COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satindick

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by satindick »

coatfun wrote:
$_5xx7.JPG
There is nothing better than a white satin lined coat with a mink collar.
That should make pussy not like your competition LOL. The Satin feels better I think. :D
Satin D.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

That's a bargain Coatfun. Nice score! It looks nice a long too. The longer and fuller the better! Nice furs like this have such a plush feel to them. To me it really accentuates
the satin's silkiness. Charles
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Every once in a while you find a great bargain at a thrift store. When I first spied this wool, woman's, winter coat on the rack recently, it's lining was concealed.
I lifted it from the bar and to my pleasure was this lovely taupe lining in pristene condition. It's a size 14 and measures 54" long. I would have preferred that it didn't have
a rear slit up from the hem but,,,, at 1/2 price, I couldn't help but take it home for $12.50. It feels every bit as wonderful as it looks. Charles
Attachments
Pretty Ct w Taupe Satin Lining 2.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Here's an Ebay find that didn't get away. This vintage purple, bridal satin robe is to die for. It's 59" inches long and has a sweep over 74".
The gathered sleeves I'm particularly fond of. Does anyone else love this look of satin when it is gathered or rouched as it is sometimes called? Some robes
that have inordinately large sweeps have a rouched area near the shoulders to gather the satin as it nears the top of the robe. It
accentuates the sensual drape affect of satin and silk. I have always loved this style and look. This robe is being modeled by 1 of my dolls.
I think her pose is rather inviting. Charles
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Charles
Attachments
D Purple Satin Robe 2 - 2 .jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Trust me,,,,,, Her bridal satin robe is as silky as it gets.
Attachments
D Purple Robe 4-250.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

She grows more amorous!
Attachments
D Purple Satin Robe 5 - 250.jpg
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

New to the collection...but not for long :)
Attachments
image.jpg
satinsplatter

Post by satinsplatter »

Wow that's an awesome Fur Coat with a really fuckable gold satin lining. It looks so thick and well made that coat could (pardon the pun) stand upright by itself. I suspect you are going to treasure this beautiful prize in pristine gorgeous condition before dare I say it eventually succumbing (or so-cumming) to temptation and giving it a good seeing too.

That satin lining looks so exquisite and will doubtless take many, many dumps of juice, sucking it up and absorbing it into the fur thus giving a really good picture of a thoroughly soiled fur coat. I am so envious.

Any pictorial updates on your encounters with this lovely coat would I am sure be appreciated by all on the forum. Oh and for 30 Dollars what a bargain!

Keep up the good work

Satinsplatter
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Looks a nice lining there Skybridge :D Do show us more :P
Liking it shiny
spikey

Post by spikey »

Charles123 wrote:Hey Maxilover, Glad you enjoyed my honest description of what it can be like when you so enjoy satin as we do. I tried the link on your last comment but for some reason I couldn't
seem to connect. Any chance you could repost it? I'm also a lover of long full satin or silk ladies robes. The longer and fuller the better. Woman Within brand makes some of the
silkiest satin around. I have a 5X salmon colored, floor length robe by Woman Within. I bought 2 of them online and used 1 to line the other. I can assure you that you won't last
long playing with this beauty. This makes me think of a lovely floor length, gold satin lined robe I just missed out on, on Ebay. Oh well,,,,, there's always another right behind the
last. Here's a pic of it. Charles
Hi Charles its beautiful can you post me a few more pictures of full length coats wide open Spikey
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:Satin lined ladies coats sleeves feel like heaven when you slide your cock in and out of it.
Better than any womans cunt
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:
IMG_1e102.JPG
Spent a large part of the day humping my coats and my bridal gown.
These are amazing I wanna a rape them all
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:
IMG_1z097_cr.jpg
IMG_11zzz05.JPG
More pictures of my satin.
Just beautiful please post some more
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:The sleeve looks like a big vagina as I slid my rock hard cock into it, it felt like heaven.
I'm really in love with this satin lined coat. These vintage coats from the 60's have the best satin.
there is no feeling in the world like SATIN on my cock.
Gorgeous satin vulva