COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
james2k50

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by james2k50 »

I stumbled upon this fetish forum by accident while searching online for jacket linings to purchase. For once I feel like I fit in somewhere which is why I decided to join. I thought I was alone in my choice fetishes and for me it's girls winter jackets. Age is irrelevant for me, since I may choose anything from kids to women in jacket sizes. Has no relevance to any particular group, just as long as I get maximum enjoyment out of the garment. Lately my choice has been this beautiful kids Columbia winter jacket with satin all over the inside. It's so puffy and "absorbent", and I know it can absorb multiple loads :-) I would show a picture of it, but I don't want to offend anyone and especially those of you who do have kids. It has nothing to do with children and only a fetish! I am wondering if it is inappropriate to have smaller sized jackets for this fetish? Anyone care to chime in on this subject? Thanks
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Nah man, it's all good. I have a bunch of girl's satin pajama sets from when I starting buying on eBay mainly because they were always cheap on eBay, and they feel great. Then I found better brands. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, it's the satin we're after; not necessarily the person the item belongs to....unless they're in highschool and up, and hot. Then it's both lol :lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

@ james2k50 ; No problem posting those girls winter coats and jacket photos, I've had a few good times with younger coats & Jackets myself and have some before and after pic's myself. I look forward to seeing yours, I especially like shiny padded puffa coats and jackets. Really nice feeing to stroke and cum in them :D
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

HI James2k50,
yes it is all about the satin here , i feel it doesn't matter how big the satin garment is ( but the more the better lol ) its the feel and sensuality that counts .But when it comes to relating it to a person that's totally a different matter . Quoting Freddlielinton , women dressed in satin garments are a real sexual turn on , if they are 18 plus . A nice lined coat ,what ever age group it fits ,still looks and feels good ( after all it is satin ) but to me its absolutely a total NO NO to think of it in any other way till a woman wears it .
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Satin is satin, it feels so good on the cock no matter what the source.
But satin worn by a woman is better than anything, nothing arouses me more than satin that has caressed a woman's naked body, and felt her with its sensual silkiness.

I love a nice coat owned by a teenager (over 18) or a hot female even if she's 50. Doesn't matter, as long as its satin lining touched her body and has traces of her on it, makes me want to leave some traces of me to match and then some. :mrgreen:
james2k50

Post by james2k50 »

I like reading everyone's replies and like I said I feel like I belong here for the same reasons as everyone else. However I don't think I'll be posting kids satiny winter jacket's with my load in them. Just don't feel comfortable enough with that age group. I do however have a number of girls winter jackets that are older from which I won't have a problem posting. More to cum ;-)
I have the story of one such satiny interior in a girls Columbia winter jacket that I purchased off eBay. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that item, but when I did I had a surprise. Some dude already blew his load in the sleeves and I could tell it had been done at least a couple times in each. I felt suddenly aroused that someone else did this to a jacket that I just received. I wasted no time to blow my load in both sleeves, as if I wanted to take control :-) I made sure that my load took precedence over the previous owner ;-)
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

That's kind funny to think someone else has "enjoyed" the coat too- but it goes to show you how we are not alone. I think many guys have found the secret of satin and privately enjoyed it, even if they never said anything. But once a load is blown it leaves it's mark! That's awesome. Do post some picks of that coat and the satin lining, especially with some spunk stains and fresh hot loads. Nothing better than seeing satin soaked with our seed.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Almost primeval there James2k50, a bit like over scenting don't you think ? lol . Feel free to post your eBay purchases of older teen coats . But thank you for not posting kids satin on this thread . As you can see on this coat lining thread ,we like to see each others exploits and enjoy the stories behind them . Posting kids satin , to me is crossing the line , and im sure most guys would agree with me . Looking forward to seeing your other satin lined coats . :)
james2k50

Post by james2k50 »

maxilover wrote:Almost primeval there James2k50, a bit like over scenting don't you think ? lol . Feel free to post your eBay purchases of older teen coats . But thank you for not posting kids satin on this thread . As you can see on this coat lining thread ,we like to see each others exploits and enjoy the stories behind them . Posting kids satin , to me is crossing the line , and im sure most guys would agree with me . Looking forward to seeing your other satin lined coats . :)
Seems funny the choice of words "primeval" but I guess this is my way of thinking at times. What is a fetish without fantasy and when it means to take away the burden of daily life. Kids satin in that respect is crossing over the line, but for me it's just the size of the jacket that "fits" the desire and more portable I guess. Moreover, the satiny Columbia winter jackets can only be found in kids sizes for some reason. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you're not connecting it to someone and it's just the material. However there'll be no posting of those items.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Thank you for your reply James2k50, i totally understand what you are saying . looking forward to seeing your other photos , don't keep us waiting to long :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

In no way whatsoever am I into kids but I'd still love to see them all if possible, but perhaps this forum is not a suitable venue though.
Liking it shiny
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

James, welcome to the forum mate, I think we have all agreed that we would love to see some of your pics time to start posting them mate!!
spikey

Post by spikey »

bomberjack36 wrote:i love to masturbate on my daughters pink rucanor coat any one masturebate with jacket on cam?
that pink lined one is askin to be spunked over
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:This will be my next lover. Fleurette makes some of the most beautiful satin lined coats.
thats a gorgeous coat post a few more pics i wanna spunk all over the lining
spikey

Post by spikey »

Satinbadman wrote:My friends mum was staying over and I found th
lining%202.jpg
is but I could not fuck it as it was to nice to be spoilt
satin%20lining.jpg
hope you raped the fuck out of it