COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
spikey

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:This will be my next lover. Fleurette makes some of the most beautiful satin lined coats.
WANNA RAPE THIS COAT
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

New satin lined coat.
208632800_o.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Coatfun. This is gorgeous. I too love coats with a white satin lining. I bet it's hard (pun intended) to hold back on this one!!!!!!
Charles
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Charles, White satin has always been one of my favorite colors of satin, what am I saying all colors of satin are my favorite. I'll try to keep this lining pristine, but there will cum a time when I'll be stroking that lining and won't be able to help myself.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Wow Coatfun , you never disappoint us with your coat linings , would love to have a play with that one :D
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Hi guys, I'm new here, well, I'm newly registering, I've been enjoying the posts on the site and especially this particular thread for a good few years.

Just bought a beautiful puffy Monsoon coat with this gorgeous silky black lining on ebay and I figured it's about time I showed off some of my own collection.

Can't wait till it get's here. Looking forward to fucking it!!!
Last edited by mattbh94 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Ok, I hope this will work. :)
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 2.32.37 pm.jpg
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Wow, matbh94 :o
That coat looks amazing!!
What brand is it??
Looking forward to see more of your collection
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Thanks Cumonjackets. It's Monsoon. RRP £100+ - minimum for puffy jackets I can see is £120.

I got it for like 30 quid.

I'm gonna take pictures tommorrow of the ones I have, though they're going in the bin coz I'm a student and my mum's gonna find out about them when I leave. :(

I'll post the pics of the ones I bought as well.
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

The one in the pic, is it the georgia padded coat??
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

It's close enough.

I think this one's older though. It said used rather than new without tags.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Mattbh94 ,welcome to the forum . Look forward to seeing the photos of your collection . That Monsoon jacket was a nice find , bet you can't wait for the post to come :D What coats /jackets are heading for the bin ? what a shame :( can't you take some with you ? :idea:
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

My parents are home, so I'll take pics tomorrow of the ones I have now, not nearly as nice as the ones I'm buying/have bought.

Defo can't wait for the Monsoon, that'll be arriving next Wed round-abouts.

I've got a DKNY RRP £345 that I got for £50 at TKMAXX, which is a pisstake. :( But I don't really use it.

Got a H&M grey and black bouclé style coat that doesn't have a nice lining but reminds me of my flatmate last year's coat, which I did fuck, but couldn't cum on for obvious reasons. It's pretty much a dead ringer and there's a story behind it. ;)

Got a few random ones from charity shops, a Jigsaw tweed style jacket, a faux leather BHS coat, an Atmosphere faux leather. Got a pretty nice faux leather brown Dorothy Perkins jacket that I like to fuck. Got a few more, but I don't use them really.

Did get a partially 100% silk Max Mara dress from my local charity shop that I used to work at. Spun the manager who I used to work with a line about needing it for a film (I like film-making) and coz it was gonna get binned (got no clue why) it was retailed at £1, coz that's the cost of binned items, if you wanna buy them. BUT, I helped a customer carry her newly bought chest of drawers and BOOM, got an RRP £205 - £1,685 partially 100% silk dress for nothing. So yeah, was pretty proud of myself that day lol!!!

I've had other nice jackets in the past. Had a coat partially made of Cashmere, Wool and Angora with a crap thin lining from M+S once that I got in a charity shop. Had another one from Donnybrook which had faux fur trim on the hood, sleeves and in the hood itself, that was made out of Wool and it was beautiful with a pretty nice lining, had to chuck it last year.

Had a beautiful Lux (never heard of the brand and can't search it online) suit jacket with a white/black patterned lining which was nice and silky.

The first jacket I ever got was my counsellor's and she gave it to me because reasons, that's a story for another time. So yeah. That's pretty much me. I'll post more tomorrow and show all my current collection and also my currently bought off Ebay collection that's going to my new uni flat/bedroom-in-a-house for next week.

Lol, had to tell the people I was buying it from that "We're" (it's just me lol!!!) away on holiday and we won't be back in our flat till the 13th, (I move in on Saturday the 12th but there's no way I'm letting my flatmates sign for my stuff and then be like "oh, Matt, your packages arrived" in front of my parents coz they'll freak and ask me what I'm spending my money on), so I've had to ask them all on Ebay to post so it doesn't arrive until AFTER then, which is a sunday, so there's virtually no way that it's gonna arrive before I get there.

To give you guys a tease of what I bought this week before I post the pics...

A blue?/black? Ringspun coat with blue patterned lining RRP £150 - Used
The Monsoon RRP £129 - Used
A Real Leather New Look "Vintage" jacket RRP £69.99 with silky looking deep burgundy lining. Ok that's not bought yet but fingers crossed ;) - Used
A blue South jacket with a nice thick faux fur collar and what looks like a nice blue polyester lining RRP £80 - New with tags I think
A Paul's Boutique leopard pattern puffy jacket with their trademark white and black striped lining RRP £90 - £108 (I've seen it on ebay with both RRP's) - Used
A Black Baby Phat long puffy coat with silky looking gold lining RRP probably around £90-£100+ - Used
A Black Rocawear puffy jacket with their trademark lining in gold RRP £250+ - Used
A green Topshop military coat with a silky green lining RRP £180 - Used
A green and patterned little girls jacket, also from Monsoon with a beautiful thick rich pink lining RRP £60 (which is a lot for a kids jacket) - New with Tags
A blue Topshop with pom poms looks very velvety and soft (though probably like wool) with a thick blue inner lining (not sure about the sleeves) RRP around £70 - Used
Another blue Topshop which is like one of my old schoolmate's coats with a silky gold lining RRP probably £100+ - Used - Bidding for.
A black River Island puffy coat with oversized fur collar RRP £100 (identical to another old schoolmate's coat, and I wanted it for a while ;) ) - Used
A Wetlook style Atmosphere coat with a deep pink soft looking lining RRP probably £30 - £60 as it's Primark and they're cheap. New Without Tags
Another one I'm bidding for and another New Look "Vintage" leather. It's nearly identical, I bid for it coz I lost out on one I saw originally and I just wanted one, but then I saw another listing of the one I REALLY want so I bid for that, so now, lol!! I'm pretty much gonna have two of the same jacket lol!!!

FINALLY

A BEAUTIFUL black VIRGIN WOOL, DESIGNER, (from a dutch designer called Daite apparently) coat, NEW, with a gorgeous pink patterned lining. RRP £170

So, yeah, that's all I'm going to get and have bought.

Hope you guys like the pictures tomorrow. :)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Ok, here's my collection of new coats that I'm hoping to get/have bought.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 5.32.59 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 5.32.34 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 5.31.43 pm.jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

And more of them.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 10.35.17 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 10.34.38 pm.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 10.34.26 pm.jpg