Where did it all begin?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFetishUK

Where did it all begin?

Post by SatinFetishUK »

Hi,
So guys and girls, where did you love of all things Satin all begin?
I guess I have had mine since I was a kid. I remember my older sister dressing me up as a kid in her skirts and dresses. She thought it was all just fun for her but little did she know that I had the feelings for the smooth shiny satin that I had. Eventually my sister was asked to be a bridesmaid for a wedding and she was given a beautiful orange satin bridesmaids dress made out of sexy, quite thick satin. It was a full length gown and I know as soon as I saw it that I just had to have it. I admired the dress for a long long time until I eventually plucked up the courage. I was home alone and I snuck into her bedroom and took the dress out of her wardrobe. At first I was quite happy and extremely hard just touching and feeling the magical material but as the urge grew stronger I found myself unable to stop stripping off and rubbing the whole thing against my entire body. Then, as if something else had taken over my body I stepped into the dress, pulled it up and zipped it up at the back and that was it! I was a slave to the material forever! I laid back on my bed and started rubbing the dress all over my body almost unable to contain my urge to cum there and then. The cold, smooth, slippy feeling way like nothing I had ever experienced before and I was hooked but just before I lost my load I had an idea. I got my sisters life size teddy bear and slipped the dress onto it, laid it on the bed and climed on. The feeling of the dress as I ground my cock, balls and arse on it took me to places I never knew existed and gave me feelings of such intense extasy that I had never felt before. Eventually I lost control and covered it in cum knowing that I would never get over the feelings that I was having there and then. Needless to say I have been a slave to the material ever since.
coatfun

Re: Where did it all begin?

Post by coatfun »

not a bad idea.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

This has come up before, but that thread will be long buried by now so I'll re-state my opinion on this.

Lot's of people will give some example of an event in their past that they will point to as the "beginning" of their fetish. Well, what I believe is that those of us that have what could be defined as a true "fetish" were born with it, either in the way our brains are "wired" or, more likely, in the precise hormonal balance we are dealt. That makes us predisposed to react in a specific manner to those early childhood experiences which we then, (wrongly, in my opinion,) think of as "the start" of our life long passion.

In the example of this poster, if he hadn't been predisposed to female clothing/satin then it's possible that he might not have been so happy having his sister dress him up in her clothes.

One of my earliest memories is getting caught in bed, wearing a dress, by one of my sisters. I've no recollection of whose dress it was or of putting it on. Suffice to say that my sisters reaction wasn't quite the same as this posters, (she tore it off me and gave me a good telling off!)

I liken it to what makes one person hetero sexual and another homosexual. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it considered to be more "nature" rather than "nurture"? And just like someone that may be homosexual, has anyone with a true fetish ever really managed to give it up? We may try to bury the feelings, to subdue them in order to please a partner or to try and make a relationship work but do they ever really go away? I thought that I would "forget" about my female clothing/satin thing when I joined the navy and started shagging girls.Of course, I didn't.

That's my view, anyway.

Tatra.

PS Is a fetish a blessing or a curse? That might make an interesting discussion.
HotCream

Post by HotCream »

I was thinking about this earlier. I remember as a kid of about eight there was girl in my class who wore a short silky dress that I couldn't take my eyes off. I used to long for her to wear that dress again every day. It was same when one of my teachers began wearing a knee-length silky dress. I longed for her to wear it again, and every time she did - I was never likely to learn anything. I rubbed myself sore every night for weeks!
Eventually, I succumbed to the advice of the day that masturbation would destroy you irreparably and suppressed my fixation until I was twelve or thirteen. This was when I came across a copy of Mayfair in my older brothers bed locker which had on the cover a girl in a slinky white satin bodice. I couldn't help myself and seconds later experienced my first ejaculation. I thought I'd broke the fucking thing when all this slimy stuff dripped down the inside of my legs!
sandysatin

Post by sandysatin »

Love your story about your sister's bridesmaid dress. So horny! Did you carry on using it and wearing it and did you ever get caught? How did you deal with the stains?!!!

