Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Charles123 »

Same fur coat!
Attachments
Bronze Fur Ct 2  -  250.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That looks like some good fucking. I would lay that coat on top of a body pillow on the edge of my bed strip down and slowly lower my cock down on the satin and start to slide it up and down the butter soft satin. Slow strokes to make it last as long as I could.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Coatfun, Love your description as that is precisely the best way to enjoy this beautiful coat. Interestingly, every once in a while you find a current coat manufacturer who
produces a coat with a high quality satin lining. I purchased this coat at Macy's for about $100. Plenty to pay for a coat these days but after looking at it,,, walking away,, then going back to
the rack and looking at it somemore, I decided to make the purchase. It is a 5X so it's like playing on a sea of the most lustrous, silkiest of satin!
spikey

Post by spikey »

Charles123 wrote:Same fur coat!
Wanna lick the satin lining with my tongue then rape that gorgeous bronze satin mercilessy till I spunk my cock vomit all over it
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:One of my favorite faux furs.
Oil slick satin my favoutite
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:I won this satin lined faux fur coat on Ebay last week and it arrived yesterday. I have fucked this coat all night. The faux fur is so soft and the satin lining feels like melted butter as my rock hard cock slides up and down it's golden satin lining.
OH MY GOD ITS BEAUTIFUL
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:
IMG_1e102.JPG
Spent a large part of the day humping my coats and my bridal gown.
COAT HEAVEN
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

faux_fur-5_cr.jpg
$bbnnn_57.JPG
$_5v57.JPG
Satin heaven
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Re Satin Heaven, Well Coatfun,, you've got that right. Absolutely love the color of the satin lining of your fur coat. That liquid satin must feel incredible! It doesn't get much better than that.
The red coat looks long and lovely. I find sometimes, certain styles of coats to have a distinct attraction. For example, a built in scarf/tie at the neck is one that comes to mind. Your 3rd coat in a beautiful shade of burgundy has such an allure with it's hidden button placket. Also,,, I'm always on the lookout for double- breasted styles as they are wider with longer hemlines. The longer and fuller the better for me!
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

From my collection,,, here's a brown, full length ladies winter coat with a satin lining in a gorgeous shade of bronze/copper. Charles
Attachments
Brwn-Bronze satin lining.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

And another beauty,,,, This Virgin white satin cape has a to die for cream colored satin lining! Very long and very full! Charles
Attachments
Cape White Satin - Cream Satin 250.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

One more to share,,,, This 40's vintage, floor scraping light burgundy velvet ladies coat has a melt in your (you know what) aubergine satin lining. Charles
Attachments
Coat Burg Velvet, Aubergine Satin Lining.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

All i can say is WOW!!!
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

I would like to add a big WOW too guys ,so much beautiful satin , im so jealous :mrgreen: Thank you both for posting photos . Love the colors of these shimmering , soft luxurious lined satin coats :D
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Guys!!! What do you say let's post some fresh pics. here. I know this thread is popular because since the 24th of March it has seen over 1,100 hits!
Anyway,,, I'm posting 3 more satin lined delicacies from my collection. The first is a white rabbit fur coat with an incredibly silky white satin lining.
The plush feeling from this beauty when played with is right up there with the best of them. Hard to hold back with this fur coat!
Charles
Attachments
Rabbit fur ct.jpg