COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Liningfet

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Liningfet »

I also get aroused when I observe a woman slipping into a coat with elegantl satin lining, especially if I have the pleasure of assisting her. I don't believe a normal woman has any concept of what she is doing to us, it's just a natural event. I am absolutely convinced the normal woman pays absolutely no attention to the lining of her coat. I have abused many of my wife's friends coat linings and than assisted them in putting the coat on, even large stains go unnoticed. When my wife has visiting friends I always take care of the coats, I make it a point to thoroughly inspect the coat linings, I'm always amazed when I see obvious lining stains, for the most part these women have teen age sons.

Liningfet
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

that is interesting liningfet, I guess there are many more out there who develop of fondness for the shiny in the teen years. That's when I became a hard core satinist.
I used to abuse my cousin's red wool peacoat regularly. Had the softest, thick acetate lining, used to turn the sleeves inside and out and fuck them until I blew a huge load. always wiped up but I know it left stains.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi ,
its nice to hear all the feed back on this topic .
I have wondered myself for many years , that when a woman buys a coat ,is it only the style , colour , that she looks at , or does the lining come into play with her choice .Does she like the feel of the soft satin gliding over her arms as she slips it on and off.
I don't think women on the whole look at their coat linings that closely , unless something really stands out . Maybe the more expensive the coat the more care they take of it and more astute they are .
In the past iv persuaded past girlfriends to wear their coats during love making ,and found they were OK with it ,as long as it was now and then and not all the time .
One particular girlfriend knew how much it got me going ,and would often slip a coat on with nothing underneath .When entering the room , she would let it fall open to show her shiny satin lining brushing her soft skin , it would drive me crazy , and she knew it !
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

PDL ,
talking of red pea coats
IMG_2277.jpg
IMG_2277.jpg (21.14 KiB) Viewed 13079 times
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Wow! My cock started tingling and stiffening at the sight of that. Reminds me of that good feeling I used to get when going to my cousin's house as a teen. My hormones were raging, and I remember going through her closet looking for that coat one year when I saw her prom dress. I never fucked the prom dress but I did put it on to feel the silky lining then shooting off onto that red satin coat lining. I was always super nervous if she came back home and found me wearing her dress and fucking her coat. Ahh those were the days!
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

My late mother in law had an ankle length muskrst fur coat. The coat had a huge shawl collar, huge sleeves with turn back cuffs and an elegant dark brown heavy satin lining. There were wide satin "over the shoulder straps' inside that allowed her to wear the coat cape style without the problem of it slipping from her shoulders. The huge sleeves wer provided with satin elastic "windbreakers", it was monogrammed and had an interior pocket. When she removed thgis coat alone she would always lay it out so the lining and labels showed, she wore a wide, white satin neck scarf which she would always insert into the armhole. I'm damn certain she knew I was smitten with this coat. Frequently she would ask me to help her remove the coat, after it slipped off she would remove the satin scarf and direct me to "just put it in the armhole". I just about lost it on the spot when this occured, I was able to feel the warmth in the armhole, the feel of the satin and inhale the heavy aroma of her senuous perfume. She delighted in teasing me, my response was, when I had the chance to slip into her coat and abuse the hell out of it, mostlty down the huge sleeves. I generally wouldn't even clean the edidence, I doubt if she ever turned the sleeves inside out. Those were great days.

Liningfet
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

you brought me back to when I was 10 years old and I used to hang around this neighbor lady who was 35 at the time and single. She had a black lab that ran the street and all of us loved to play with. I remember her because I was attracted to her, she had long auburn hair, about a size 6, and she had this elegant fox fur coat with a bronze colored thick acetate lining. I remember her coming home drunk in her Mazda RX-7 and almost taking out the curb in the process. She always wore that coat and I was fascinated by it. I remember one night she came home, and went inside the house. She took the coat off and left it in the car. I watched as the slippery satin slid off her body and was contemplating taking that coat, but never did in fear of getting caught. Everytime I would go over to her house I would see the coat laying on her sofa, satin lining facing out, with her monogrammed initials on it, JLK. What I would give to have that coat today.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I had to fuck this one tonight, it's a Reebok NBA Fusion LA Lakers jacket. My girlfriend got it for me for Christmas about 2 years ago. It has a silky polyester satin lining and the outside is a PVC coated nylon. Both the inside and outside is fun to fuck and clean up nice. Speaking of scents, she has had it in her closet for about a year and wore it more than I did as she took it to work. So I had no problem getting an instant woody and shooting some cum onto the satin lining while inhaling her scent from it.
101.jpg
101.jpg (34.43 KiB) Viewed 13038 times
102.jpg
102.jpg (28.36 KiB) Viewed 13040 times
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

HI ,
thought i would have a look for some unusual coat linings the other day , after reflecting on a printed mac / trenchcoat lining i enjoyed once . It had a some what weird picture on it.
What do you think of these ?
panther.jpg
panther.jpg (237.05 KiB) Viewed 12926 times
Peacock_Male_5-500x644.jpg
Peacock_Male_5-500x644.jpg (32.86 KiB) Viewed 12920 times
markgeorgetwo

Post by markgeorgetwo »

i got seduced by my teacher wearing a satin lined fur coat she rubbed the coat up me has she kissed me after she left me with the coat what i fucked. i also have a riding coat made of leather with red satin linning what i ride a pony on. :)
primarkmustard

Post by primarkmustard »

Hi everyone, this is a nice thread. I have a big fetish for girls coats and especially the satin linings. There are loads of different types of coat I like. I've had quite a few over the years, as long as it's got a lovely cool silky lining i'm there! I'm always on the look out for a chance to be alone with some girls coat and get to touch their lining. It's so horny to give a coat a quick touch or stroke without anyone seeing. If I can, which is usually at home with a coat I've bought or in changing room with one I've grabbed, I like to get completely naked and slip it on so I can feel the silky lining all over me. Then I have a great wank of course! Though I'm not into staining at all.

I thought it might be interesting to share some details of my absolute favourite coat of all time. It was made by Atmosphere in Primark and came out a couple of years ago. They have had a similar style of short colouful coat in that shop for a number of years. There are thousands of them around and it's almost impossible to walk down a high street in the UK during winter without seeing a few girls wearing one. I love them all and have been lucky enough to have a go with a few different ones - I used to have a green version from 3 years ago now of my own which was lovely. The girl's look so sexy when they have them on! But my favourite is this mustard coloured one from a couple of years ago. The colour is so striking and the lining is awesome. I've managed to have this coat a few times but not for a while - though I still see girls wearing them all the time. The best bit of all is the satin lined hood which looks sexy, and makes me so horny when I see it around some cute young girl.

This years range of similar coats are in Prmark now in a range of different colours! Anyone recognise these? What do you think?
$(KGrHqZ,!l4E5YCnh5JPBO,8LfhG5Q~~60_3.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!iME5j0lJ)qQBObh++PZkQ~~60_3.jpg
untitled.jpg
Last edited by primarkmustard on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
primarkmustard

Post by primarkmustard »

untitled2.jpg
untitled3.jpg
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Primarkmustard,
yes i know the coats you are talking about . The linings come in a variety of colours , witch is nice . I managed to enjoy a nice red one with a black lining .
I agree with you regarding the lined hood on these coats , so nice to see it being worn by a hot looking woman , especially when you are standing in a Que and its right in front of you , i cant take my eyes off it !
Here is the one i got to have .
Sorry cant upload them , will re-size and post them later
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

red coat.jpg
red coat 2.jpg
red coat.jpg
Attachments
red coat 3.jpg
spikey