All Time Ultimate Satin Fantasy

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
removed

Re: All Time Ultimate Satin Fantasy

Post by removed »

That's my ultimate fantasy! Need I say anymore?

Oh and I have the same dress as the second one from left but its chocolate brown instead of silver :)
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

the majority of my fantasies involve being forced to dress in satin gowns for my mistress and then being paraded in front of her friends..
soiememe

Post by soiememe »

This is part 1 of my ultimate fantasy. (I dreamed this a couple of years ago after smoking some fine herbs with friends, need to say more that is was very very intense...):

I enter a room that seems to be some kind of waiting room. A gorgeous girl wearing a silk short red robe, short enough to see her nice red satin fullback panties, welcomes me. She looks at me from head to toe, starts to smile and says: "I have something that will suit you just fine". She turns around and grabs a pile of red shiny silk garments. Without knowing what it is she holds in her hands, my cock now starts to grow. "Follow me," she whispers, without doubt noticing my arousement.

She opens the door of a changing room, and I enter. She follows and closes the door with a lock after me. " We don't want to be disturbed, do we? Now please take off your clothes, I will help you slip into something more comfortable". Once I'm fully naked she picks out what seems to be a red silksatin condom. She opens it and slides it carefully over my penis; It is double layered, so the silk caresses my cock like heaven." Now turn around," she says and ties it to my back with silk ribbons. Next she picks out a red silksatin jumpsuit and helps me to step in. It has a small hole at my cross, so she smoothly takes my silksatin covered penis and guides it through the hole. Then she helps me to put on the upper part: it is closed in the front and open on the back, so I have to turn around once more. She gently closes the suit with eight silk ribbons and then starts to tie the suit with ribbons around my arms and legs. Now the suit has a snug fit around arms and legs and a loose fit around my chest...I start to caresse the silk everywhere,but the lady interrupts me: "Don't go too fast here. You'll have plenty of time for this."

"Here is the next part," she continues "so you won't be recognized". She takes a red silksatin hood and places it over my head. It has two holes to see through and one hole for my mouth. She ties it once more around my neck and at this point I start to breathe heavily so I feel the silk of the mask going up and down.
She hands me a red silksatin long robe, I put it on and she opens a door at the other end of the changing room....
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

in my maids outfit with lots of petticoats waiting on my mistress..

daffy2102

Post by daffy2102 »

i think my ultimate satin fantasy would have to be a really hoy girl dressing me and her up in satin nighties, cammisole sets pj set etc going outside (having a big house on a plot of land just out of town) and having alot of sex involving peeing on each other too and just going to town on each other. mmmmmmmm.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

This is my ultimate satin fantasy,stroking & caressing this silky beauty.
Attachments
6800652419_58bd84406d_z.jpg
grughip

Post by grughip »

I found this group when I was looking on the internet to see if anyone else has a fetish with ladies wearing satin and I'm pleased to find this group. I have to admit that I love to cum on ladies in satin shirts but and I've done so quite a few times. I'd love to extend this out for her a lady to be totally satin covered, so my ultimate fantasy is for an emerald green satin shirt with a big collar, black satin gloves, black satin trousers and knee high boots. I'd love to feel her entire satin covered body wrapped around me and I'm sure i'd shoot the my biggest load ever over her.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

842-P-2.jpg
Woman Teacher pinning down hot skinny tanned student in satin glossy prom dress with huge slit and no panties. Submission style
SatinKnight

Ultimate Satin Fantasy Sexual or non sexual..

Post by SatinKnight »

Hey all,

Any one else out there have any ultimate satin fantasies whether it be realistic and unrealistic, sexual or non sexual.. Any thing goes..

I find my self with a couple of fantasies i not sure i'll ever realise any but some thing i really would love to do or see..

I would love to take a walk with my partner on a warm summer day down a very muddy trail, while she wears a beautiful soft satin wedding dress, we find an isolated spot were i make love to her while she still wears her dress, if it's a muddy area then bonus.. My partner is actually up for this, but finding a muddy trail which is isolated is proving difficult, not to mention a warm wet day in britain..lol.. We intend to try, but wether it happens or not i don't know.. Have been looking a off road trails in britain, but nothing stands out as yet..

Any one with there own fantasies, mudy sliding water play, Anything no matter how mad, believe me i have some mad one before now..lol..
Attachments
Some were like this would be perfect..
Some were like this would be perfect..
tootsiemaid

Post by tootsiemaid »

SatinKnight

Re: Ultimate Satin Fantasy Sexual or non sexual..

Post by SatinKnight »

Hey any Adminstrators,

If an admin is about could this thread be close or merged with the " All Time Ultimate Satin Fantasy " thread, as they are the basicly the same thread..
That will teach me for not reading through the board properly..

Thanks You
Destroy

Re: Ultimate Satin Fantasy Sexual or non sexual..

Post by Destroy »

SatinKnight wrote:Hey all,

Any one else out there have any ultimate satin fantasies whether it be realistic and unrealistic, sexual or non sexual.. Any thing goes..

I find my self with a couple of fantasies i not sure i'll ever realise any but some thing i really would love to do or see..

I would love to take a walk with my partner on a warm summer day down a very muddy trail, while she wears a beautiful soft satin wedding dress, we find an isolated spot were i make love to her while she still wears her dress, if it's a muddy area then bonus.. My partner is actually up for this, but finding a muddy trail which is isolated is proving difficult, not to mention a warm wet day in britain..lol.. We intend to try, but wether it happens or not i don't know.. Have been looking a off road trails in britain, but nothing stands out as yet..

Any one with there own fantasies, mudy sliding water play, Anything no matter how mad, believe me i have some mad one before now..lol..
I'm with you on this one! Love trash the dress. There are a ton of pics on Flickr.
Perhaps you and your wife can look into Trash the Dress and a have photoshoot done of your ruining your wife's gown. But there's nothing wrong with you two just going out there alone. Be adventurous and daring, it's more fun that way too.
Attachments
trashthedressmud1.JPG
mudsplatteredbride.jpg
smugsmugdotcom.JPG
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

Love the ruining of the silk gown scenario. My fetish is for the gown to be ironed, by the bride or bride to be....if not the gown itself, her trousseau...a long silk nightgown for instance.
Purely selfish, I admit... I will be brief, but the sensual devil is in the details..
I search for the woman who will iron her silks for me..... making them perfect...we stand across from each other at her ironing board, as she begins to move her iron over the delicate silk...I wear nothing, she wears a silk-satin nightgown....and is ironing another....
She is beautiful, serene, but with a lustful look to her. She has me standing so close to the ironing board, my now erect cock is a mere inch or two above the board...
She irons the gown completely, and it is perfect. She starts over, this time taking my cock in a fold of the warm silk, and ever so slowly, moves her hand on me, as she moves the iron over the gown...a close pass to my cock in her silken-glove at each pass...
She begins to talk to me about the gown.., how much she likes it, etc, etc,. As she does, she begins to turn up the heat on the iron...each time she finishes the gown, and starts again, she turns the iron up one setting....
Soon, the heat of the dry soleplate, and the delicate silk reach an impass...she can sense it, and knows I'm so very close to climax...she advances the temperature by very small increments.....until we can begin to smell the too hot silk begin to scorch. At some point, little rivulets of smoke appear, and the soft gown begins to show a slightly darker color behind the iron....She smiles, and coos with pleasure as she begins to burn her gown...as the smoke rises in ernest, and the silk becomes dark behind the iron as she moves it, I come into the warm silk she holds me in....and she slowly pumps the come from me onto the burning gown, some of the come sizzling against the now much too hot iron..... That is my all time fantasy.....
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I don't get it.