jackets wit me into the dressing room
and tried them on naked:D
It's so hot, knowing that a girl will wear
these jackets, I have tried on naked:)

IMG_0420.PNG
Lucius21

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Lucius21 »

Home alone all day tomorrow. Planning a dirty wank session with my wife's sexy coats. PM me if you want to know more/help me out lol
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

HHmm.. Sounds nice, What Coats has she got, ?

Iv'e just bought a new coat off ebay cant wait for it to turn up i wanna fuk it so hard, I love Silky Shiny coats = This is the one ive bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302090839462

Lucius21 wrote:Home alone all day tomorrow. Planning a dirty wank session with my wife's sexy coats. PM me if you want to know more/help me out lol
Attachments
silky smooth
silky smooth
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Looks good, puffyguy
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

puffyguy wrote: Iv'e just bought a new coat off ebay cant wait for it to turn up i wanna fuk it so hard, I love Silky Shiny coats = This is the one ive bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302090839462

That sexy girlie coat looks a really good fuck :P I love having fun with them too. Please post some photo's of what you get up to.
Liking it shiny
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

im still waitin Its not turned up yet, I have pretended though when i contacted the seller i said the coats for my GF, which i dont have i asked if it was Silky smooth and YES they have confirmed it is Silky, So i cant wait to fuck it :lol: :lol:
puffyguy

Coat for sale

Post by puffyguy »

Actually.... as im buyin a new coat to fuk, i just looked in my wardrobe i need to make space, im thinkin abou sellin my RED Rocawear coat The one im wearing in my profile pic

its a XXL Silky red i thinkin about £50.00 for it,
NOTE* ITS CLEAN its never been spunked in or on or anything like that but the sexy bit is... iv fucked 2 girls in it while they wear it so it carries that fantasy when you wear it havin a wank.

hit me up if your interested
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha nice coat there yoh :twisted: :mrgreen:
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

Hay guys my girly coat has turned up and ohh my god ive not stopped wankin, 6 ive managed so far.. its soo gorgeous, ive got video anyone wanna see?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

puffyguy wrote:Hay guys my girly coat has turned up and ohh my god ive not stopped wankin, 6 ive managed so far.. its soo gorgeous, ive got video anyone wanna see?
Oh you bet i do :P Such a sexy girly puffy coat as that I wanna see everything you do to it :P
Liking it shiny
SilverLining

Recent Ebay Item

Post by SilverLining »

I got this ladies coat off Ebay recently , no-one else bid on it. It is in excellent condition, and cost over £200 when new. Just had to share with you all !

I've been able to keep off the lining up to now, not sure how though ! I'm going to wear it tomorrow, out in my local city. (if I can pluck up the courage). I've had the hood lined in satin since I took the picture. Wish me luck !

Silverlining
Attachments
TheHood2.jpg
The hood.jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Found a nice Pull and Bear coat in the dumster today. Went to take out the rubbish in my student accomodation and found it in a Zara bag, I thought, hmmm looks interesting.

BUT, after, a few trips to do some more "chucking" of rubbish ;) and after checking it out better, I think it might be a guy's coat.

It's got a nice lining, kinda silky, and it's made of nice material, but I've no clue whether it's a guy's or girl's coat and I can't find it on Ebay or on the actual Pull and Bear website.

Tempted to make better use of it, but then again, I'm not a fan of guy's jackets. It'd turn me off if I knew it was a guy's coat, and so long as I've got the doubt, I'm not going to be able to pretend it's a girl's.

Need help.

What do I do? Take it and take the "risk" so to speak, or leave it?

How would I be able to tell if it's a girl's jacket or not?

It looks generic, it could be a masculine girl's coat or a guy's coat.

The label's aren't different for girls coats and guy's coats so that's not an indicator and there's nothing really to suggest either way.

Not sure what to do but want to make a decision quick incase the bins get emptied or someone dumps crap on it.
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

what coat is it, a puffy style or what.... just grab it check it out and see by the cut of it, if its short cut its a birds if its straight itll be more of a guys
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Long wooly style.