COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
spikey

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:
$_5xx7.JPG
There is nothing better than a white satin lined coat with a mink collar.
just wanna slip my erect cock into that satin vaginal sleeve
spikey

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:
$_5xx7.JPG
There is nothing better than a white satin lined coat with a mink collar.
could you post me a full length picture of this coat open cheers
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Here's a vintage faux fur coat that has a particularly silky gold satin lining. At 54 inches long, it pleases very nicely.
Charles
Attachments
D Faux Fur Coat 250.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Yes,, it is indeed that shiny in real life!
Attachments
D Faux Fur Coat 250-2.jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Spikey, I'm with you on the wide open look and feel of a lovely satin lined coat. The longer and fuller the better! How about you? Any satin lined
coat delicacies you might want to share pics of here? Charles
satindick

Post by satindick »

Charles123 wrote:Here's a vintage faux fur coat that has a particularly silky gold satin lining. At 54 inches long, it pleases very nicely.
Charles
What a beautiful satin lining and I'm sure it feels so good. Enjoy !
Satin D.
silktalent

Post by silktalent »

Iinstead of play the satin lining, I like to cut and paste into my underware as an innerpad. Thus I can feel its smooth at any time, and it can absorb my pee spot. after whole day wearing, The dirty pad turns me on and I like to play and leave the load on the satin.then I can swept the underwear and continuing the next one
Attachments
the new satin pad in my underware
the new satin pad in my underware
silktalent

Post by silktalent »

silktalent wrote:Iinstead of play the satin lining, I like to cut and paste into my underware as an innerpad. Thus I can feel its smooth at any time, and it can absorb my pee spot. after whole day wearing, The dirty pad turns me on and I like to play and leave the load on the satin.then I can swept the underwear and continuing the next one
after several times of pee,I see the spot leaving on the pad , I can't help to enjoy the satin and leave the pre-load on it.
Attachments
pre-load spot
pre-load spot
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Charles123 , that gold satin lined faux fur must feel like heaven :D Love the way the lining shimmers in the light and torments you , that lining would get my full attention "fur " sure :)
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

Charles123 wrote:Here's a vintage faux fur coat that has a particularly silky gold satin lining. At 54 inches long, it pleases very nicely.
Charles

Would like to cum all over this. But it would also be lovely to wear. I have a few long coats with faux fur and satin lining. So far have not cumed on or wore much so not stain.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

I'm glad my lovely faux fur gem was so well received. With that in mind,,,, anyone else up for posting pics of faux and real fur coats? Of course the prerequisite is, they all must have linings of the shiniest of satin. The longer and fuller the better! Any takers on my suggestion?
Charles
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

One of my favorite faux furs.
Attachments
$(KG.JPG
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey CoatFun,
WOW!!!! That looks incredible. And in 1 of my most sought after lining colors! I can only imagine how sensual that must feel against the skin when played with. God Dang!!! Was this an Ebay beauty that I missed :D :D :D Is there a brand label inside you'd care to share?
Thanks for raising the bar of our posts. I have some pictures coming and will post as soon as I have them loaded. Charles
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Hey Charles123,
Yes this was an Ebay find. I won it about 2 years ago and can't remember what I paid for it. It's main label has come off, but the smaller label on the right confirms that it is made by a company named Sirbain. They make very realistic faux fur coats and most of them have very high quality satin linings. I look for their brand because I know the high quality and how they feel.Sirbain coats are made in Canada and most of the time the seller is located in Canada, so the shipping is pretty high most of the time. Luckaly I won this coat from a US seller.
When I get the time I will take and post some more pictures.
satindick

Post by satindick »

Charles
Nice ! What a pleasure to fuck. :D
!
Satin D.