Interesting point Tatra makes about nature v nurture. I tend to agree that we are likely to have been pre-disposed to our fetish - as I am sure that there will be many examples of boys who have perhaps been coerced into a dressing up game with their sister, and they absolutely hated it and never even thought about how sexy the satin was or how good it felt etc.

For my part, I can recall how my mother used to dress me in the most itchy clothes when I was around 5 or 6. Woollen trousers, woollen jumpers - I hated them! Then one day when I was about 8, my sister and I decided to play 'King and Queens' (I have no idea why!). We went into Mums wardrobe and started choosing clothes to wear. I immediately spotted this incredible floor length liquid satin gown and matching wrap in a stunning blue / green, and for whatever reason, I knew I absolutely HAD to wear it. I can remember it so clearly. I was spell-bound by this amazing mass of slippery, shiny satin. Because my sister was there, I had to leave my pants and t shirt on, and I can recall how frustrated I felt as I slipped the beautiful gown and wrap over my shoulders. My cock was bursting and aching, trapped inside my pants.

I should mention that I was already an accomplished masturbator at this time (!) I used to squeeze my cock between my thighs, and then kind of pulsate my leg muscles. I would rapidly reach a huge (dry) orgasm, and then I would carry on, and have another, and another. It was amazing - I was able to have 10 or 12 orgasms like that in one session, and I LOVED IT!

So, I was determined to finish the game with my sister as fast as possible, then go to my room and take my clothes off. I wanted to feel all that satin against my skin as I writhed my way through lots and lots of orgasms......

It was 42 years ago, yet I recall the feeling as my mother's frictionless gown and wrap slipped over my naked shoulders and cascaded down my stunned body, enveloping my delighted cock and taut buttocks and pooling at my feet in an ocean of rippling satin, as if it were yesterday. It was an absolutely overwhelming moment in my life. The pleasure was indescribable and my body was alive with sensation. I moaned uncontrollably and fell to my knees by my bed, somehow pushing my rigid cock between my thighs and squeezing and squeezing, feeling wave after wave of pleasure as I looked down at myself, wholly covered in my mother's exquisite satins. I orgasmed more powerfully than I had ever done before, and in that moment I knew that satin was my life, my soul, my being. I swore to myself that one day I would possess a roomful of satin. I can still recall that vow in my mind right now. And as I swore it, I carried o squeezing, and I went from one earth shattering orgasm to another, aware all the time of the way the folded satins were contouring my body and flowing around my writhing legs and tiny chest. I remember feeling so smug, so beautiful, so very girly - I fucking loved it......

Needless to say, I was from that moment hooked on all things satin. I wanked into that satin outfit for many years and had countless multiple orgasms in it.

Did I ever fulfil my vow? Absolutely! I own several thousand pounds worth of highly expensive liquid satin gowns, sheets, slips, wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, gloves, caftans, robes, dresses.......and I love satin as much today as I did when I was a little boy. I could not live without it.

Nature or nurture? I think to some extent my inadvertently Mum pre-disposed me to liking smooth satin, by making me wear itchy woollen clothes. But I still think I must have been naturally pre-disposed to wanting to feel feminised and pretty.

Incidentally, I got caught by sister in that gown once, and my Mum worked out what was happening to her lovely satins when she caught me too. But that is another story.............

Sandy
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

I agree with you Sandy,even as a young kid I had a fascination for lingerie....Which of course I could'nt explain....
Perhaps it was because I was brought up in a female dominated enviroment ? my Father being at sea for long spells......
and at junior school the teachers were all women...some of of whom were disdiderdy strict...
So, perhaps by masturbating into satin I am ''Getting my own back ''? although I have remained single...I have a good relationship with most women....perhaps with the exception of a few superior shop assistants....lol
Anyway..I enjoy a ''Session'' with a satin slip...or nightdress and have a collection of them...