to record my exploits in video and photo's to enjoy again and again. perhaps I may share some here if appropriate.

Good work Sparky with that sexy blue lining, well done :D
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Sparky , your the man , i just knew you would have it in the end :wink: Thanks for sharing photos with us :D
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi ilikeitshiny , welcome to the forum . I'm sure im not alone in saying would love to see your "exploits" :)
Satinbadman

Post by Satinbadman »

Cumshot on my jacket lining felt so good
Attachments
satin%20lining.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my girl had her cousin over last night. she was wearing this gold bomber jacket. ended up leaving it when they went out to the gym. I couldn't resist the silky abyss the lining of it is. I ended up squirting one off on the inside of the sleeve, I tried to hold back but couldn't. best part was when they returned and her cousin was getting ready to go, still in her gym shorts and tank top, threw on her coat. just knowing her bare body was touching my cum made me hard again!
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

PDL strikes again ! bet that felt so good . Thanks for sharing .
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Okay here goes my first photos of my splatting exploits, in this instance my most recent conquest was only last weekend, when my sister-in-law (my wifes sister) came to visit, as soon as she walked in the door I helpfully took her Hawkshead shower proof jacket from her and stashed it in the hall for later, and once I had made her and my wife a cup of tea, I sneaked her jacket away to the bedroom where I could fully enjoy the shiny polyester lining, I wore it and tossed myself in it through the pocket linings then took it off and did the sleeves then the hood before finally bashing out a load of hot sperm in to the receptive hood lining. it felt soooo good...... She stayed for a couple more hours by which time my sperm had soaked in nicely so that when she asked for her jacket I duly helped her into it and saw her off, my cock stiffening for her once more as she turned her back on me and headed off toward her car up the drive.
Attachments
Working up a frenzy in her sleeve lining
Working up a frenzy in her sleeve lining
DSCF1843.JPG
The calm before the storm! Hood prepared for to receive a good splatting!
The calm before the storm! Hood prepared for to receive a good splatting!
Last edited by ilikeitshiny on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liking it shiny