COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
spikey

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by spikey »

coatfun wrote:The sleeve looks like a big vagina as I slid my rock hard cock into it, it felt like heaven.
I'm really in love with this satin lined coat. These vintage coats from the 60's have the best satin.
there is no feeling in the world like SATIN on my cock.
like a big vulva
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

IMG_1e102.JPG
Spent a large part of the day humping my coats and my bridal gown.
Attachments
IMG_1099_cr_hcr.jpg
IMG_1z097_cr.jpg
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

Are you nuts? What are you trying to do!? My dick is paining now ;) Those pictures are HOT!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

IMG_1z097_cr.jpg
IMG_11zzz05.JPG
More pictures of my satin.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Incredible photos here. I thought I would contribute at least something to this lovely array of satin. Does anyone else get a satin rush when a lady holds her lovely satin lined coat open as in this pic
I recently came across? Or, as a lady is unfastening her long winter coat before you and the resulting rush of anticipation that inside might just be a most exquisite lining! She slowly parts the coat's
lapels,and,,,, ,,, OMG,,, there it is. You bask in the beauty of her body appearing cladded in a sea of lustrous, shimmering satin. She catches your gaze and realizes you purposeful stare. Wanting this moment to continue, she slowly opens her coat to you fully,,,,, presenting it for your eyes pleasure,,,, flaunting it's internal beauty,,, holding it fully open to you as your knees buckle. She senses your kinky interest,,, your cover has been blown!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Charles123, that is a great on the button description.
Watching a woman doff or don her satin lined coat is always a thrill. I always notice the satin lining around the cuffs of her sleeve, imagining her nude underneath, her naked body clad in the waves of satin.

Always a rush hearing the silky fabric rub against her body. It's quite an arousing moment. My girlfriend certainly knows it is part of my fascination. She's adjusting but still doesn't understand the attraction.

I get a rise in my Levi's when she wears this one green pea coat from Forever 21. It has a liquid satin lining. Watching her slide this coat on and off her body, especially when she is wearing nothing but a tank top or slinky top makes me rock hard. Next time she puts it on, I will have the iPhone ready.
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Presenting her coat's lovely lining1
Attachments
Presenting her coats lovely lining .jpg
Charles123

Post by Charles123 »

Hey Promdresser, Sorry about the image not making it in my post. Turn's out the file name did't like the punctuation I had making "coat's" possessive.
Do you recall your first undeniable lust to touch or otherwise physically experience satin? Was it a coat's lustrous satin lining ?

I was about 5 or so when I first experienced the affect satin or lustrous silk had on me. My older brother had a Little League jacket with a satin lining. I remember
being puzzled by the feeling I experienced as I slipped it on. Soon after that I remember standing by our coat closet with my Mother. I watched intently as she removed her beautiful, red, full length winter coat from it's hanger. I stood mezmurized as she opened it and slipped it up and onto her shoulders,,,, the lustrous red satin lining billowing in and out as it enveloped her. It was at that moment I consumated what would be my life long love for satin and silk,,,, along with the connection with my natural attraction to women. I soon began sneaking opportunities to cop a feel of that coat and on a rare occasion,,, lay it open on a bed or couch and dry hump it's lustrous folds. I say dry hump because I distinctly recall how,,, until I was about 9 or 10 years old, when I climaxed, no semen would come out of my penis. LOL Obviously over time that changed and I became careful not to deposit any semen on the lining of that or any satin garment I encountered.

Charles
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Gold Satin
Attachments
IMG_ww1101_cr.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Great satin fuck.
Attachments
$_57.JPG
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Right, that does it! I have just spent the past hour or so reading every single page of this 24 page thread and I am now absolutely convinced that I have been missing out! I have spent 40 years wearing and fucking satin gowns, dresses, sheets, slips, caftans, 1940's wedding gowns, prom dresses, evening dresses - the lot. But never has it occurred to me to fuck coat linings. Never.

Coatfun, your pics are driving me insane! You have some stunning linings there and I so want to fuck them! The 'satin vagina' that is the sleeves looks sublime. I have a technique where I create what I call a 'satin pussy' by folding layers of satin slips and placing them into a vase and fucking the resultant satin hole, but your sleeved linings look way better :-)

Where do I start though? Ebay? Department stores? I'm gonna have to think in an entirely different way to find the right things. Never even been into a Woman's Coat department, expert as I am at hanging around and buying from lingerie departments. I don't even know what search term to use in Ebay - 'womans coat with acetate lining suitable for cock play' probably won't work!!!

Many thanks to all for this thread. It's been a great read!

Sandy
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Sandy,
The best place to find ladies coats with the really great SATIN linings like I'm showing are Ebay, thrift stores, Etsy, garage sales etc. For the most part and I consider myself a ladies coat expert they do not put the nice satin in the newer coats being sold now. 90% of my coats I bought on Ebay. I have collected them over the last 20 years. you need to do a search for wool coats, cashmere coats or faux fur coats or vintage coats. I make sure that they show a picture of the lining. the coats that have the best satin are from the 50's 60's or 70's and 80's. These vintage coats are getting more and more expensive as time goes by. They used to sell all the time for 10 to 20 dollars and you can still find them if you are patient. I have been in love with ladies satin lined coats ever since I discovered my moms wool coat that had a chocolate colored satin lining when I was just 5 years old. I also love satin gowns and own several satin bridal gowns, and satin prom and bridesmaid gowns. There is nothing sexier than to see a good looking woman removing a coat with a beautiful satin lining.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I've enjoyed several very up to date ladies coats and jackets recently and they have all felt absolutely awesome to fuck both inside and out :D
Liking it shiny
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Many thanks Coatfun! I will be sure to follow your advice, and will let you know when I find success :D

I had a quick check of my wife's coats last night, when she popped out. Realised she had a long coat with a fairly nice looking satin lining in it, hanging up in a wardrobe. Thought it would be rude not to try it out, having just got quite turned on reading this thread. So I slipped out of my clothes and slipped into her coat. Mmmmmmmm! I always have loved those first seconds of cold satin against the skin, but with a coat lining this seems to last longer, and of course the weight of the overall coat means that is slides across the skin rather stupendously as one walks around. My cock was very happy! I then decided to lay the coat on the bed and made a 'satin vagina' out of the sleeve. I slid myself in and out of it. All good! Didn't come in it though - no time to clear up! The satin lining was not the best - I definitely need to find myself something with a more vintage feel. I have my own 1940s wedding gowns, so I certainly know what kind of satins I want to feel on my lucky body! Last night proved to me that coat linings could make for considerable pleasure, so I'm looking forward to my hunt.

One of my office colleagues sometimes brings in a coat with a satin lining. I fancy her to bits. I'm gonna see if I can find a way to leave a rather large deposit in her coat. Such a turn on! If I do, I'll get photo's and post 'em on here.

Sandy
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Wow Coatfun , you never disappoint with your photos .What a wonderful array of coat linings you have all laid out there , ready to be recieve a good humping :D Love the feel of thick acetate coat lining satin . Looks like you have pointed Sandysatin in the right direction. :)