COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
skybridge12

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by skybridge12 »

Take it no one has any good stories to share ?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I posted some photo's of a puffa jacket I had my way with at a lady friends house a while back and no one showed any interest so I haven't bothered posting any more on the subject :( . Which is a real pity because all being well I'll be going back there tomorrow evening and hopefully have Chance to be alone with her jacket (amongst other things :P ) again for slippery shiny cum fun :D

Do you know of any other sites where people take more interest in this kind of fetish?
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Ilikeitshiny,
i agree with you this thread hasn't seen much action for a while , i myself are to blame for this too :oops: But would love to see that jacket and the action it received :) Hope it will kick start the thread again . I hope to post some jackets on here soon , that i have acquired and had fun with myself :D
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

A co-worker of mine used to throw her red satin lined coat over her chair when she was at work. I would have a hard on all day. One day she came in with a new coat that didn't have a satin lining. I told her that i could sell her old red one at my attic sale. I told her that I sold it for 20.00 dollars. It is one awesome satin fuck and hangs in my closet.
Attachments
60_1_cr.jpg
60_1_cr.jpg (17.36 KiB) Viewed 6423 times
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

WOW Coatfun that is one beautiful lining . Brilliant idea buying it :) Thank you for posting the photo , would love to play with that :D
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

I have acquired a pink coat jacket with acetate lining going free to good home someone needs to please her ha let me no pm me ill try get a pic benice to swap or you can give it one!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

maxilover wrote:Hi Ilikeitshiny,
i agree with you this thread hasn't seen much action for a while , i myself are to blame for this too :oops: But would love to see that jacket and the action it received :) Hope it will kick start the thread again . I hope to post some jackets on here soon , that i have acquired and had fun with myself :D

Thanks MaxiLover. I'll get onto it, its great to see a bit more coat/jacket action going on with this forum.

Keep them cumming folk ..... and those that haven't tried a coat out yet, please open your mind and give it a go you might just like it a lot :P
Liking it shiny
satinjack

Post by satinjack »

Never thought about fucking coat linings before, but after reading about it I decided to give it a go. We have had an old coat of my Mother inlaws hanging in the wardrobe in the spare room for years, after chatting on satin chat with like minded people I thought I would try fucking her coat and I must say it was very enjoyable I put my cock up the sleeve and slowly fucked the inside of the sleeve it felt so good. Cant believe I have had a fuck toy in the spare room for years without even realising I can guarantee that coat will get fucked on a regular basis from now on. :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very nice!! I love giving a girls coat sleeve a good fucking, Did you cum up her sleeve? What type of coat is it ?
Liking it shiny
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Hi Satinjack ,
glad you found the pleasure of coat linings and enjoyed it :D Feel free to post some pics so we can see what you have been enjoying :)
satindick

Post by satindick »

coatfun wrote:
$_5xx7.JPG
There is nothing better than a white satin lined coat with a mink collar.
Wow ! That's going to feel good.
Satin D.
satinkinky

Post by satinkinky »

A topic close to my heart.... Coat linings, woooo hoooooo
I'll help get this topic kickstarted again :)

I haven't soiled these yet and they are for viewing only at this stage in their lives.
1417936343484.jpg
Good stuff happens to those who wait!
1417935727009.jpg
And I can hardly wait!
1417936161155.jpg
Love to use coats for personal pleasure.
Feel free to ask me questions about the love of my life.... satin linings.
In fact, anything to do with satin coat linings will get me HOT!
I'm kinky crazy about everything satin lined
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

What a satin fuck!!!!
Attachments
$(KGrHqR,!l!FqazD)Fv,+lyBRGBfpwmQQss~~60_57.JPG
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Wow Satinkinky and Coatfun , you are certainly bringing this thread back to life :D Those coat linings are awesome , thank you for posting them . I would seriously give that black coat with the red lining some serious loving :) And i bet that soft chocolate lining in that fur feels awesome Coatfun :)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Another great coat
Attachments
$_12157.JPG