why only fetish with gown n dress?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

why only fetish with gown n dress?

Post by szewei85 »

i notice a lot of yall here like 2 blow up cum shots more on gowns n dresses only. i just like 2 ask why do yall prefer not 2 cum on other satin attires like blouse, shorts, pants, skirts, lingerie, bikini, made from satin. i thought they also r quite big turn on 2 rock ya cock off with big explosion when u rub your sausage hard especially satin office blouse skirt pants. :lol: post your thoughts here. :D
promdresslover

Re: why only fetish with gown n dress?

Post by promdresslover »

I don't discriminate. I also enjoy fucking satin lined coats and jackets, blouses, comforters, sheets, skirts...as long as it's satin and touched a woman's naked body it's fair game. I guess I prefer dresses and gowns because they make a woman look incredibly sexy, covers her every curve, makes her stand out (and causes many a staff to stand at attention!). Dresses and gowns show are usually worn when a woman is at her finest hour. They are usually made from top quality satin, no cheap bargain store lingerie here!
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

I use gowns and dresses to cum into simply because there is plenty of material, the more the better.
satin1

Post by satin1 »

Much prefer satin nighties and robes myself. The satin is usually lighter and more slippery than any dresses I've seen (although wife has a few prom type dresses of similar material).

Big plus for me is nighties are easy to wash and iron for regular fun whether together or alone. I also like the way a lot of it doesn't just make a woman look feminine, it looks as if she has dressed in clothes specifically designed for sex like my latest fave purchase below :D I've seriously never felt or looked at anything so good and most importantly, my wife says she feels sexy in it because it's one of the few that she says actually makes her skin 'tingle' when she wears it

SilkScarfLover

Post by SilkScarfLover »

As you can tell by my name, with me, it's silk scarves that turn me on - wearing them sarong style and rubbing away...
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha so many interesting points here :lol: finally i can b glad that i not the only one here who likes fetish in diverse types of satin collections :lol: s 4 satin bed sheets n comforters,,,i will never had the chance 2 try them bcoz they r huge rarity in the town i live dang it :evil: :evil:
Lovesilkydresses

Post by Lovesilkydresses »

I dont Just Do Dresses , I Do Womens satin Padded Coats / Petticoats / Skirts / Chamis / Satin Bedding / Knickers And Nighties.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Oh, I don't just use dresses, but they are my newest obsession for over a year now and I love them more than anything else in my collection because the satin feels ultra-amazing on the body. In my giant satin collection, I have pajamas (standard sets, short sets), robes, nightgowns, nightshirts, panties, thongs, blouses & fancy tops, jackets, costumes, shorts, pillows & sheet sets.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Thing about satin sheets is there are alot of cheapo knockoff crap out there. Good quality bridal acetate satin sheets are rare, expensive and can be difficult to keep clean. I fuck my satin, I would love to have a set of acetate satin sheets to FUCK ON with my girl. I'd love nothing more than to feel the soft satin gliding against her and my nude body as I thrust into her. I'd love to see the contrast of her smooth naked skin on the glistening satin. I would like nothing more than for her and I to climax in the satin and drench it with her cum. Problem is acetate satin is beautiful and sensual as it is, stains easily.

That's why I love fucking coats, good leather and fur coats usually have the same high quality bridal acetate satins are you can come inside the sleeves and the stains aren't so unsightly. And cumming on satin that has touched a woman's bare body is arousing, at least to me.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

There is an endless amount of fuck candy not exclusive to just satin dresses, that is damn for sure. I'll be fucking some more bikinis in the new year, you can take it to the bank.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress