COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh! just got the message "maximum of three image attachments" :( I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that it was a heavenly experience.
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Hang on, just spotted the obvious, I can post further images in a new message hopefully so try this. :)
Attachments
feels soooooo good!
feels soooooo good!
Now wear it sexy sis-in-law!
Now wear it sexy sis-in-law!
Liking it shiny
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Nice jizzload! Did you sop it up before the owner claimed it? She'd have to be drunk or totally out of it not to notice the fresh sperm stains, that is AWESOME. Nothing like soaking your seed into a silky lining!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I did mop the excess cum with a tissue, but even after a couple of hours later when I helped her back in to it, I could clearly see the moist cum stains remained and off she went, I spoke to her on the phone today and she was perfectly normal, no mention of anything like "did you cum in my hood lining :lol: .......until the next time then eh :D
Liking it shiny
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that's awesome, I wonder if she will notice? some linings tend to stain more than others, nylon and polyester will usually clean up all signs of evidence well. Acetate and rayon are more prone to stain, but they also feel the best on the cock.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I will see her (& hopefully her coat) later today at a family gathering so will make a point of inspecting my work.

I had another of her coat linings a couple of years ago round at her house, whipped it off the hanger in the hall way and away into the bathroom where I franticly bashed a good load out into her shiny sleeve, I didn't clean anything up that time at all, and simply hung it back on its hook for her to wear next time.

Incidently, in the past I have had opportunity to aquire her shiny panties & bra out of the laundry basket sited outside the bathroom and sneaked them into the bathroom to enjoy, but thats O/T here.
Liking it shiny
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

A friend of my wife came for a visit last week. She was wearing an ankle length mink coat. I helped her remove it and was blown away with the monogrammed satin lining. I took the coat to the spare bedroom, examined the lining, her warmth remained in the sleeves and the aroma of her prefume was exotic. I left a huge gob of evidence in one of the deep sleeves, didn't bother to clean it. I helped her into the coat at the end of her visit, she didn't notice the still wet lining. Tghere were other obvious stains in the lining, guess her husband will take the rap if she ever notices the stained sleeve lining.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Mink coats with monogrammed satin linings...I recall my first encounter with one when I was about 14 years old. Had a neighbor who's black lab I used to care for when she went out of town, this broad was a single 35 year old who didn't look half bad, divorced (most likely because she had a serious problem with alcohol).

anyway, I remember one night letting the dog out of her garage, her Mazda RX-7 was parked inside. She only drove the car on weekends, and left it garaged during the week. Anyway, I noticed a brown fur long mink coat, with the shimmering satin lining showing. The car was unlocked. I remember to this day, putting her coat on. My raging hormones at 14 caused me to instantly get hard. I recall how her aroma was, how I had dreams of fucking her, the thick gold satin had her monogram on it: JLK. I then knew what had to be done. I turned the left sleeve inside out and began to massage my super stiff cock with the soft satin (nothing like the intense hard ons we get in our teenage years!) and squirted a huge puddle of hot steaming semen onto the satin. It was so intense it dribbled out onto the fur. OH SHIT, I thought, so I quickly grabbed a towel and got up as much as I could. The satin was still wet with my seed. I didn't care, as I saw other stains on the lining. I remember the second time I blasted one off into the slippery sleeve lining, I moaned so loud the dog started barking.

Only later did I think about it, but someone else had their way with her coat (boyfriend, nephew? who knows) but I fucked it a couple of more times until she came back that weekend. I never saw that coat again, but I have fond memories of fucking it. I wish I could find one, but used minks are uber expensive.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Mink coats can get pretty expensive, but I keep my eye on Ebay and one of these days I'm going to find one at the right price. My sister in law used to have a full length mink as well as several satin lined coats. She traveled a lot and I would go over to her apt. and feed her cat. Feeding the cat was the last thing on my mind when I first got there. I would take off all of my clothes and grab her mink coat and her other satin lined coats. I would put the mink coat on and climb on top of one of her other coats and fuck the hell out of it. The smell that real mink has is a real turn on. Plus she left the scent of some of the most sensual perfume on them. She lives in another state now, but when she comes to visit in cold weather I get to have fun with the coats she wears to visit. There is just something about a real fur coat that makes me want to really have my way with it. I have a couple of mink collars from ladies coats and I will wrap the mink around my rock hard cock and stroke it. A mink orgasm feels like nothing you've ever felt. The feeling that the mink gives your cock feels real good.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi ilikeitshiny, nice shots ! Don't know how you got away with that one, Lol
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Mink coat's guys , now you are talking . I totally agree with you , the combination of fur and a thick acetate lining is awesome . Many years ago the mom of a ex girlfriend of mine had a gorgeous full length mink , she never wore it , but i discovered it in a spare room while helping my ex look for something . Straight away i was planing how i could be alone with it . Got my chance a few weeks later when i stayed over , but had to be very quick in case i was caught with it . That lining felt so good against my body , i just couldn't hold back and soon ended up soaking the sleeve with a full load . Wish i could have had it again , but never got the chance , unfortunately we slit up not long after .
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

My charity shop find , from a few months ago . Its made by Zara woman and has a rayon lining . It still as a slight smell of perfume on this beauty :D
zara woman.jpg1.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

good find, been trying to snag this old blue pea coat one of my co-workers seems to have abandoned. Has a silver rayon satin lining. Very similar to the black one you got, I bet that will feel like a dream and your eyes will roll to the back of your head rubbing a few pints off into that black silky fabric. Would love to see it wet and sticky with your seed. :twisted:
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

PDL , hope you manage to get that coat , love silver linings . Yes that Zara one is going to get my full attention very soon , will post the aftermath :D
recognise

Post by recognise »

maxilover wrote:Hi m8844h
I have asked myself this question so many times . I would imagine that if a women enjoys the feel of silk against her skin , then her jacket or coat lining would feel equally as nice to her . Lets hope we can get a women to comment about it on this thread , and answer our question.
I am right back to answer your question.
I am one of those rare women in the world that has evolved a lining fetish since very, very early childhood!
Yes, I get aroused by the feeling of satin lining against my skin. I sometimes feel ashamed of my `fetish´ but I wouldn´t like to lose it either.
It feels like icing on the cake when a jacket has a nice smooth satin lining. I like leather jackets and blazer most of all.
I don´t like heavy winter coats because of their heath, but I do wear them and I can imagine that men find it elegant.