COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mattbh94

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by mattbh94 »

Yo guys!!! Hows it going????

I'm just sitting here hoping everyone goes out. Ended up last night, craving M's Cedarwood State leather jacket. Then I had a dream about some girl's jacket and how I tried to get to it whilst she was in the room and she got a little suspicious and asking (in a normal way though) what I was doing with it, I made up some lie, and then later in the dream, she left and some other girl was in the room, and then that girl left but I kept getting thwarted every time I tried to get to her jacket, and it was a really nice slightly puffy blue one with a soft poly lining.

So, now I'm here loool!!! It's been weeks since I've wanked with anyone's jacket (mainly because I've never been sure when anyone's in or not) and I really want everyone to just leave today so I can wank for at least 10-15 minutes with their jackets. :(

Hows everyone else doing?

Oh and are we ever going to see that Karen Millen coat? Those are EXPENSIVE!!! I'd love to see what you did to it. :)
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

When are we gonna get to see your flatmate's jackets, matt?? :)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Well, whenever they're all out lool, which I have no clue when that'll be.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Cumonjackets wrote:When are we gonna get to see your flatmate's jackets, matt?? :)
Damn, so close. Literally, I had less than 3 minutes before M came back after L left. Soooo close. :(
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

One for you Matt , check this Ted Baker beauty out :D
Ted Baker.jpg
Ted Baker.2.jpg
Ted Baker.3.jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

maxilover wrote:One for you Matt , check this Ted Baker beauty out :D
Ted Baker.jpg
Ted Baker.2.jpg
Ted Baker.3.jpg
Oh god don't. I want it so bad. That looks soooo beautiful. :( I'm crying out for a long one. If only I had the cash. If only. :(

Did you buy that or find it on Ebay???

OH and guys, I found this website ages ago and I've just realised it's constantly updated: Viciousboard.com (Search for bsquad77's stories on the Stories forum)

It's got a lot of rape but his stories are mainly about rich women and the clothes they wear.

Normally his stories go something like this:

A Rich woman gloats about the expensive satin ballgown she's wearing, nearly always wears a satin coat as well, each worth 10s of thousands.

The Rich woman either goes to a very rundown area, lots of hobos around, they take advantage of her, sometimes her employees, sometimes the woman in the story enjoys being defiled and her clothes ruined, sometimes her husband arranged it, other times it's just bad luck on her part.

She complains about them ruining her clothing as most females would, but they don't care, they make her suck their toes and lick them out and do all sorts of nasty stuff, and they ruin her clothing in the process (by ripping mainly, but also wanking with them as well)

Whilst it's not the best of stories, in the sense that a lot of the times bsquad ends it when it's starting to get good and the stories are rarely ever connected, they're nearly always standalone, and it can take a long time to get to the clothes-ruining and then that part goes a bit quick sometimes, they're still pretty damned good and when you save them into one document, then you can just read through them and it soon brings me to climax.

So yeah, check them out if you want: viciousboard.com (I think it's .com, i'm pretty sure it's .com

:)
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

It's on Ebay Matt , buy it now £190.00 retails at £299.00 To much for me :( i really want it too !!! Bet that patterned lining feels awesome :)
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

maxilover wrote:It's on Ebay Matt , buy it now £190.00 retails at £299.00 To much for me :( i really want it too !!! Bet that patterned lining feels awesome :)

Yeah, too much for me too. I can attest it feels pretty good. But my one's shorter and not as new, so I can only imagine how the new coats must feel.
blacksatn

Post by blacksatn »

On eBay I bought this 51in long 1970s/1980s velvet coat lined with the slipperiest shiniest heavy black acetate satin. Lying naked with all that soft satin rippling over me is pure heaven.
Attachments
160218_eBay03.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Now that's what i call a great satin lining. I'll bet it feels great. nothing better than Black Satin.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Wow , stunning lining :D
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Hi!
Just got an idea.
Can someone write me a story about this girl in her down coat, where she
meets some bad people, who starts to abuse her, and destroy her coat.
they begin to spit on it, cum on it, rip it, etc. And she doesn't like what
they do to her beautiful coat:)

Please respond:)

[img]
IMG_0461.PNG
[/img]
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Cumonjackets wrote:Hi!
Just got an idea.
Can someone write me a story about this girl in her down coat, where she
meets some bad people, who starts to abuse her, and destroy her coat.
they begin to spit on it, cum on it, rip it, etc. And she doesn't like what
they do to her beautiful coat:)

Please respond:)

[img]
IMG_0461.PNG
[/img]

I second that idea. :)
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

This was my previous cum dump

[img]
IMG_0282.JPG
[/img]
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

These are the linings of my newest jackets.
This first one, is a French down jacket:

[img]
IMG_0474.JPG
[/img]

[img]
IMG_0473.JPG
[/img]

This second one, is a fake fur coat i bought some months ago:

[img]
IMG_0475.JPG
[/img]