COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
maxilover

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by maxilover »

Hi Charles123, i totally get where you are coming from regarding glimpsing the satin of a womans coat Very well written explanation of the feeling you get , couldn't have written it better myself :) Nearly crashed my car more than once , mesmerized by a coat being blown open by the wind and revealing a beautiful shiny satin lining :D
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

A beautifully presented coat lining indeed , Charles123 :D
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Maxilover, Glad you enjoyed my honest description of what it can be like when you so enjoy satin as we do. I tried the link on your last comment but for some reason I couldn't
seem to connect. Any chance you could repost it? I'm also a lover of long full satin or silk ladies robes. The longer and fuller the better. Woman Within brand makes some of the
silkiest satin around. I have a 5X salmon colored, floor length robe by Woman Within. I bought 2 of them online and used 1 to line the other. I can assure you that you won't last
long playing with this beauty. This makes me think of a lovely floor length, gold satin lined robe I just missed out on, on Ebay. Oh well,,,,, there's always another right behind the
last. Here's a pic of it. Charles
Attachments
Gold satin lined robe 2 .jpg
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Charles123, what a gorgeous robe , love the gold satin . Pity you missed it that would have felt amazing :D :) Sorry about the link , wouldn't let me paste it properly :( The video is well worth watching if you are a coat lining lover !! Will look for the title later and post it here , its on x hamster. May be someone on here could find a way of posting it :D
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

x hamster cum on fur :D
satindick

Post by satindick »

Charles123 wrote:Hey Maxilover, Glad you enjoyed my honest description of what it can be like when you so enjoy satin as we do. I tried the link on your last comment but for some reason I couldn't
seem to connect. Any chance you could repost it? I'm also a lover of long full satin or silk ladies robes. The longer and fuller the better. Woman Within brand makes some of the
silkiest satin around. I have a 5X salmon colored, floor length robe by Woman Within. I bought 2 of them online and used 1 to line the other. I can assure you that you won't last
long playing with this beauty. This makes me think of a lovely floor length, gold satin lined robe I just missed out on, on Ebay. Oh well,,,,, there's always another right behind the
last. Here's a pic of it. Charles
That one makes the dick hard fast. Beautiful !
Satin D.
satindick

Post by satindick »

satinlover2012 wrote:Are you nuts? What are you trying to do!? My dick is paining now ;) Those pictures are HOT!
You got that right ! I have to go and fuck some satin now after seeing those pics. I'm sure you have some great feeling fun with all those beautiful SATIN's. :D
Satin D.
satindick

Post by satindick »

coatfun wrote:Gold Satin
I would love to make satin love to that.
Satin D.
satindick

Post by satindick »

coatfun wrote:The sleeve looks like a big vagina as I slid my rock hard cock into it, it felt like heaven.
I'm really in love with this satin lined coat. These vintage coats from the 60's have the best satin.
there is no feeling in the world like SATIN on my cock.
You are so right ! I too would rather have Satin than anything to have sex with. Nothing feels better than Satin. I have fucked many satin coat linings and the old ones are best.
Satin D.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I won this satin lined faux fur coat on Ebay last week and it arrived yesterday. I have fucked this coat all night. The faux fur is so soft and the satin lining feels like melted butter as my rock hard cock slides up and down it's golden satin lining.
Attachments
$_5vvvd7.JPG
$_s57.JPG
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Satin lined ladies coats sleeves feel like heaven when you slide your cock in and out of it.
Attachments
$_5gxxxxgt7.JPG
satindick

Post by satindick »

coatfun wrote:Satin lined ladies coats sleeves feel like heaven when you slide your cock in and out of it.
Oh how well I know too. Have fun and I'm sure you will !
Satin D.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Coatfun, You have a a real keeper there. I personally am partial to gold satin especially. Was it very pricey? Charles
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Hello Charles123,
The coat had a starting bid of 59.00, but I waited until the last day and made an offer of 30.00. She accepted the offer. Well worth the money for so much pleasure.