Mmmmm....feels so good
DSCF1754.JPG
DSCF1753.JPG
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by ilikeitshiny »

A couple more :D

I have many more photo's of cum on the outside of this babes jacket too following a good wank in the sleeve lining, however the outer shell is not satin so may not be appropriate to post on here but I think it looks real sexy splattered with hot spunk, let me know wheteher I should post them here as I don't want to break any forum protocol :D
Attachments
DSCF1760.JPG
Ohhhh yeaah!!!
Ohhhh yeaah!!!
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Ilikeitshiny , bet that sleeve felt so good wrapped round you , begging to be soaked ! Feel free to post the other shots on this thread , im sure the other guys would love to see that coat getting some more action , lining or not :D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Well, here goes, I'm quite new to publisising this sort of material on a public forum or anywhere else for that matter, until I found this forum to share my exploits I have never shared any before.

This is the same coat I posted a few days back with the cum in sleeve photo's.

I have been enjoying this coat since she proudly showed it off to me asking if I liked her new coat back last October :) of course I told her I loved it :) I couldn't wait to get my hands (& cock) on it :lol: and I did just a few days later.....here's what I did :D

I padded her coat out with pillows to try to replicate the gorgeous figure of the wearer who was only a few rooms away. I get hard in her sleeve lining then wrap my cock in a pair of satin panty's then fuck her from the front and then behined cupping her breasts which feel so good through the material of her coat, I toss off again wrapped in the slippery satin sleeve lining, pull out and cum hard all over her willing bosom and shoulder.

This gorgeous babes coat looks so sexy covered in sperm don't you think, I can't wait until I have opportunity to enjoy it again....Monday I'm hoping :D
Attachments
Doesn't she look good covered im hot love juice!!
Doesn't she look good covered im hot love juice!!
Ohhh yeah!!
Ohhh yeah!!
Last edited by ilikeitshiny on Sat May 12, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Liking it shiny
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Here's a couple more views from a different angle, I always video my exploits too so I can enjoy them again and again and again in slow motion I love to watch the way the sperm shoots and splatts down onto the material and slowly runs and spreads out......what a feeling :D

Enjoy !!!!!!
Attachments
Just lay there and take it gorgeous!
Just lay there and take it gorgeous!
DSCF1646.JPG
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Ilikeitshiny,
that coat certainly got your full attention !! .Nice to hear your explanation of how you made it come to life ! ( so to speak ) Got me wondering if any of our coat loving friends have tried this . Would love to know , certainly going to try it myself . The outside of the coat looks shiny too , do you know what material it is ? Thanks for posting the photos .
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

That's simply awesome. Silky linings are meant to be fucked, they are made to caress and seduce, so it's only deserving that we drizzle our seed into them, that's what they ask for by being so maddeningly silky.

I've used pillows and the like to stuff prom dresses but never coats. I will have to try this. I've got some satin bombers that would feel so damn good to ride my cock on, and I would love nothing more than to spray a massive pearly white load all over and share the images of such here.
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

wow windyday , thanks for the link . What a superb coat lining , looks so sexy on that woman , would love to have a play with it !
SCHUM38

Post by SCHUM38 »

One video of handjob with my wife coat lining in car

http://-removed-.com/movies/971098/cum_i ... n_car.html
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi guys ,
love this coat , what a awesome lining , would love to spend time with this red beauty !
http://youtu.be/iq28YOjw8UA
Liningfet

Post by Liningfet »

I have a serious life long fetish for women's coat satin linings-both fabric and fur coats. I wear my wife's coats almost every day. She knows of my fetish and tolerates it except at tgise times se has observed me wearing one of her coats. I take every opportunity to wear her friend's and our relatives' coats. I am usually very careful not to leave "evidence" of my playing, at times I have failed and stains have been left. At times I have deliberately put the evidence down a sleeve. It gives me a thrill to assist one of her friends into a coat I have violated.
In the past a contributor -Lady Jane- posted that her husband also had a coat fetish and frequently violated her coats. She made a point of actually doing him harm if he continued. I'm wondering if she ever acted out her outrage.

How many of our contributors have a coat fetish and particularly enjoy satin lined coats?

Liningfet
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

promdresslover wrote:had to fuck one of my favorite leather coat linings tonight, felt so good...
Oh I bet it did feel so good :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

Yes thats nice, I would love to fuck it :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:I won this coat on Ebay and just received it today. This was one of the pictures that was on Ebay. When I saw it I knew I had to have that beautiful brown satin in my collection. When I took it out of the box it was even more beautiful and silky than even the picture showed. I slowly stroked the sexy lining with my hand as I lay it on the bed, by then I was so hard that I couldn't wait any longer. I ripped my clothes off and slid my rock hard cock into the sleeve and it seemed like the satin wrapped itself tighter around my swollen shaft. Slowly I started slroking the silky satin sleeve. The feeling was like no other I had ever felt. This is what satin was made for.
I would not be able to resist that