COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Vabhot

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Vabhot »

SilverLining wrote:Posted these on the other "anyone like coat linings" , but worth a post on this thread in case anyone missed them

Its a new wool coat my wife has just had
Magnificent ! This coat has an irresistible satin lining. I was going to cum 10 times if I could enjoy it. You have a lot of luck !
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Cumonjackets wrote:
Satindestroyer wrote:
Cumonjackets wrote:
Which green puffer are you talking about??;)
The first picture you posted on this page of the small Kakhi satin puffer
It's actually silver, must have been the bad light that made it look green, but I won't cum on it yet
When can you cum on it ???
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Could someone please give me some steps on how to fuck a coat properly in 15 minutes
blowby

Post by blowby »

Cumonjackets wrote:Here's my new ones, since my last update:

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0687.JPG

Have anyone else got some new ones, or some
new exciting stories to tell?? :)
Sexy Jackets Linings Love to smell her perfume AS I Screw her Outerwear
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

And this is my favorite playmate
100D4984.jpg
DSC00104.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

franksatinlover wrote:And this is my favorite playmate
100D4984.jpgDSC00104.jpg
I can see why too... I bet that sexy coat is a good fuck! :P
Liking it shiny
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I've been watching this coat on Ebay and finally made an offer and won it. It came this morning and it is a satin goddess. It is 51 inches long and has a 87 inch sweep. That's over 7 feet wide and the satin feels so silky and smooth and just shimmers in the light. She is still a virgin, but I will shortly be giving her a well deserved fuck. She is a dream coat and I will probably need to cum many times with her today. When I was taking her out of the box and first touched that beautiful satin lining I almost came right there.
orange.jpg
IMG_3zzsssssss544_cr.jpg
IMG_35xssssssssx4cc3_cr.jpg
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

That coat lining is totally mesmerising wow!
I'm jealous right now
Asianlvrtx

Post by Asianlvrtx »

My satin fetish started when I was probably 8 or 9 years old when the neighbor girl, who used to stay the night with us, left her super soft feather pillow with this pink satin pillowcase on it. I picked it up to take it back to her and thats when I felt how silky it felt. I immediately wondered how it would feel on my cock and ended up keeping it so I could hump it to dry orgasms for quite a while. We moved and my mom gave that pillow and satin pillowcase back to the neighbor girl. I was crushed but still was horny as hell, so thats when I found the linings of moms coats. I would take her coats out of the coat closet downstairs and lay them on a pillow and hump them to dry orgasms. I did that for years until one day, when I was around 13, I was humping her coat lining and had an orgasm. But this time I came and scared me to death. I didn't know what happened but that coat lining was the very first thing to feel my cum.

I cleaned up the lining but that did not stop me from humping many of her coat linings. She had long coats, regular coats and this fake fur coat. That coat had a silver satin lining and was my favorite. That coat was the one I came for the first time as well.

Now that I am older, I have many coats to hump and many of them are womens. The only difference now is that I like the linings in puffer coats best. I have some amazing coats that I hump almost daily. I even have them under my bed and will hump them in front of my wife at times. She knows I like coats, so it makes it easier to buy them at thrift stores. I love to go shopping at thrift stores and feeling the linings of all of the coats until I find one that makes my cock jump. I buy it, usually while at lunch for work. It is sometimes hard to finish the day knowing that hot coat or coats are right there in my car. I work almost an hour from home, so there are many times I slid my pants down while driving and drag that coat into my lap. I have cum many times on the way home into the lining of a new coat from a thrift store.

Anyone else have any stories similar?
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

coatfun wrote:I've been watching this coat on Ebay and finally made an offer and won it. It came this morning and it is a satin goddess. It is 51 inches long and has a 87 inch sweep. That's over 7 feet wide and the satin feels so silky and smooth and just shimmers in the light. She is still a virgin, but I will shortly be giving her a well deserved fuck. She is a dream coat and I will probably need to cum many times with her today. When I was taking her out of the box and first touched that beautiful satin lining I almost came right there.orange.jpgIMG_3zzsssssss544_cr.jpgIMG_35xssssssssx4cc3_cr.jpg
That coat looks AMAZING!
Coatfun you have an awesome collection. Very jealous
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I fucked her so much the first day that I ran out of cum.
DwarfinCoat

Post by DwarfinCoat »

coatfun wrote:I fucked her so much the first day that I ran out of cum.
could you post pics?
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

ilovesatin3 wrote:a real gem the linings polyester feels awesome :wink:
I need to fuck that coat lining
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

ilovesatin3 wrote:a real gem the linings polyester feels awesome :wink:
I would love to masturbate into that lush lining and cum all over it!
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Just picked this up

https://flic.kr/p/JjkXjK

https://flic.kr/p/21TLf12

Wasn't able to upload here as pics to large